The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Problem solved! I don't know how but just worked when i tried on my notebook (after that i just transfered the game directory to my desktop PC)! Playing as spider-girl now!  :spidergirl: Thanks for this great mod :D!

Quote from: Outsider on November 01, 2016, 01:40PM
I appreciate that, and he definitely was.

This is very odd because "spidergirl" does work with herostat.engb normally. Until now, no problems with her have been reported. The good news is that there is an alternate choice -- I've made her where you can have two Spider-Girls at the same time. So, if one is not working for you, try the other one. Instead of "spidergirl" (the first one), try "spidergrl" (the second one). Let me know if you have any luck.

EDIT: The final set of 35 loading screens have been released, making it a grand total of 700 screens! The new ones are after Dr. Strange: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8839.msg182818#msg182818.

Everyone, Zatanna has been updated, adding three more skins (though the wands can't be removed), and created an entities file for her.

Quote from: marvis on November 02, 2016, 05:18PM
Problem solved! I don't know how but just worked when i tried on my notebook (after that i just transfered the game directory to my desktop PC)! Playing as spider-girl now!  :spidergirl: Thanks for this great mod :D!

Good to hear it worked out. I am proud of how Spider-Girl came out.

Quote from: Outsider on November 03, 2016, 09:32PM
Everyone, Zatanna has been updated, adding three more skins (though the wands can't be removed), and created an entities file for her.

Hello, Outsider! I glad with her news. I will test the Zatanna here and send you feedback!

Outsider, my bug with gambit still persists ... I have to start a new save game? by the way, if you prefer, I can remove the rods. They were adjusted separately from the model.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on November 04, 2016, 12:00PM
Outsider, my bug with gambit still persists ... I have to start a new save game? by the way, if you prefer, I can remove the rods. They were adjusted separately from the model.

I think I know what the problem might be -- When Zatanna was first released, she came with a "ents_gambit" file. I'm guessing that you downloaded her after the :gambit: Gambit booster, so the entities file was overwritten. So, to fix Gambit's bug, download that booster of his, and take that entities file from there. Overwrite the previous one, as Zatanna no longer uses his entities file and has her own. Try that and see if it works.

And yes, feel free to remove the rods. By the way, Arachne's mannequin came out alright, but she floats up and down. She can't fly, so a mannequin of her on the ground would be better, but if you can't (or don't have time to), the current one you sent me will suffice.

please make shao kahn from mortal kombat amargeddon...shao kahn is very great evil character

Everyone, I have seen Aventureiromax's "Early Christmas Special" which included some skins for some of my mods. I will make updates as soon as I get a chance to. My current college course is very demanding.

And just to remind anyone willing/able to contribute, there are only 10 more of my mods that are still without a mannequin. Feel free to make any of them if you wish to:
A-Bomb, Aspen Matthews, Attuma, Cloak, Crossbones, Darkhawk, The Darkness, Namorita, Sersi, Silver Samurai.
Erik Lensherr's mod of Galactus can use one as well. Whatever you can do is appreciated.

Quote from: mat pan on November 10, 2016, 08:37PM
please make shao kahn from mortal kombat amargeddon...shao kahn is very great evil character

Sorry, I'm not accepting any requests. I am at my final projects, as I am retiring as an active modder at the end of the year.

Hello, Outsider! I installed Selene's mod and I'm using her booster. I have a problem with the effects of some powers. I play in AL mode, but I noticed that even without AL and fullscreen the problem still persisted. Can you help me with that? This mod is cool and its booster is very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/v/IoLQxlJhcsw&feature=youtu.be

Quote from: andersonbrazil on November 15, 2016, 04:47PM
Hello, Outsider! I installed Selene's mod and I'm using her booster. I have a problem with the effects of some powers. I play in AL mode, but I noticed that even without AL and fullscreen the problem still persisted. Can you help me with that? This mod is cool and its booster is very interesting.

I see from that video that a couple of Selene's powers have messed-up effects. She suffered the same problem as Spawn where I only knew how to create mods but not fix effects. I'll look into that when I get a chance.

November 17, 2016, 03:15PM #954 Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 12:36AM by Outsider
ARACHNE

Introducing my mod of Julia Carpenter, the second Spider-Woman who was a member of the Avengers West Coast, Force Works, Omega Flight and others, who is now known as Arachne. Originally just an alternate costume for the original :spiderwoman: Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Arachne is now free as her own mod. While she plays slightly like :spiderman: Spider-Man, she has more than enough skills and powers to be considered unique. Take full advantage of her psionic webbing and her powers from Madame Web as she beats on the bad guys. Enjoy.

UPDATE: Fixed Spider-Woman II skin to no longer need skin 3803. "Read It" now contains potential bug report.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Web Zip, and Mind Control Immunity.
-6 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, animated mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #126 (Shares with Shard. Will clash in mannequin and loading screens.)

