The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, many of you might be wondering just who this classic non-Marvel, non-DC hero that I'm working on is.

First Hint...

I'm really embarrassed to admit all I can think of right now is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. >_>

That being said, I would be ecstatic if it was him.

No, it's not The Rock (don't feel embarrased). While mods of WWE superstars would have been interesting, they are not worth creating if you can't perform their finishers. For example, playing as Stone Cold Steve Austin is no good if you can't raise hell and perform the Stone Cold Stunner on enemies. Defeats the purpose.

Second Hint...

November 15, 2018, 09:13AM #1743 Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 09:21AM by Polygone
A Crystal booster maybe? Eager to see who!

Edit: Oh crap, non marvel non dc lol :p no idea
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Aang The last Airbender?
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Avatar? No, I can tell you that it's not a Japanese anime character, as anime isn't my strong suit. Heck, making Goku a while back was one of the hardest mods I had to create. Misato Katsuragi was easier, but it took a lot of research. I think I'll just stick to characters that I already know a lot about :laugh:.

Third Hint...

I would like to guess the next couple of hints....
Are they Water and Heart?

Captain Planet vs Radioactive Man is going to be a battle between gods 😂

Well, I knew by the third hint, you guys would figure out who it is... So, let those powers combine!

EARTH

FIRE

WIND

WATER

HEART

With your guesses combined, my next mod is CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!

Well, that certainly is very unexpected and interesting! I'm looking forward to seeing how this mod turns out.

November 17, 2018, 08:28PM #1752 Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 01:26PM by Outsider
CAPTAIN PLANET

If you are like me, then you grew up watching Saturday morning cartoons from the 80's and 90's. One of those cartoons features a very diverse group of five teenagers that each harnessed an element of the Earth with their rings. When those powers combine, they form Earth's greatest champion... Captain Planet!!! Now you can play as him, and he's got all of the elemental powers to make him a sufficient threat to the Masters of Evil. Enjoy it, because now, the power is yours!!!

UPDATE: Added skins and mannequin by Aventureiromax. Updated herostat.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight, Might, Elemental Immunity (immune to earth elements), Radiation Vulnerability (+20% vulnerable to radiation), and Theme Music (can play Captain Planet's theme song).
-2 hex-edited skins, 1 HUD, icons, loading screen, mannequin, sound/voice file voiced by David Coburn.
-Uses assigned number #36 (will clash with Loki in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Water of Gi: Can release a beam of water, delivering cold damage.
2. Wind of Linka: Can create a tornado of wind that will blow enemies away.
3. Earth of Kwame: Can create a shield of strong rock that blasts boulders outward.
4. Fire of Wheeler: Can shoot fireballs that explode on impact.
5. Heart of Ma-Ti: Can telepathically convince nearby enemies to switch sides for a time.
6. The 6th Element: Can cast a dangerous bolt of lightning from the sky.
7. (Boost) The Power Is Yours!: The team gains attack speed and extra defense for a time.
8. (Boost) Divine Healing: Through Gaia, restores some health for himself and his team.
9. (Xtreme) Geo-Force: Uses all five of elements in one powerful burst.

NEEDS:
2 more skins.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skin, HUD, icons, sounds, loading screen, hex-editing etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins, mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?xmjeobjhrymbn5s

This is awesome!

I have to admit I almost completely forgot about Captain Planet for a long time but now that he's back I'm excited to see him again :)