The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 03, 2017, 07:24PM #1020 Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 07:26PM by aventureiromax
Good work with Last Call  :thumbsup2: so good that I just post some skins and mannequins to update some of them ;)

I want to leave here my gratitude for having participated in many of your mods/boosters and say that unfortunately we will all have to retire from a job (fun lol) someday whether because of work, personal life, or anything else.

Many thanks for being part of all this and success ;)  :rockon:  :applause:  :jumping:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

yes,I really like your Last Call.(SPOILER) is my favourite

Quote from: TheMK on January 02, 2017, 08:17PM
I did, Outsider! I love everything about your Last Call, it's amazing!

I'll PM you with proof so I don't ruin the surprise for anyone.

You certainly did. Hopefully others will too if they look hard enough.... :king: (evil laugh)

Quote from: Rodrigo79 on January 02, 2017, 08:35PM
You did it again!!! Over expectations!! Great Last Call!!! Thank so much for your work!!  We´re really gonna miss you!!!

That's a lot of exclamation points!!! Haha! I thank you for the compliments.

Quote from: superaceman34 on January 03, 2017, 12:35PM
You will go down in MUA legend for sure Outsider. Thanks so much for all the mods over the years. It's like getting amazing free DLC for the game every week or two! And about the last call, I'm definitely shocked ;D

That's the beauty of it all -- everything here is free!!! I appreciate the kind words greatly.

Quote from: aventureiromax on January 03, 2017, 07:24PM
Good work with Last Call  :thumbsup2: so good that I just post some skins and mannequins to update some of them ;)

I want to leave here my gratitude for having participated in many of your mods/boosters and say that unfortunately we will all have to retire from a job (fun lol) someday whether because of work, personal life, or anything else.

Many thanks for being part of all this and success ;)  :rockon:  :applause:  :jumping:

A-Max, you have been a large contributor to that success as the fastest skinner on the forum. Your many skins and mannequins have made my mods look that much better, and I thank you for those contributions.

Quote from: ctepan 89 on January 03, 2017, 07:34PM
yes,I really like your Last Call.(SPOILER) is my favourite

Thank you for that. And, my apologies for editing your post, as it revealed spoilers. I'd rather have everyone be shocked for themselves.

Wow, I can't thank you all enough for your kind words. A couple of notes:

- For those of you wondering why my Bruce Banner mod is still unavailable. The skinner known as "Dr. Bruce Banner" has PM'ed me in regards to a situation with his grandmother. She's feeling better, but he needs to look after her. Family is far more important than any modding or skinning project. Pray for her in the name of Christ that by His stripes, she shall be healed. And look on the bright side -- even though I'm retired, you still have something to look forward to in the future.

- I must reiterate to everyone -- please don't spoil the surprise for everyone else. It's the equivalent of revealing the ending to a good movie. And if you are one of the lucky ones to find any... secret discoveries within the surprise, please don't say how you've found it or what they are. Part of the fun is letting people experience the find themselves.

A little behind things here, but that was quite a surprise indeed.

As others have said and I will echo, thanks for this amazing crypt over the time that's been. Marvel's Ultimate Alliance grew a lot more ultimate thanks to your hard work and efforts.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

We can't be too thankful to you Man !
So I want to join to the previous speakers and want to express my warm thanks for all of your great works you made here.
And also want to thank you for your patience toward me.
It's a bit sad that we will not cooperate anymore.
But I promise that those skins which I promised in exchange for the Bruce Banner mod, will blow your mind...

" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Everyone, the following mods have been updated: Fantomex (now has a voice file), Shang-Chi (now has skins and mannequin that looks more like him), Siryn (now has a voice file with Scottish accent), and the Last Call (can't say how, but the file is more than twice as big now).

Just a note, whenever new skins come out for one of my mods, it's always best to wait until I update the mods, as I make certain that all skins are hex-edited. This is so when you play as them in Murderworld, the Arcade Androids will take the appearance of those heroes as they are supposed to. If they are not hex-edited, you'll just see plain white androids.

Can anyone create this skin and mannequin of Harley Quinn in her Suicide Squad costume? http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,904.msg183774.html#msg183774. That would be very cool to see, and it should be compatible with BLaw's mod of her.

And speaking of the Last Call, here is a staggering statistic: In just one week, over 600 of you have downloaded my final mod (thank you for that). However, only 15-17 of you have managed to discover anything secret within it. That means the vast majority of you are missing out on something awesome. Did I hide them too well? I can't just tell you where they are, as that defeats the purpose of you having fun finding it yourself, but if you need a hint as to where the secrets are, send me a PM. There is no shame in admitting that you can't find them. I guess I hid them too well.

Quote from: Oddark123 on January 05, 2017, 04:54AM
A little behind things here, but that was quite a surprise indeed.

As others have said and I will echo, thanks for this amazing crypt over the time that's been. Marvel's Ultimate Alliance grew a lot more ultimate thanks to your hard work and efforts.

Thanks for that. That request organization thread you got probably went down quite a bit, huh?

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on January 05, 2017, 06:28AM
We can't be too thankful to you Man !
So I want to join to the previous speakers and want to express my warm thanks for all of your great works you made here.
And also want to thank you for your patience toward me.
It's a bit sad that we will not cooperate anymore.
But I promise that those skins which I promised in exchange for the Bruce Banner mod, will blow your mind...

I am certain that you will do a great job with the requested skins, just as I'm sure that the Bruce Banner mod will blow your mind.