NOTES:
-I have added package files 3805 & 3806 for Spider-Woman. Update her herostat so that she no longer uses 3803 (Secret Wars), but don't delete 3803 from your game's folders. It's still needed for hex-edit reasons.
-For those of you wondering, no I can't remove the webs underneath her arms, as Jessica Drew's model was used to make the skins.

MOVESET:
1. Psi-Webs: Throws projectiles of psionic webbing at enemies.
2. Going The Distance: Uses psionic webbing to propel herself with a devastating kick.
3. Psionic Snare: Traps enemies with psionic webbing that lowers enemy offense & defense.
4. Rachel's Catch: Catches an enemy with psychic webbing, then flings them away.
5. Web Beam: Fires a beam of psionic energy that will pierce through multiple enemies.
6. (Boost) Clairvoyance: Appears to enemies in spirit form and senses information on them through extrasensory perception, gaining critical damage.
7. (Boost) Precognition: Senses all enemies on the mini-map and sees all future outcomes, giving her team dodging chances and momentum.
8. (Xtreme) Death Web: Spins a large web of psionic energy to trap enemies. Then spins a massive psi-web to destroy them.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skins (Classic & Madame Web), loading screens, HUDs (except Mattie & Charlotte), icons, sounds, hex-editing, web effects, etc.
Andersonbrazil - Modern, Mattie, and Charlotte skins, HUDs (Mattie & Charlotte), mannequin

BUGS:
None so far, though a report came in that web-swinging while using Clairvoyance will crash the game at random times. It's possible that a game limit was reached, and it wasn't seen in my game, but be mindful of this.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?2xfxuyqy21a98vb

Astonishin' Addition to the Spider-Verse. Will there be anyone else from the SpiderVerse you'll add?
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Everyone, the following mods and boosters have been updated: Selene, Jessica Jones, Red Sonja, Gun Girls, & Juggernaut.

For most, more skins were added. For Selene, I've fixed her distorted effects, and added a blocking effect. For Juggernaut, there was an error in the coding for one of his boosts, the Cyttorak Transfer. I've fixed it.

Stay tuned for more to come...

Quote from: SuperiorSpidey 2002 on November 17, 2016, 03:28PM
Astonishin' Addition to the Spider-Verse. Will there be anyone else from the SpiderVerse you'll add?

I don't think there will be any more coming to the Spider-Verse from me, since I am down to my final creations. If I recall, Maegawa was working on Spider-Man Noir at last check...

Quote from: jaybird on November 18, 2016, 02:28PM
Can't wait to try her out over the thanksgiving weekend.

Good to hear that. I think you'll enjoy her.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on November 15, 2016, 04:47PM

I have fixed the effect issues with Selene. She's fixed now. By the way, your skin of Dagger (Small Pack 7 I think) looks great, but unfortunately it has small white cubes between her feet that are a distraction. Is there any way those can be removed or invisible?

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work Outsider! I'm an X-Men fan at heart and came into Marvel Ultimate Alliance with the intention of playing only X-Men characters, but the sheer quality of your work has made me expand my roster to include most of your characters regardless whether they're X-Men or not. XD

November 25, 2016, 03:29AM #959 Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:59PM by Outsider
CAPTAIN AMERICA (Booster)

It's Black Friday, and a lot of people usually wait on long lines just to shop, but I've got a deal for you right here at the low, low, cost of... free!!! Introducing a nice booster for one of my favorite super hero characters -- Steve Rogers, the super soldier who is "just a kid from Brooklyn" whooping some ass known as :captainamerica2: Captain America. I've added some moves and improvements to make the Sentinel of Liberty that much better, since he is one of the best hand-to-hand fighters in all of comics. Check him out.

FEATURES:
(Nowhere Man's additions)
- New Power = Shield Shock: A quick forward slam that stuns targets.
- New Ability = Peak Human Speed: Increases movement speed by 10%;
- Added knockback to Energy Shield
- Changed costume passives
- MUA2 menu animations
- MUA2 double jump
(Outsider's additions)
-New Power = "Brooklyn Beatdown": Blocks an incoming attack, reversing damage. Then unleases a 3-hit combo attack.
-His grab smash is now upgradable by strengthening his Shield Throw.
-His Shield Bash has been renamed to "American Bad Ass."
-"Charging Star" (formerly Shield Charge) now unlocks at level 20, and is more damaging. Added a cool effect to it.
-"Sentinel of Liberty" (formerly Reserve Strength) can increase into twice as much melee strength.
-Heroism now reduces more damage and increases momentum. Costs less EP.
-Added two new loading screens.

CREDITS:
Outsider - New power, coding fixes & renames, new effects, loading screens
Nowhere Man - New power & ability, coding fixes, MUA2 anims

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?mcp1cgik3sauq38