The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 02, 2016, 12:46PM #915 Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 10:40PM by Outsider
FIXER

I get the feeling that :stark: Iron Man won't be happy about this... Now coming to the Alliance is Paul Norbert Ebersol, the Iron Man villain, and partner of Baron Zemo known as the Fixer. This former Thunderbolt has amazing cybernetic powers and skills, making for a fun character. Check him out, as the Thunderbolts continue to grow in numbers.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of Flight.
-3 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file featuring Cyborg Superman's voice from "Injustice: Gods Among Us."
-Uses assigned number #204 (WARNING: Shares with :husk: Husk. Skins won't clash, but mannequin and loading screen will.)

MOVESET:
1. Machine Firearms: Fires rapid bullets from his gun arms.
2. Chemical Mine: Launches an explosive filled with radiation that poisons enemies for a time.
3. Satellite Beam: Links to a satellite in space to fire beams at enemies that pops enemies up.
4. Orbital Bombs: Mechanically triggers five bombs to orbit around him, which will target enemies and explode on impact.
5. Laser Destroyer: Fires multiple concussive beams from different parts of his cybernetic body.
6. (Boost) Heavy Metal: Gains momentum and resistance to the last damage type that hit him. Can sense enemy targets.
7. (Boost) Techno Form: Becomes compeletely robotic. Gains max energy, might, higher melee damage, and powers cost half energy.
8. (Xtreme) Robot Drone: Creates a large powerful attack drone that attacks enemies with beams for a time.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, redone effects, etc.
Dr. Bruce Banner - All skins, mannequin
Blizz - X-Man effects

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?5m0daafufhiqv50

What? No comments on the Fixer? I'm surprised. Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying it.

Meanwhile, Valkyrie and (as mentioned at The Lab) Red Sonja have been updated. The former adds more skins and a mannequin by Aventureiromax, and fixed up her powerstyle file.

There are still a few more secrets awaiting here at The Crypt. Stay tuned as the end comes closer...

Finally... the character I've been waiting for a long time! Fixer OMG!! Thanks for making it! You really do him justice! Thx again Outsider keep up the good work!
Remember: Always Smiling... And hope for a better future!

Hello, Outsider! I was impressed with the mod Fixer. He has great quality and is very fun! Congratulations! I'm testing your Blade booster. He is very nice! I have a small bug in power "Weapon Select". The Blade's right hand glows and he keeps running animation but it goes nowhere. But despite this I really enjoyed the Blade booster. I saw your PM. Some of their requests I think that I will not be able to provide because I depend of the model available on the internet. But if you have these models in hands pass me them I'll be able to start projects. Thanks for the mods, Outsider!

Quote from: dsl on October 10, 2016, 05:33AM
Thx for fixer, will try him later
Quote from: Userfriendly700 on October 11, 2016, 04:14AM
Finally... the character I've been waiting for a long time! Fixer OMG!! Thanks for making it! You really do him justice! Thx again Outsider keep up the good work!

Good to hear that. Fixer was fun to work on, and Ghost was a nice addition.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 11, 2016, 03:15PM
Hello, Outsider! I was impressed with the mod Fixer. He has great quality and is very fun! Congratulations! I'm testing your Blade booster. He is very nice! I have a small bug in power "Weapon Select". The Blade's right hand glows and he keeps running animation but it goes nowhere. But despite this I really enjoyed the Blade booster. I saw your PM. Some of their requests I think that I will not be able to provide because I depend of the model available on the internet. But if you have these models in hands pass me them I'll be able to start projects. Thanks for the mods, Outsider!

Nice to hear you're enjoying the Fixer / Ghost. With :blade: Blade, his Weapon Select allows your choice for three projectiles (three powers in one). Right after activation, he'll stay in a standing position until you press something. It says it in the description: Press light attack to throw his signature Glaive, press heavy attack to throw his Spike of Destruction, press action to throw his Flash Bomb, or press jump to cancel. Try standing still when performing it. Then try it while running. If there's still an issue, I'll look into it. Although, it worked fine at last check.

I can't say I have the models for the requested skins, but I can look into it. If I find them, I'll send you a PM. Harley Quinn's model is here: http://datkofguy.deviantart.com/art/Injustice-Harley-Quinn-Suicide-Squad-Movie-625982524. The skin has to have the skin segments "Harley_Bat," "Harley_Hammer," and "Harley_Bazooka" so it can function with BLaw's mod of her. And a mannequin of that same skin would be awesome. Everyone would like that, having seen the Spirit Squad movie.

Quote from: superaceman34 on October 19, 2016, 04:36PM
Very excited and the best part is that he'll release on a Tuesday :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs

You caught that reference, huh? :laugh: Yes, my intention is to release M. Bison on a Tuesday. For those who don't understand why, see the video link he just posted.

HAH I should rewatch this master piece  ;D
But there is an other reason why thuesday ; especially 25.10 is the perfect date for release M.Bison .
You know that in some countries around the world , where people are celebrate their names they kept after their birth. This celebration is called nameday . And 10.25 thuesday is the nameday of Blanka in the hungarian calendar .

" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Sounds like more promising work with great eye for detail!

I do feel the need to point out that you should take care to stay within your budget:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfckfolUyTA

OMG, Tuesday???  :laola: I'm waiting for this guy to start a new setgame as soon as possible lol  ;D  :rockon: :laugh:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

We will going to go crazy like that, Outsider! A great mod to waiting, and with date set? Ha, that's pretty cool!

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on October 20, 2016, 04:45AM
HAH I should rewatch this master piece  ;D
But there is an other reason why thuesday ; especially 25.10 is the perfect date for release M.Bison .
You know that in some countries around the world , where people are celebrate their names they kept after their birth. This celebration is called nameday . And 10.25 thuesday is the nameday of Blanka in the hungarian calendar .

That's interesting, I was unaware of Name Day in some countries. I find it funny that 10/25 is the nameday for the name of a different character from Street Fighter -- the beast from the jungles of Brazil, Blanka. I didn't make a mod of him, though I have thought about it.

Quote from: Hobgoblin on October 20, 2016, 06:57AM
Sounds like more promising work with great eye for detail!

I do feel the need to point out that you should take care to stay within your budget:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfckfolUyTA

Those Street Fighter Red Tape "interviews" are hilarious! I'm sure Atlanta's nice... :laugh: The Ex-Men ones are funny as well.

Quote from: aventureiromax on October 20, 2016, 12:13PM
OMG, Tuesday???  :laola: I'm waiting for this guy to start a new setgame as soon as possible lol  ;D  :rockon: :laugh:
Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 20, 2016, 04:02PM
We will going to go crazy like that, Outsider! A great mod to waiting, and with date set? Ha, that's pretty cool!

Good to see everyone's excited to play as the evil dictator of Shadaloo. I am very proud of how he turned out, and his xtreme looks so awesome it even surprised me. But be warned, everyone -- if you defeat  :doom: Dr. Doom and the game as M. Bison, you'll see this eerie message... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFy560IuRis

Hi guys and thanks to Outsider for his fantastic mods...i've installed recently the Quake mod and it is perfect. I only have a problem when i use the power 1... she shot with the gun but i can see anything in her hands.
i don't know if i've wrong something during installation or is a powerstyle or talents files problem.
Someone can help me?
(p.s. Sorry for bad english)