The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everyone, The Darkness has been updated, as he now has a mannequin. It was offered by the newcomer called AdrianoAp, who wanted to contribute to the site in some way, so feel free to congratulate him. (Preview: http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/images/2017/04/05/Game2017-04-0512-42-50-09.png) He may offer to create more mannequins for those who need them, so we'll see...

UPDATE 1: Attuma has been updated, as now he has a mannequin. Adriano is 2-for-2 so far. (Preview: http://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/000/884/313/full/Game_2017-04-07_00-58-54-45.jpg)

UPDATE 2: Both Aspen Matthews and Crossbones have been updated, as they now have mannequins as well. (Preview: http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/images/2017/04/08/Game2017-04-0813-19-56-64.jpg)
NOTE: That skin is Crossbones' movie 3D model, which no one converted into a playable skin. Hopefully someone will soon enough, and when it happens, I will update him.

UPDATE 3: Namorita has been updated, as now she has a mannequin. I've also fixed her H2O Boost so that her XP increases. (Preview: http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/images/2017/04/09/namorita2.jpg)

UPDATE 4: Silver Samurai has been updated, as now he has a mannequin. (Preview: http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/images/2017/04/11/Silversamurai.jpg) You can see all of Adriano's mannequins at his thread. A couple more mannequins may still be on the way, so stay tuned.

UPDATE 5: My Infinity Gem booster of Thanos has been updated, fixing... well, a lot of stuff. See for yourself.

Hello, Outsider! I'm preparing some skins for the Small Pack 9. Now I did a Classica skin of the Nebula. I figured she did not have the double jump. Did you plan it like this? Congratulations! This is an incredible mod!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on April 13, 2017, 01:10PM
Hello, Outsider! I'm preparing some skins for the Small Pack 9. Now I did a Classica skin of the Nebula. I figured she did not have the double jump. Did you plan it like this? Congratulations! This is an incredible mod!

I have to visit Nebula again to see about that double jump, but good to hear that you've made her classic skin ...and thanks for what you've sent via PM. I think people will be blown away by your Small Pack 9!

Everyone, Darkhawk and Nebula has been updated. For Nebula, I've added a fightstyle file and updated some files, so that she can now double jump and perform ground attacks on enemies. For Darkhawk, he now has a mannequin.

Stay tuned for more updates as the "Summer of Shadows" event fast approaches...

Everyone, the following mods have been updated:

Mystique: Replaced two skins with new ones (one of which by Aventureiromax), added another mannequin and loading screen, and updated herostat. Thanks to BaconWizard17, you can now play as the heroic movie version of Raven from X-Men: Apocalypse! (See his thread for preview pics.)
Nebula: Besides the update mentioned in the previous post, she gained two more skins from Andersonbrazil from his "Small Pack 9." (See his thread for preview pics.)
Monica Rambeau: Gained 3 new skins from Andersonbrazil from his "Small Pack 9." (See his thread for preview pics.)
Last Call: I cannot tell you in what way it has been updated. You'll just have to find out for yourself...

I'm very much enjoying your Shang-Chi mod. However I found a bug, or at least I think it is. His first power Nunchaku Shock
doesn't stop even after using all his energy/mp.

Everyone, Monica Rambeau, Sersi, and Secret Mod 1 have been updated. In the case of Secret Mod 1 (found at the secret mausoleum), the character's talent and powerstyle files have been updated, and now has a mannequin. And remember, the password to Secret Mod 1 is not the first 5-word sentence that you see. There is another, so keep looking.

Quote from: Johnny Crazy on April 24, 2017, 11:53AM
I'm very much enjoying your Shang-Chi mod. However I found a bug, or at least I think it is. His first power Nunchaku Shock
doesn't stop even after using all his energy/mp.

Hmm.... I'll look into that when I get a chance.

Really glad you're keeping up such fantastic work even when you're in "retirement", Outsider ^_^ it's always greatly exciting to see what you're up to whenever you release something.

