Here is a mod of the
Hulk's alter-ego, Bruce Banner
. You may wonder why would you want to play as Banner when the Hulk is way more fun. I like to look at it as -- why play as one kind, when you can play as both? Banner is a highly intelligent genius, right up there with Tony Stark, Reed Richards, and Victor Von Doom. He carries gadgets and weaponry that he calls "Bannertech." Now, you get to switch between brains and brawn! And wait until you witness his transformation into the Hulk! Check this mod out.UPDATE: Fixed some animation issues found.FEATURES
-6 powers (+2 powers as Banner), 3 boosts (+1 boost as Banner), and an Xtreme for both Banner and Hulk.
-Abilities of Radiation Immunity (immune to radiation), Dominance (can taunt), and (as The Hulk) Might, Healing Factor, and Berzerker Strength (grows in size, strength, and speed, as his health decreases).
-2 hex-edited skins, 1 HUD, loading screen, icons, and sound/voice file. Plus alternate Banner skin.
-Replaces Hulk's primary skin with Blaw's highly detailed skin.
-Uses assigned number #170 (Shares with the Hulk).MOVESET
1. Teleporter Device: Uses his Bannertech device to teleport to multiple enemies, and uppercuts them.1. Cyclone Punch: Double punch that will hit enemies in a small radius.
2. Old Power Taser: Fires from his inventive stun gun that stuns and knocks down enemies.2. Seismic Stomp: Stomps the ground doing radial damage, and sends a shockwave forward.
3. Powderkeg Pound: Jumps and descends with a hard fist, for radial damage.
4. Raging Rampage: Charges forward, tackling an enemy and beating him mercilessly.
5. Concussive Clap: Claps his hands together, creating a concussive wave that blasts and stuns enemies.
6. Blaze of Anger: Smashes the ground causing huge ripples in the earth, causing radial damage.
7. (Boost) Transformation: Banner gets extremely angry, turning into the gamma-charged monstrosity known as The Hulk. Frightens enemies, lowering defense.
8. (Boost) Bannertech Field: Uses his force field generator to protect him from Hulk-level entities.8. (Boost) Gamma Wave: Emits an aura of gamma radiation that harms enemies, and gains resistance.
9. (Boost) Bouncer Backup: Increases Defense to entire party for a time.
10. (Xtreme) Satelite Blast: Uses a satelite to blast enemies with gamma-charged lasers down at enemies.10. (Xtreme) Hulk Smash: Leaps and descends doing massive radial damage, with a 25% chance of instant knockout.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, sounds, loading screen, hex-editing, effects recolor, earthquake script, etc.
BLaw - Hulk skin
Nowhere Man - Booster coding and effects
tubular spaceman - Transformation lines, alternate skinBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?13tsoefe6zowr8s