The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
God job with Nina Williams ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

September 30, 2018, 09:55PM #1666 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:30AM by Outsider
KABAL

Here comes a mod of the renegade drifter of Mortal Kombat, the man who has been on both sides of the law as a former Black Dragon thug and as a former NYPD police officer. I'm talking about Kabal. I tell you, I had a lot of fun creating him and playing as him, so I know you all will as well. Check it out, or get left in his dust.

UPDATE: Added more hooksword basic attacks.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #59 (will clash with Bullseye in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Vapor Blast: Fires an explosive projectile from his gas mask. Can also fire in mid-air. Also strengthens Stage Fatality.
2. Speeding Charge: Sprints towards enemies and knocks them out of the way with force. Also improves grab smash.
3. Nomad Dash: Rushes past enemies at blinding speed, causing them to spin and get dizzy, reducing their defense to half.
4. Off The Hook: Unleashes a radial attack with his hookswords.
5. Ground Saw: Controls a bladed saw to travel on the ground, mercilessly slicing enemies.
6. X-Ray: Rakes an enemy with his hookswords, then impales him for high damage and bone cracking. (Seriously, you can hear bones cracking!)
7. (Boost) Face of Fear: Shows his horribly burned face, scaring enemies into fear. Damage done on them becomes energy for Kabal.
8. (Boost) Artificial Respirator: Will regain health for a time as well as tremendous movement and attack speed. Will also be revived if defeated.
9. (Fatality) Need For Speed: Rushes past enemies making them dizzy, then triggering a lethal energy blast.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, dark/light scripts, etc.
Andersonbrazil - MK9 skin
Aventureiromax - MK3 skin, mannequin
Enchlore - MK9 Alt & Black Dragon skins
UltraMegaMagnus - Hooksword boltons, Ground Saw model

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?27apyh55qa85z2p

This is so cool!

I admit I never really played as Kabal in the actual MK games, but the idea of using his abilities here in MUA seems way too fun to pass up on. I do really like the additional character development he got in MK9, and it's sad he wasn't used more in MKX; maybe in a future installment he'll return.

Quote from: nickjustint on September 26, 2018, 04:40PM
I love Nina, great job! Can't wait to try her.

I think you'll dig her. Tried to make her as close to her Tekken counterpart as much as possible within the MUA engine.

Quote from: Aventureiromax on September 29, 2018, 05:07PM
God job with Nina Williams ;)

Thanks for that, and those skins for her came out great.

Quote from: TheMK on October 01, 2018, 02:20AM
This is so cool!

I admit I never really played as Kabal in the actual MK games, but the idea of using his abilities here in MUA seems way too fun to pass up on. I do really like the additional character development he got in MK9, and it's sad he wasn't used more in MKX; maybe in a future installment he'll return.

Back in MK3, I mainly used Shang Tsung, Jax or Stryker. But, I was very good at Kabal as well. I think Kabal will make a return in MK11. I just hope it is finally revealed who that mysterious "shimmering woman" was in Jade's MK9 ending...

Yes! I really hope more of the revenants return (and get restored!) in MK11.

I really miss Jade and Noob Saibot when I play MKX; hope they return as well. And yes, it would be nice to know who the shimmering woman is :)

Everyone, Nina Williams has been updated, as I have added Aventureiromax's newest skins -- both bridal and cocktail dress, created HUDs for them, and extended her herostat.

As many of you probably guessed, my next project is Rain from Mortal Kombat, but after him, I will return to the Marvel side as there are some mods I need to create on this side of the fence. Stay tuned...

Looking forward to everything, amazing stuff as usual. I've been retroactively downloading and playing some mods recently and of course I am enjoying a lot of your past ones. We're very lucky to have so many mods of yours. Thought I'd mention that!

Quote from: nickjustint on October 06, 2018, 10:19AM
Looking forward to everything, amazing stuff as usual. I've been retroactively downloading and playing some mods recently and of course I am enjoying a lot of your past ones. We're very lucky to have so many mods of yours. Thought I'd mention that!

Thanks for that - much appreciated. Feel free to view the quick list (located at the first post) to view them all.

Yeah, there was a time when I was popping out mods nearly every two weeks or even less! Can't do that anymore, but it's nice to know the library of mods today is HUGE -- and that's just my stuff! Factor in everyone else's mods too and the overall collection is beyond belief.

Everyone, don't forget that Nina Williams has been updated.

October 08, 2018, 02:08AM #1674 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:20AM by Outsider
RAIN

Initially created by Ed Boon as a joke character in reference to late music icon Prince's trademark song Purple Rain, this warrior grew to become the element-wielding half-god ninja of Edenian royalty. So naturally, I just had to create Rain. He has all of the moves that you expect and then some, so he is plenty fun to play as. Get out your umbrellas and get ready to make it rain on those fools. Check him out.

UPDATE: Now has the Aquatic Advantage ability.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality), Rising Water (his double jump leaps higher) & Aquatic Advantage (hold block & press jump during the Atlantis stages to gain a powerful boost).
-4 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #85 (will clash with Vindicator in mannequin).

NOTE:
For his Aquatic Advantage to work, my special scripts package is required. Download that here: https://www.mediafire.com/?b68zxsod7a0g05k (If you have the new EXG, then disregard as the EXG has these scripts included.)

MOVESET:
1. Super Roundhouse: A powerful melee attack that knocks an enemy far away. Also strengthens Stage Fatality.
2. Water Orb: Fires a projectile while controlling an enemy's movements. Also improves grab smash.
3. Lightning Shock: Casts a bolt of lightning that launches an enemy upward.
4. Hydro Stream: Releases a concentrated beam of water to multiple enemies.
5. (Boost) Son of Argus: Embraces his status as a half-god, gaining power damage and defense as a thunderstorm surrounds him.
6. (Boost) Combo Juggler: His team gains extra combo damage, combo XP, and momentum.
7. (Fatality) H-2-Oblivion: Forces enemies to intake heavy water, causing them to explode from within.

BUG NOTES:
-It is impossible for his Super Roundhouse to make an enemy fly out to one side of the screen and come back on the other side of the screen. Can't be done.
-I tried my hardest, but I couldn't get Rain to move an enemy after getting hit by the projectile, so he controls them and fires the projectile at the same time.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, some effects, etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins & mannequin
BLaw - Hydro-Man effects

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?572j5bbxxcx2h5c

This is great! Really happy to see Rain in MUA :) excellent work!

So, yes I'm back to Marvel for awhile, as I want to buy Julio Cabral some time to convert some MK skins. Plus, I have some good plans in mind. My next project will be Valkyrie II (that's who I'm referring to the MCU Tessa Thompson Valkyrie as). Haven't had a chance to work on her yet, as I've been playing WWE 2K19. I'm going to gather her voice from the Thor: Ragnarok movie. She may have some moves like the original Valkyrie, but she will play differently.

After her, I will probably attempt to create Yondu, followed by another secret mod.... Stay tuned.

Really excited for Valkyrie and Yondu!

I've wanted a Yondu mod for a really long time! Would be really fun to get to play as him alongside the other Guardians :)

Everyone, there is a new poll up. I've started work on Valkyrie II. I was going to stick to Marvel for the time being, but materials are coming in for me to finish off the Mortal Kombat collection. What do you think I should do after her creation? I guess that depends on which mods you'd rather see next. Feel free to vote. The poll will be up for 7 days or until Valkyrie II is finished -- whichever comes first.

I'm done with Valkyrie II, so I'm going to end the poll. 28 votes were cast, and by an overwhelming margin (20 to 8), the majority say I should stick to Marvel for now... very well.