I know you were waiting on skins to release that Bruce Banner character, but I was curious on something. In the meantime, would you consider just using the skin from MUA of Bruce as an NPC as a placeholder until you can get skins you'd prefer? I'm not sure if you thought about this before and/or there's some reason why you wouldn't want to, but it's just a thought. Not trying to pressure you into releasing him before you're ready or anything (even though he would be awesome to play as!).

Quote from: TheMK on April 26, 2017, 08:27PM
Really glad you're keeping up such fantastic work even when you're in "retirement", Outsider ^_^ it's always greatly exciting to see what you're up to whenever you release something.

I know you were waiting on skins to release that Bruce Banner character, but I was curious on something. In the meantime, would you consider just using the skin from MUA of Bruce as an NPC as a placeholder until you can get skins you'd prefer? I'm not sure if you thought about this before and/or there's some reason why you wouldn't want to, but it's just a thought. Not trying to pressure you into releasing him before you're ready or anything (even though he would be awesome to play as!).

First things first, I have read what you wrote at Erik Lensherr's thread, and thanks for the kind words.

As for my unreleased Bruce Banner mod, the skinner by the same name (Dr. Bruce Banner) had made a trade deal with me -- if I created a mod that he requested, of Bruce Banner where he can turn into the Hulk during gameplay, he would create seven skins of various undisclosed characters. (I had made trade deals like this previously with Aventureiromax, and he's easy to work with because he creates skins -- even custom ones fairly quick. The harder the mod, the more skins/ mannequins I require in exchange. By the time he was done with his stuff, the mod was already done, awaiting release. He would send the skins to me, and once I liked what I saw, I would release the mod. No complications, no delays, no problems.)

Bruce Banner's mod is actually done and doesn't require placeholders. I just can't release him because Dr. Banner has yet to fulfill his end of the bargain. Months ago, I gave him a pass because he admitted that his grandmother is sickly -- completely understandable. However, he hasn't been seen on this forum in two months now. And to make matters worse, some of those skins that he owes me would be very helpful toward the upcoming Summer of Shadows event. Now, I can't bank on it that I'll receive them before then. Some planned mods might be cancelled as a result.

My apologies to everyone eagerly awaiting the release. Sadly, all we can do is wait patiently until Dr. Banner fulfills his end of our deal...

Everyone, Mystique has been updated. The Raven Heroic mannequin has been updated, and her movie HUD has been updated as well. Though, from what I understand, Maegawa made a movie HUD as well. Feel free to check his out as well.

Also, look out for a huge update for Spider-Girl coming soon, as I plan on separating Silk as her own mod. Unsure if she'll have slightly different moves though. However, I must wait for Andersonbrazil to release her web suit skin. AdrianoAp has created as many as three mannequins for her that you'll probably see at his thread soon enough.

And finally, there is a poll I've placed at the Lab concerning the upcoming Summer of Shadows event beginning May 29 (Memorial Day). Stay tuned, as the event draws near...

Everyone, Lady Mastermind has been updated, as I've replaced her mannequin with a new one. (Preview: https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/000/908/073/full/Lady_mastermind.jpg)

Also, I have written a new tutorial on Wolverine's Rage System and how its coding works, so that you can use the complicated method to make your mods even better. I have used this method with Black Canary, Fixer, Siryn, and the aforementioned Lady Mastermind among others, so I recommend it. http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10043.0.html

So, we are now just a week away from the Summer of Shadows event, which is my post-retirement comeback!! In this event which starts on Memorial Day, I will begin to work on and release quite a few mods. They will be released at the Secret Mausoleum of the Crypt. No, I can't release mods nearly every week like I used to (hence, the retirement), but you'll see some awesome stuff coming.

Speaking of awesome stuff, the Silk expansion of my Spider-Girl mod is going well, and should be released soon enough. Maybe on Memorial Day to kick the event off. Stay tuned...

It's awesome to see you return with more mods, Outsider! Even if it's only a temporary comeback for releasing mods, I'm sure all of us appreciate everything you continue to do for us, especially after you've done so much. Thank you for your creativity and generosity!