The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been on the forums for less than a year, but I'll be missing your work. It won't be the same without you. Thank you for your contributions!

December 31, 2016, 07:05PM #1006 Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 07:24PM by Outsider
OUTSIDER'S LAST CALL

Well, this is it... my final mod. You've discovered all of the treasures within every gravestone at The Crypt ...except this one. As 2016 draws to a close, I felt it was necessary to work on this character, saving this character for last. Unlike all of the others, I won't write in the character's features or moveset, or even the credits. See for yourself, and Happy New Year! To download this final mod, click on the final question mark.

EDIT 2019:
Actually, it turns out this wasn't my final mod, but at the time, it was intended to be. Since that was years ago, there's no point keeping contents in here a secret anymore. In here are mods of the following: Angela, Colleen Wing, Jane Foster, Misty Knight, Purple Man, Shuri, Tarantula, and Werewolf By Night. No password required. Enjoy them.

Oh my god, this satisfied a lot of my MUA mod desires for the time being! So thank you very much Outsider and you will be dearly missed as the talented modder you became famous for on here :(

Downloading the file on my phone, just wanted to see Who it was, and damn...daaaammnn.. Ending of a legacy here! Great Job!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Unbelievable. You've really outdone yourself Outsider.

You will go down as a modding legend of this title. Absolutely incredible!

(It's not ruining to point out that I almost sorta guessed it...?  :venom:)

Well deserved sticky. What you've done for this game is incomparable.
XML1: :wolverine: :storm: :colossus: :rogue:
XML2: :wolverine: :rogue: :juggernaut: :scarletw:
MUA:  :capamer: :scarletw: :punisher_logo: :daredevil:

I was really surprised about your Last Call, and I'm enjoying it very much, as I always do. I just still can't believe that you are not gonna release new mods and boosters anymore.. I remember the time when I tried my first steps in the modding -you was already releasing interesting mods and boosters and I'm always wanted to be like you. (Well, I'm not even close to it, but I working on it). You've done so much for this game, so much for this forum. It's like the second breath for this old but still awesome game. I completely agree with people who say that it won't be the same here without your amazing stuff. Personally speaking, I'm gonna miss your work, Outsider. I guess we all need to look at the bright side - you are staying with us on this site. :)

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on December 31, 2016, 07:31PM
Oh my god, this satisfied a lot of my MUA mod desires for the time being! So thank you very much Outsider and you will be dearly missed as the talented modder you became famous for on here :(

Good to hear you're enjoying it.

Quote from: Polygone on December 31, 2016, 08:11PM
Downloading the file on my phone, just wanted to see Who it was, and damn...daaaammnn.. Ending of a legacy here! Great Job!

Shocked you, didn't I? Yeah, I like surprising people. But hey, where one legacy ends, another could possibly begin... Perhaps a successor will step up.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on December 31, 2016, 10:02PM
A perfect finish.

I know, right? :fro:

Quote from: Clarityman on January 01, 2017, 01:19AM
Unbelievable. You've really outdone yourself Outsider.

You will go down as a modding legend of this title. Absolutely incredible!

(It's not ruining to point out that I almost sorta guessed it...?  :venom:)

Thanks for the compliments. And no, I don't think that'll ruin it. People will still be shocked...

Quote from: sinisterstoneage on January 01, 2017, 02:38AM
Well deserved sticky. What you've done for this game is incomparable.

I appreciate that greatly.

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on January 01, 2017, 03:15AM
I was really surprised about your Last Call, and I'm enjoying it very much, as I always do. I just still can't believe that you are not gonna release new mods and boosters anymore.. I remember the time when I tried my first steps in the modding -you was already releasing interesting mods and boosters and I'm always wanted to be like you. (Well, I'm not even close to it, but I working on it). You've done so much for this game, so much for this forum. It's like the second breath for this old but still awesome game. I completely agree with people who say that it won't be the same here without your amazing stuff. Personally speaking, I'm gonna miss your work, Outsider. I guess we all need to look at the bright side - you are staying with us on this site. :)

Damn, thanks very much for that. Quite honestly, from what I've seen you do with Wonder Man recently, you may be one of the modders (along with Polygone, Maegawa, and Leandralan) to take Marvel Mods into the future. Keep practicing, and you'll get there. Plus, Julio Cabral is still active as both an experienced modder and skinner. This site may not be the same anymore, but I bet it's in good hands.

Outsider, you surprised me! I expected one thing and I see another one much better! Congratulations my friend! I want to thank you once again for giving me the honor of being part of your amazing projects.  I'm sorry for your retirement, but I'm glad because your material is very rich and I have not explored everything you've done yet. I'm going to miss your work here a lot. Thanks for everything!

Quote from: jaybird on January 02, 2017, 03:15PM
Words escape me, so here -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whytAReStUQ 

A slow-clapping standing ovation -- nice!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 01, 2017, 05:20PM
Outsider, you surprised me! I expected one thing and I see another one much better! Congratulations my friend! I want to thank you once again for giving me the honor of being part of your amazing projects.  I'm sorry for your retirement, but I'm glad because your material is very rich and I have not explored everything you've done yet. I'm going to miss your work here a lot. Thanks for everything!

Yeah, that's what I do -- surprise people. Thanks for your many skins & mannequins to assist to my works. There are plenty more of my mods & boosters for you to discover.

In fact, I am curious to know if anyone has managed to find anything... "secret" within the surprise. If you think you're shocked now... :king: (Evil laugh)

I did, Outsider! I love everything about your Last Call, it's amazing!

I'll PM you with proof so I don't ruin the surprise for anyone.

You did it again!!! Over expectations!! Great Last Call!!! Thank so much for your work!!  We´re really gonna miss you!!!

You will go down in MUA legend for sure Outsider. Thanks so much for all the mods over the years. It's like getting amazing free DLC for the game every week or two! And about the last call, I'm definitely shocked ;D