The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i'm very sorry for your loss Outsider.....i know how it feels.... :(

I'm sorry for your loss. My most sincere condolences.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on July 08, 2019, 03:53AM
I’m very sorry for your loss Outsider. Losing someone is never easy. You’re definitely right about taking time to appreciate what you have in your life. Things can change quickly, so it’s always better to get the most out of everything
Quote from: Jaybird on July 08, 2019, 05:37AM
When ever you lose someone just try to focus on the good times you had. It helps the pain go away.
Quote from: TheMK on July 08, 2019, 06:39AM
Very sorry Outsider. Hope you and everyone your friend knew will be okay.
Quote from: Username on July 08, 2019, 10:24AM
i'm very sorry for your loss Outsider.....i know how it feels.... :(
Quote from: bigcam on July 09, 2019, 12:02PM
sorry to hear that
Quote from: Canino on July 10, 2019, 01:25AM
I'm sorry for your loss. My most sincere condolences.

Thank you all for your well wishes and condolences. I can take solace that he is in a much better place.

The mod that I am currently working on is going well. I'm in the testing phases right now. Can you guess who it is? Here are some hints:

(1). The character is male.
(2). He is not from the Marvel or DC universe.
(3). He comes from a very popular franchise.
(4). He doesn't use energy projectiles or lasers, but is considered immensely powerful.

Ethan Hunt or John Wick?
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Agent Bachello on July 10, 2019, 09:17PM
Ethan Hunt or John Wick?

I would LOVE if it were John Wick but I think Hellboy is more likely XD he and Ethan Hunt are cool too though.

NEO

Well, it's not exactly John Wick, but he's played by the same actor! Here comes a mod of Thomas Anderson, the seemingly ordinary man who turned out to be "The One" in the real world, rather than this computer-generated world known as The Matrix. His real name is Neo. If you've ever seen the Matrix movies before, then you know why I wanted to create this mod. So take the red pill, jack in, and check him out. Just, watch out for Agents...

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Flight, Leadership, and Jacked In (+15% attack damage, +15% speed, +15% resistance, 10% critical chance, 50% chance of resurrection).
-1 hex-edited skin, 2 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file voiced by Keanu Reeves, with voices from Lawrence Fishburne and Carrie-Anne Moss.
-Uses assigned number #92 (Shares with Groot, and will clash in mannequin).

NOTES:
-His respaffirm lines don't have the best quality.
-It is best not to use Neo's "Enter The Matrix" xtreme on gigantic enemies like Galactus or Fin Fang Foom. Trust me, it won't look right.

MOVESET:
1. C:/Neo/27314/Kung_Fu_Strike.exe: Executes a quick stun melee attack.
2. C:/Neo/62838/Telekinetic_Grip.exe: Uses telekinesis to throw enemies and objects about.
3. C:/Neo/14954/Weapon_Fire.exe: Shoots from twin pistols at enemies.
4. C:/Neo/50378/Karate_Punch.exe: Executes a lethal bone-shattering punch, causing knockback.
5. C:/Neo/70415/Diving_Gunfire.exe: While in slow motion, Neo dives forward while shooting with twin assault rifles.
6. C:/Neo/02726/Lots_Of_Guns.exe: Somersaults in the air shooting with his guns while in slow motion.
7. (Boost) C:/Neo/82693/Automatic_Evasion.exe: Neo gains projectile immunity and dodging, remembering what Morpheus told him...
8. (Boost) C:/Neo/32604/The_One.exe: Gains attack and power damage for a time, as Neo realizes who he is...
9. (Boost) C:/Neo/97259/Health_Rewrite.exe: Neo rewrites the Matrix to give him and his allies a boost of health.
10. (Xtreme) C:/Neo/45180/Enter_The_Matrix.exe: Neo exposes the truth that the enemies are really Agents, and gains temporary invincibility.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, recolored effects, hex-editing, etc.
Julio Cabral - Neo & Agent Smith skins
Aventureiromax - Desert Eagle models
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?5og4xw1w2g5rszm

Oh, my god!!! This is so cool!!!

I'm definitely checking this out ASAP!!! Thank you so much for bringing one of the best film heroes ever to MUA!!!

Completely unexpected but totally awesome! I'm glad I finally watched this movie so know I actually understand it. I'll definitely be using this mod

So what's next for The Outsider, you ask? Well, I've been updating all of my older mods, but one was omitted -- :cd: Cloak. The reason is because I am going to work on him and Dagger more to compliment their TV show Marvel's Cloak and Dagger (which you all really should be watching). I've created skins, HUDs, and loading screens of both Tyrone and Tandy from their show on Freeform. But I also want to update Cloak's effects to be darker, and Dagger's effects brighter. The "Divine Pairing" will be updated next. Stay tuned...

Quote from: TheMK on July 12, 2019, 05:40AM
Oh, my god!!! This is so cool!!!

I'm definitely checking this out ASAP!!! Thank you so much for bringing one of the best film heroes ever to MUA!!!

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on July 12, 2019, 06:05AM
Completely unexpected but totally awesome! I'm glad I finally watched this movie so know I actually understand it. I'll definitely be using this mod

Thanks, fellas. I definitely wanted Neo created, and I think people will enjoy playing as him. It's bad enough that we all live in this computer-generated world of The Matrix, and have been blinded to the truth... we can at least enjoy it here.

BTW, if you look at his stats under the "Jacked In" ability, you'll notice that if you hold block and press heavy punch, Morpheus or Trinity will talk to Neo.

for the dark phoenix booster do i have to change it because i don't have medusa

Quote from: arken444 on July 14, 2019, 04:45PM
for the dark phoenix booster do i have to change it because i don't have medusa

You may have to change it anyway, because Dark Phoenix's official number is 99, to prevent clashes. The booster has everything at #99 if I recall.

Do you still need help with that letterman jacket? I've got a file you could use, along with Ty's more common jacket with hood from season 2. All I ask is that you call the outfit 'MCU'. They're all apart of the MCU people!!! No matter if it's TV or movies, big or small!

Check out my Emporium🥳! (all my voice mods are here):  https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10845.msg198383.html#msg198383
And the Village🤪! (my voice workbench): https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10636.msg196523.html#msg196523