The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would love a booster that combined the aspects of Polygone's and Iammingy's mods. The attempt to do that myself failed.

The creation of Luna Snow is underway. The South Korean crusader is coming...

Also, as of now, there's no new update on the status of Phil Coulson. At last check, BLaw was still in the process of creating more skins for him, but admittedly hasn't had a lot of available time. We just have to remain patient -- BLaw's stuff is usually worth the wait.

And, if anyone is good at making custom models in a timely manner, I will need your help for a rather popular Marvel character who has appeared within the MCU... Send me a PM for details.

Quote from: Jaybird on May 01, 2019, 09:33AM
Ok, I just reinstalled the game a couple of weeks ago, and I choose six MCU skins for Iron Man. All six of the skins you chose I wanted to use but couldn't. This is just what I wanted.

Glad I was able to help. This booster does make Iron Man even cooler than he already was.

Quote from: StarAndy on May 03, 2019, 11:06AM
outsider you are planning some new booster for the moon knight and ant-man will have the game.

Nope, I don't think Moon Knight really needs one. As for Ant-Man, Canino is working on some booster for him that adds his giant form as I recall. I didn't add his giant form as Scott Lang gets fatigued and sleepy after only a short while as a giant. Plus I didn't want him to play the same as Hank Pym.

Quote from: Jaybird on May 03, 2019, 12:41PM
I would love a booster that combined the aspects of Polygone's and Iammingy's mods. The attempt to do that myself failed.

Not sure what character you're referring to, honestly. I only have one more booster I will attempt at a later date ...and it's not who anyone expects it to be.

May 04, 2019, 01:00PM #1922 Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 01:31PM by ClassicSpaceman
Hey Outsider, just wanted to say that your mods are unbelievable in terms of their quality! I was just wondering though; I'm using your Scott Lang Ant-Man mod and I wasn't sure how to actually go ant-size with a gamepad, if you wouldn't mind explaining how? I should also mention that Ant-Man's model seems to slightly levitate off of the ground when I use him.

Everyone, Outsider's Last Call and Secret Mod 2 have been updated. I can't tell you in what way they've been updated. You'll just have to find out...

Quote from: ClassicSpaceman on May 04, 2019, 01:00PM
Hey Outsider, just wanted to say that your mods are unbelievable in terms of their quality! I was just wondering though; I'm using your Scott Lang Ant-Man mod and I wasn't sure how to actually go ant-size with a gamepad, if you wouldn't mind explaining how? I should also mention that Ant-Man's model seems to slightly levitate off of the ground when I use him.

Thanks for the compliment. For Ant-Man, it should say on the stats section if you scroll down. Basically, just hold block and press jump. Do the same command again to return to normal size. As for the models, I didn't create them, so I can't do anything about those.

Ah, thank you for clarifying. As a sidenote, regarding your Banner mod, the herostat file seemed be missing some lines of info such as AILevel and such, is that normal?

Both Polygone and Iammingy have moon knight boosters. I was piggybacking off of StarAndy's post.

May 05, 2019, 11:35AM #1926 Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 02:02PM by Outsider
LUNA SNOW

And, keeping with the idea of getting rid of the word exclusive, here comes Seol Hee -- the South Korean K-Pop songstress turned cyrokinetic superheroine from Marvel Future Fight known as Luna Snow. She is probably one of the most unique mods I've ever done, as she has two kinds of ice that she uses. In this game, she uses both light ice which can freeze enemies in place, and dark ice which can slow enemies down and drain their health. That said, her powers are quite unique. Hopefully Future Fight will create more skins for her, because as of now, she only has two. But when you start having fun playing as her, you won't care. Check her out.

UPDATE: Added Summer Lilac skin, newer HUDs, Herostat has changed..

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Has Cold Immunity (immune to cold damage).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, 3 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #213 (Shares with Magma. Only mannequin will clash.)

MOVESET:
1. Cold Fusion: Luna fires beams of both light ice and dark ice, freezing enemies and draining health.
2. Slow Your Role: Kicks an enemy while using dark ice, slowing the enemy down and draining health.
3. Dancing Sensation: Dances while covering herself in light ice. Enemies nearby suffer constant cold damage.
4. Ardent Blasts: Releases random blasts of both light ice and dark ice, launching enemies upward.
5. Snowplow: Luna unleashes two dangerous radial blasts of both light ice and dark ice that freezes enemies and drains their health.
6. (Boost) Tonight's The Night: As Luna's single, "Tonight" plays, she and her teammates gain additional cold damage, combo damage, & combo XP.
7. (Boost) Encore: As Luna's single, "I Really Wanna" plays, she gains speed, critical chance, and momentum.
8. (Xtreme) Curtain Call: Luna dances while releasing a massive storm of light ice and dark ice all over enemies.

