The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 08, 2017, 11:17AM #1125 Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 11:18PM by Outsider
KITANA

She's hot... she's sexy... she's a princess... and she's a deadly warrior who will slice your head off with her fans if you mess with her! Introducing Mortal Kombat's Princess of Edenia, Kitana. Her mod features some klassic moves from the games, along with some graceful original moves to make for a fun mod. Her various skins are a beauty to behold (we can't blame Liu Kang, can we?) This entire mod is beautiful for us, dangerous for them. Oh, the Masters of Evil will learn respect. Check her out -- you know you want to.

UPDATE: Added some newer animations.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality) and Aerial Mobility (can jump up to 3X).
-6 hex-edited skins, 5 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, 2 mannequins & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #69 (shares with Captain Britain. Will clash in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Fan Toss: Kitana throws one of her fans at enemies. Can also be done in mid-air. Strengthens Stage Fatality.
2. Fan Lift: Can use her fans to telekinetically move enemies or objects. Improves grab smash.
3. Edenian Shredder: Kitana slices an enemy up close with her fans twice, causing enemies to bleed.
4. Princess Dance: Twirls around with her fans outward, slicing enemies nearby repeatedly.
5. Timeless Beauty: Her looks and physique will convert enemies in love, into attacking others for a time.
6. (Boost) Warrior Princess: Gains critical chance and dodging chance.
7. (Boost) Royal Storm: Team heals gradually for a time and gains more defense.
8. (Fatality) Beautiful Disaster: Practically flies and throws multiple fans, slicing enemies from all directions.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, effects, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins w/ fan segments, mannequins, fan projectile entity
UltraMegaMagnus - Newer animations

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?gajrv1wheevd8pi

Epic!!! Mortal Kombat continues to live strong in MUA thanks to Outsider, Erik and Julio! You guys are amazing and I love everything that all of you do, whether it's together or individually! ^_^

Edit: Please forgive me, I also forgot to extend thanks to aventureironmax and everyone else who's contributed skins for MK characters : ) all of you together have done wonderful things. I'm very happy about it!

Quote from: TheMK on July 08, 2017, 02:37PM
Epic!!! Mortal Kombat continues to live strong in MUA thanks to Outsider, Erik and Julio! You guys are amazing and I love everything that all of you do, whether it's together or individually! ^_^

Edit: Please forgive me, I also forgot to extend thanks to aventureironmax and everyone else who's contributed skins for MK characters : ) all of you together have done wonderful things. I'm very happy about it!

Your enthusiasm is refreshing, and I appreciate it. It's hard sometimes because our personal lives keep up very busy, but I came out of retirement temporarily because I knew I could still bring something exciting to the table. I still have more Mortal Kombat mods on the way -- the next one being another female that Kitana knows very well...

Now after her... I'm not sure who's next. I'm trying to get a deal in the works that will shy away from MK for a little while, but will lead to very exciting things for MK. Let's hope the deal goes through. I'll try to do all that I can before I return to retirement -- likely for good.

EDIT: The deal partially went through. Availability is an issue, so it had to be condensed. It's not ideal, but it will still open some doors for Mortal Kombat.

wooohoo.. more MK characters.. goodwork Outsider!!

I had a little time to test the Kitana mod and I really liked the result ;) Thanks  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Congratulations and thank you for more this Mk character, I'll soon test :)

Quote from: Just HAZ on July 09, 2017, 08:59PM
wooohoo.. more MK characters.. goodwork Outsider!!
Quote from: aventureiromax on July 18, 2017, 04:58AM
I had a little time to test the Kitana mod and I really liked the result ;) Thanks  :thumbsup:
Quote from: AdrianoAp on July 18, 2017, 08:08AM
Congratulations and thank you for more this Mk character, I'll soon test :)

Thanks for the compliments. I liked how Kitana turned out as well.

Everyone, the next MK kombatant is coming very soon. After her, I'm going to take a small break from Mortal Kombat and work on a fighter from a different video game series -- Street Fighter! If you recall, it was I who created mods of Chun-Li, Akuma (+ Ryu and Ken technically), and M. Bison. So, who else is coming from that series? Well, I can tell you that it's not Blanka, even though I have thought about creating the beast from Brazil in the past. You'll just have to stay tuned to find out who it is.

After that Street Fighter character, I'll return to Mortal Kombat, but don't worry Marvel fans, I still have some Marvel characters planned after the Mortal Kombat wave as the Summer of Shadows event continues.

By the way, I know that the release posts of my many (and I do mean "many") mods do not have pictures or preview videos due to lack of time. So, if anyone wants to create preview videos for any of my mods, feel free. Take your pick -- there are plenty to choose from.