About Last Call: its amazing thing, Outsider! I didn't expect this one! After New Year Eve, I've been amused when I saw it. Thanks a lot for your secrets. :bowdown:
About secret parts of it: it was easy to "see a star" through clouds. But another part... :( I suppose that even Sherlock Holmes couldn't find it. :scratchhead:
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Everyone, the following mods have been updated: Hank Pym (added Julio Cabral's Yellowjacket skin, and hex-edited it), and Morbius (added three skins by Aventureiromax, and hex-edited them).

I know the Crypt is massive -- so much so, that I've doubt you've tried out all of the mods or boosters here.
Have you played as The Darkness? (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg178368.html#msg178368) He's damn cool and scary.
Or as Aspen Matthews, who is practically the goddess of water? (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg180098.html#msg180098)
How about as the relentless crime boss, the Kingpin? (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg182171.html#msg182171)
Maybe as the armored Slayer from Space, Darkhawk?
(http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg178812.html#msg178812)

All of these and more are waiting for you to discover here at The Outsider's Crypt!

I tried out the Darkness. Gotta admit that the audio of his ultimate really scared me like a jumpscare. Was awesome. Tysm for all your wonderful mods.

Great work with Last Call! It was a big surprise. Ans once again I'll sayu, we will miss you Outsider, but have a good life of retirement lol XD

Quote from: IOwnALego111 on January 15, 2017, 09:19PM
I tried out the Darkness. Gotta admit that the audio of his ultimate really scared me like a jumpscare. Was awesome. Tysm for all your wonderful mods.

Thanks for that. I am very proud of how The Darkness came out. He's one of the mods that most people may not try out because they don't know who he is, but he is one of my favorite mods. His comics from Top Cow were entertaining.

For those who don't know who The Darkness is, just google "the darkness jackie estacado" for some kick-ass art of him and some Wiki profiles. He also has two video games.

If you don't know who Aspen Matthews is either, you can also google "aspen matthews." She's from the late Michael Turner's Fathom comic series. Her art on the images tab is a collective thing of beauty.

Quote from: MatheusYami on January 18, 2017, 10:45AM
Great work with Last Call! It was a big surprise. Ans once again I'll sayu, we will miss you Outsider, but have a good life of retirement lol XD

I appreciate that. I admit I laughed a little when you said "have a good life of retirement." Damn, it sounds like I'm really old haha. Far from it, thankfully.

Its a shame you are going to retire Outsider, you really did an excellent work at here, thanks for all the good mods you made. By the way, I have to say I was really suprised with the Last Call, I would never had guessed what was it!

Wow I felt like playing MUA again after a while ofc I came i here to get the official characters mod and the great stuff I remember MUALover Boosters nowhereman are the two to first come to mind  I immediately recognized your name you were a great modder back then( and even nowmuch better lol) I saw the title 100+ mods and I was just blown as I had first discoverd you when you made one of the best characters for me Blackheart I went back to look at the date and it said 2013 release... the last mod I saw of you was agent venom I think ? or the juggernaut booster not sure but I'm quite impressed in your progress among the years still trying your mods I love your unique codes the upgradeable grabsmash the block powers a lot of unique abilities unique powers that could diffrent things depending on the key your press you just took to a whole level there is others out there too with great mods but you just like kinda a memory from years ago sad to know you are retired but glad you kept this place alive Good Job Man  :bheart: :cd: :tmaster: :hulk_icon: :juggernaut: btw I sometimes wish you updated some of your old boosters like Colosus to bring some of your newer features :P

Quote from: Doomguy on January 21, 2017, 05:56PM
Its a shame you are going to retire Outsider, you really did an excellent work at here, thanks for all the good mods you made. By the way, I have to say I was really suprised with the Last Call, I would never had guessed what was it!

Thanks for that. I've had quite a time making so many mods. I still find hard to believe that I've made over 100. And about the Last Call, if you've managed to unlock anything.... secret there, that will really surprise you...

Quote from: Shocefire on January 24, 2017, 11:48PM
Wow I felt like playing MUA again after a while ofc I came i here to get the official characters mod and the great stuff I remember MUALover Boosters nowhereman are the two to first come to mind  I immediately recognized your name you were a great modder back then( and even nowmuch better lol) I saw the title 100+ mods and I was just blown as I had first discoverd you when you made one of the best characters for me Blackheart I went back to look at the date and it said 2013 release... the last mod I saw of you was agent venom I think ? or the juggernaut booster not sure but I'm quite impressed in your progress among the years still trying your mods I love your unique codes the upgradeable grabsmash the block powers a lot of unique abilities unique powers that could diffrent things depending on the key your press you just took to a whole level there is others out there too with great mods but you just like kinda a memory from years ago sad to know you are retired but glad you kept this place alive Good Job Man  :bheart: :cd: :tmaster: :hulk_icon: :juggernaut: btw I sometimes wish you updated some of your old boosters like Colosus to bring some of your newer features :P

I appreciate what you've said. As you've discovered, I've done quite a lot since back then. And perhaps I will add some stuff to my older projects when I have some available time.

So, I am aware that Aventureiromax has released several skins VU (visual updated) -- I've just been very busy lately and haven't had a chance to update the mods yet. But I will soon enough.

I also recall him saying at The Lab that he was going to create skins for characters such as Alien and Mortal Kombat's Kitana, so I'm looking forward to seeing what he does.

Also, if you haven't yet, check out my exclusive interview with Trish Tilby, as I talk about the current state of Marvel Mods, my reason for retiring, and the chances of The Outsider's modding comeback... You can find it here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8782.msg185246.html#msg185246