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod uses two music tracks performed by Hyeongseo of the K-Pop girl group Busters, who is providing Luna's vocals. I take no credit for the music, and the songs are not used in their entirety.

Luna Snow - "Tonight":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlODbN4HH0U
(Instrumental)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujh6-r-Z4g4

Luna Snow - "I Really Wanna" (feat. Krysta Youngs):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wtOAE8sEgs
(Instrumental)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKG3pvSaKjo

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, effects, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Skins (except Sirius Armor & Summer Lilac), Mannequin
Amit Amir - Sirius Armor skin
Escanor610 - Summer Lilac skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?18gpq3bnqu469oe

Wow, what a cool character!!!

I can always count on you to introduce me to really cool people I wish I'd heard of sooner :)

Also love that you're making otherwise exclusive characters available on this wonderful game!

Excited for whoever's next!

Just download her. I cant I have never heard of her before and the songs are good too!!!

NEWS FROM THE CRYPT:

- No recent news on Phil Coulson, as BLaw (who hasn't been seen since March) informed me of circumstances that don't allow him time on work on his skins. Let's hope his situation gets better and remain patient in the meantime. I'd say that Coulson is about 60% done.

- Don't forget that Outsider's Last Call and Secret Mod 2 have been updated. Download them now before you forget to.

- If anyone is good at making custom models in a timely manner, I will need your help for a rather popular Marvel character who has appeared within the MCU and even appeared in Avengers: Endgame... Send me a PM for details.

- While I was working on Luna Snow, I noticed that several of my older mods require fixes in their talents files -- particularly Mephisto who has low damage output. I will take some time to fix them up. When they are updated, I will let you all know, so stay tuned.

- In between fixing up my older mods' talents files, I may work on another booster. Who is it for? Right now, that's a secret... :king:

That's all for now. Stay tuned, boys and girls.

Quote from: ClassicSpaceman on May 04, 2019, 06:52PM
Ah, thank you for clarifying. As a sidenote, regarding your Banner mod, the herostat file seemed be missing some lines of info such as AILevel and such, is that normal?

Yes, that's normal. He only has one skin, and doesn't have a few lines that :hulk_icon: the Hulk would use. Maybe I should have added AI Level, but I wonder if it makes a difference.

Quote from: TheMK on May 05, 2019, 12:54PM
Wow, what a cool character!!!

I can always count on you to introduce me to really cool people I wish I'd heard of sooner :)

Also love that you're making otherwise exclusive characters available on this wonderful game!

Excited for whoever's next!

Your enthusiasm is refreshing as always. Yeah, I hate the word "exclusive," and both Sharon Rogers and Luna Snow are too awesome to stay limited to just Future Fight. But sadly, I can't create other exclusives like White Fox, Crescent & Io, Spider-Ham from Puzzle Quest, or Guillotine from Contest of Champions. Hopefully, someone else will attempt them.

Quote from: triet on May 05, 2019, 12:58PM
Just download her. I cant I have never heard of her before and the songs are good too!!!

Yeah, Luna Snow I believe is co-owned by Marvel, as Netmarble couldn't have created her all by themselves. I'm sure Marvel had a hand in it, and now she'll enter the 616 universe in that new Agents of Atlas series. I would consider her and Sharon Rogers officially Marvel characters.

Tried out Banner with the Gold Edition mod; replacing the Hulk directly crashes the game, so I replaced Colossus and Banner worked normally. However, when I transformed, the Hulk remained stuck in a perm t-pose. Could this be the gold edition mod's fault; or am I missing an essential file from something like official characters?

Quote from: ClassicSpaceman on May 06, 2019, 05:53PM
Tried out Banner with the Gold Edition mod; replacing the Hulk directly crashes the game, so I replaced Colossus and Banner worked normally. However, when I transformed, the Hulk remained stuck in a perm t-pose. Could this be the gold edition mod's fault; or am I missing an essential file from something like official characters?

I'm assuming you already have that Official Characters thing set. Recent reports have been coming out that the Gold Edition Content Mod (GEC) has been causing some mods not to work. It's definitely not Banner, as I don't have the GEC, and Banner is working fine. Bear in mind that the GEC is not the same as the 33 Roster Hack, which I do have.

Everyone, don't forget the news I've mentioned in my previous post.

It's great to hear that you're going to be updating more of your older mods! It will be fun to revisit them :)

hey outsider i read you were going to revisit mods. i know you didnt make hulk but could you consider making booster to allow him to jump from one end of the screen to another or at least a jump farther than the other characters. i think thats the only thing hulk is missing :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: jump and smash

So after running into so many problems with it, I got rid of the Gold Edition mod (I was only using it for Cyclops tbh). Anyway, all those mods work smoothly now, including Banner! Only thing; is there a way to replace the Hulk model. By extension, is there a way to replace Banner's Hulk form sound effects? They seem really loud compared to the rest of the characters. Mainly the sound for the cyclone punch.