Dhalsim would be cool. At first I wondered how it would work, and then I remembered Mr. Fantastic XD that, and fire powers from other things.

Either way, whoever it is, I'm sure Outsider will make them awesomely!

July 22, 2017, 07:32AM #1135 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:39AM by Outsider
MILEENA

Not to be outdone by her "sister" Kitana, here comes a mod of Shang Tsung's grotesque half-Tarkatan clone of Kitana from the Flesh Pits, known as the sai-wielding sadist Mileena. Like all Mortal Kombat mods, her mod features klassic moves from the games, true to her skills. She also has skins that look stunning ...until you take her mask off, that is! Go ahead, check her out.

UPDATE: Updated her sound files to now feature her voice from MKX.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screen, 5 mannequins & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #197 (shares with Havok. Will clash in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Sai Throw: Mileena throws both her sai daggers at enemies. Can also be done in mid-air. Strengthens Stage Fatality.
2. Ground Roll: Rolls her body on the ground, tripping the enemy. Upgrades grab smash.
3. Teleport Kick: Teleports to enemies and kicks them, causing knockback.
4. Psycho Strike: Attacks enemies in a 3-hit sai combo attack.
5. Timeless Beauty?: Mileena initally attracts enemies, but then they see her unmasked face and run for dear life. Weakens enemy defense.
6. (Boost) Piercing Variation: Uses her sais in battle. Can't use powers, but gains attack damage, speed, and health per kill.
7. (Boost) Bloody Massacre: Team gains melee damage, speed, momentum, and energy per kill.
8. (Fatality) Man-Eater: Teleports and bites into each enemy within a radius, with a 50% chance of instant kill.

(NOTE: I originally wanted Venom's Symbiote Bite animation for her Fatality where she would leap onto enemies and bite them, but I couldn't get it to properly work off of a teleport.)

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, effects, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins w/ sai segments, mannequins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?z0z1etw2y64f4lj

Yes!!! One of MK's best (IMO) villains makes it to MUA!!! Thank you so much, Outsider!!!

Amazing job with Mileena! I always liked her style in Mortal Kombat and glad to see her here ;)

Congratulations and thanks for more this character ... are coming out very fast the mods ;)

Everyone, Chun-Li and Silver Samurai have been updated. These are important updates, so just overwrite what you have. Whenever I release an update for a mod or booster, take care of that right away, because if you forget to, you'll still have a flawed version and won't recall that I updated them.

Up next in the Summer of Shadows event is a character from Street Fighter. (Yes, I'm taking a small break from Mortal Kombat, but I'll return there.) No, it's not Blanka even though he is one of my favorites from that series. His theme music has been a favorite of mine for years. So, who is it then? You'll find out soon enough.

In other news, I apologize to you all that I still can't release Bruce Banner. The skinner known as Dr. Bruce Banner hasn't been heard from in months and hasn't provided the skins he owes me in exchange for the release of that mod. Perhaps someone can get in touch with him by email?

You know, with Dr. Bruce Banner MIA, Aventureiromax pretty much near retirement, and Andersonbrazil not around as often as he used to be, this forum is in desperate need of a new model converter. I encourage someone to step up and take the mantle in the same way that AdrianoAp is creating his own legacy as a much-needed mannequin maker. Again, I can't convert models due to my computer having problems with 3DS Max, plus once the Summer of Shadows event is over, I return to retirement, as this is only a temporary comeback. A new model converter is needed, and I'm sure Andersonbrazil and Aventureiromax wrote some tutorials on how to convert models in the Knowledge Base. So whoever is reading this, maybe this is where you can contribute to the forum and create your legacy, if you're willing to learn, that is.

Quote from: TheMK on July 22, 2017, 08:46AM
Yes!!! One of MK's best (IMO) villains makes it to MUA!!! Thank you so much, Outsider!!!

I agree. There's not enough female villains in MK besides her, Sindel and and to a lesser extent, Tanya. (I don't know if that Shimmering Woman from Jade's MK9 ending counts as a villain, as she may not be.)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on July 22, 2017, 12:01PM
Amazing job with Mileena! I always liked her style in Mortal Kombat and glad to see her here ;)

Good to hear you dig it :fro:. It's customary that if Kitana was gonna be made, then at some point, Mileena had to come too. Can't have one without the other. That's like having Scorpion without Sub-Zero.

Quote from: AdrianoAp on July 22, 2017, 03:10PM
Congratulations and thanks for more this character ... are coming out very fast the mods ;)

Thanks. It's funny, I don't try to be fast, but I guess that because I've been doing it for so long, that it's almost second nature to me and I have the modding process down to a science.