The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh , at last, I try your new mods and I want to say ,your Jennifer Kale real cool sorcerer and Kate Bishop amazing to play, thank you for creating so interesting characters )

Is there any chance there's still a download link for a previous version of Winter Soldier with his old skins/mannequin? No offense intended towards Blaw or anything, I just prefer skins that look like they could have been in the base game.

Quote from: ProfessionalSlacker on January 07, 2018, 09:32AM
Is there any chance there's still a download link for a previous version of Winter Soldier with his old skins/mannequin? No offense intended towards Blaw or anything, I just prefer skins that look like they could have been in the base game.

Sorry, but no. I always overwrite the previous skins once the new stuff comes in. Though I have heard a few people say they prefer the PS2-like skins, so it's not just you. I don't think Blaw would be offended -- to each their own.

January 07, 2018, 08:33PM #1263 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:23AM by Outsider
REPTILE

Well, you didn't have to fight a double flawless battle against a CPU opponent at The Pit without blocking while seeing a strange silhouette at the moon to find him ...all you had to do was wait for The Outsider to create him. Now the wait is over -- introducing the cold-blooded, lizard-like ninja known from Mortal Kombat known as Reptile. I've worked to make sure that he has all of his signature moves, as well as some from the past and present. You've found him... now prove yourself!

UPDATE: Updated his sound files to now feature his voice from MKX, & fixed his idle pose at HUB areas.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality), and Animal Senses (can track enemies via mini-map)
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #79 (shares with Mephisto. Will clash in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Acid Spit: Spits out a projectile of acid that burns enemies.
2. Zatarran Slide: Slides at enemy, tripping him.
3. Force Ball (Slow): Fires a projectile of acid that pops enemies upward.
4. Force Ball (Fast): Fires a projectile of acid that pops enemies upward.
5. Lunch Time: Leaps onto enemy and attempts to eat them. Chance of instant KO.
6. (Boost) Old School: Gains the power of his debut from MK1, with fire & cold damage, and enhanced speed.
7. (Boost) Invisibility: Blends in with the background, cloaking himself. Gains critical chance.
8. (Boost) Nimble Variation: Slows down time except for Reptile and his allies.
9. (Fatality) Acid Bath: Unleashes a huge spray of acid, burning enemies with potent venom.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, nimble script, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins, mannequin
Polygone - Acid Bath Fatality effect

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?042u0tb50b0fk5o

Very epic, Outsider!!! Thanks for welcoming yet another of MK's best characters into MUA!!!

For those you who didn't view the Mortal Kombat Release Katalog, Jax has been updated. Just overwrite his talents and powerstyle files (jax.engb & ps_jax.engb).

So who's next? Well, on the Marvel side, I can't really say... it's a secret mod that I've promised Andersonbrazil that I'd work on. But, I also plan to create Baraka on the Mortal Kombat side. Stay tuned.

Quote from: TheMK on January 08, 2018, 06:31AM
Very epic, Outsider!!! Thanks for welcoming yet another of MK's best characters into MUA!!!

Thanks for that. Mortal Kombat mods are fun to make, and they cost less time for me to make (for some reason).

FINAAALLLLLYYYYYYY!!!!... OH, that was a great mod of reptile. Thanks Outsider

On the birthday of a true American and world icon, the late great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, I present to you a gift. He once said not to judge someone based on the color of their skin, but by the content of their character... That said, I don't think he would've liked  :apocalypse: Apocalypse all that much, as he has the opposite philosophy.

My Apocalypse mini-booster has been updated, and is now a full-blown booster full of great upgrades. En Sabah Nur's dominance is now further evident. Check him out here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg171267.html#msg171267.

Quote from: Just HAZ on January 09, 2018, 09:58PM
FINAAALLLLLYYYYYYY!!!!... OH, that was a great mod of reptile. Thanks Outsider

Thanks for that. Glad to hear that everyone is diggin' Reptile :fro: .

In terms of Marvel X-Men are my favourites, so it's nice to see you haven't forgotten about this powerful villain. :)

January 23, 2018, 09:49PM #1269 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:24AM by Outsider
BARAKA

It appears that every playable fighter from the classic video game Mortal Kombat II is playable in MUA ...except for one.  That said, introducing the Tarkatan savage from the wastelands of Outworld known as Baraka. See what happens when flesh or robotic parts meet steel blades! All the signature moves you'd expect, decent boosts and just all-around fun. Complete the playable MK2 collection now and check him out.

UPDATE: Added MKX & Croc skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality), and Blood Kombat (power attacks will cause enemies to bleed).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #64 (shares with Crystal. Will clash in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Blade Spark: Strikes his blades together to release a projectile.
2. Spin Blade: Spins around with his blades, slicing anyone in his path.
3. The Shredder: Repeatedly slices and tenderizes an enemy.
4. Tarkatan Tenderizer: Lunges forward and brutally slashes them.
5. (Boost) Quick Rage: For a very short time, Baraka's powers cost no energy.
6. (Boost) Cold Steel: Uses his dangerous blades in combat. Can't use powers, but gains speed and increased damage.
7. (Fatality) Tarkatan Impale: Impales each enemy with his blades in a speeding Tarkatan rage.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins (MK9, MK2), mannequin
Escanor610 - Skins (MKX, Croc)

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?lcyxv39i7gxus9d

Very great!

I'm so astounded that the entire playable roster for MK2 is in MUA! Truly great news.

Quote from: TheMK on January 24, 2018, 03:59AM
Very great!

I'm so astounded that the entire playable roster for MK2 is in MUA! Truly great news.

Indeed it is. Actually, the playable roster of MK1 and MK2 are now in MUA. Unfortunately, the entire playable roster of MK3 will not make it in, as there are only 10 spots remaining. Some will make it, and others won't.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on January 24, 2018, 05:21AM
I’ve never played Mortal Kombat, but I gotta day that your MK mods are pretty seeet

I appreciate that. You haven't played Mortal Kombat?!? Oh man, that is my favorite fighting game series, as you can tell. Well, if you only play one MK game out of curiosity, I would play Mortal Kombat II or Mortal Kombat (2011). Both are very solid games that are plenty of fun and have sick fatalities, just so you can get the feel for it. I should warn you that some of the fatalities are not for the squeamish.

Quote from: Outsider on January 24, 2018, 06:21PM
I appreciate that. You haven't played Mortal Kombat?!? Oh man, that is my favorite fighting game series, as you can tell. Well, if you only play one MK game out of curiosity, I would play Mortal Kombat II or Mortal Kombat (2011). Both are very solid games that are plenty of fun and have sick fatalities, just so you can get the feel for it. I should warn you that some of the fatalities are not for the squeamish.
I might try it. I'm definitely not squeamish, but I'm no good at fighting games

Another great release, Outsider! I really enjoyed the mod Baraka. Very fun and very characteristic, to MK style. Congratulations on the wonderful work!