The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Everyone, :cd:Cloak has been updated tremendously -- so much so that you should just overwrite everything. His powers look darker, are more damaging, and gained more features. Plus, included in his mod is a new booster for Dagger so that both are in line with their underrated MCU-connected TV show. And you should see what can happen if they are on the same team together... Check out the "Divine Pairing" in action. (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8753.msg169018#msg169018). Please note that I'm a hit-or-miss skinner, so bare with me if the MCU skins don't look all that great.

Malice has also been updated, so her talents and powerstyle files work better.

The Cloak and Dagger models you've made (I'm assuming those designs in their release post are from their TV series as I've never watched it myself), look really good Outsider. So no need to beat yourself up over whether they look right or not, because they're something to be proud of regardless. Better to be happy you at least tried mate rather than not at all :)

Quote from: Outsider on April 21, 2014, 03:49PM
JUGGERNAUT (booster)

This is a booster for Cain Marko - the popular, at least 900 lb. powerhouse villain/anti-hero known as the :juggernaut: Juggernaut. Considering how massive and fiercely strong he is, I felt his current mod was underpowered. So I made some improvements to him, and now he truly is unstoppable. Marvel mentioned that once the Juggernaut gets moving in a certain direction, no force on Earth can stop him. Now when you play as him, no force on Earth can stop you either. Check it.

UPDATE: Fixed an error in his powerstyle file, so his Cyttorak Transfer can work properly.

FEATURES:
-Increased his mass (scale_factor) to 1.5. He can still fit through doors, but is massive as he should be.
-When Juggernaut moves, rolls, or lands after a jump, large steps and sounds are done.
-Juggernaut now takes 10% less damage, and cannot get stunned, thrown, or knocked down due to his mass.
-Due to his size, he can inflict damage if he lands on or rolls through an enemy as well.
-"Arcane Fist" is now called "Earthquake", and it inflicts more damage, and has more range.
-"Crimson Rage" is now called "Arcane Fists," and "Bullrush" is now called "Headcrush."
-Juggernaut doesn't roll at end of Headcrush.
-Removed growth from his "Crimson Devastation" Xtreme.
-NEW BOOST: Crimson Rage. For a brief 3 seconds, Juggernaut's attack damage is increased. The next power he does costs only half energy. Inspired by the Capcom games.
-NEW BOOST: Unstoppable Rampage. For a time, Juggernaut becomes invincible, and has quick access to some powers at no energy cost. Cannot regain energy.
-NEW ABILITY: Dominance. While blocking, press guard to taunt. He will either say he's unstoppable, laugh, or say that he will flatten you.
-NEW GRAB MOVE: When Juggernaut grabs an enemy, he can either press smash to slam him, or press jump to use him as a weapon.
-Added new icons, and HUD for 1st costume.
-Updated sounds file with his voice from "Marvel Super Heroes" and Konami's "X-Men" classic arcade game.

CREDITS:
Outsider - New boosts, sounds, HUD, icons, etc.

BUGS:
While Juggernaut is carrying an enemy around, he doesn't make the heavy step sounds he should make. If anyone knows how to fix that, feel free.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?6lqicd78g2q1b4g

But where do I get the actual mod that's compatible with this? For MUA 1?

Check out my Emporium🥳! (all my voice mods are here):  https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10845.msg198383.html#msg198383
And the Village🤪! (my voice workbench): https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10636.msg196523.html#msg196523

Quote from: Jonnydragon88 on July 16, 2019, 02:43PM
But where do I get the actual mod that's compatible with this? For MUA 1?

Like I said, there are two main sections to look for MUA mods: The Character Mod Catalog (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,399.0.html), and here -- The Outsider's Crypt. You'll find the mod for Juggernaut at the former. Although I will take some time to update it as it's been outdated for some time now.

Last Call Link not working for me, AGAIN.. there's a way to solve?

just modding my game all again wanted this mod (file).

Everyone, I won't start yet, but my next mod is the beloved MCU character I was referring to before. This character will be a secret mod that will require a password at the Phantom Four web page. It'll be worth the wait...

Quote from: Scarlat on July 17, 2019, 08:51AM
Last Call Link not working for me, AGAIN.. there's a way to solve?

just modding my game all again wanted this mod (file).

That "generating new key" thing is a Mediafire issue that happens rarely and randomly. Nothing I can do about that unfortunately. Give it a few days and the link should be back to normal.

Thank you Outsider, I will be trying until I get it.

Quote from: Outsider on July 17, 2019, 09:32AM
Everyone, I won't start yet, but my next mod is the beloved MCU character I was referring to before. This character will be a secret mod that will require a password at the Phantom Four web page. It'll be worth the wait...

I can only think of Wong at the moment  :laugh:

looking for squirrel girl, Molly Hayes, Armor, Namora, Silk and Lyra

Quote from: Mogajih on July 18, 2019, 12:37AM
looking for squirrel girl, Molly Hayes, Armor, Namora, Silk and Lyra

Look at the new Character Mod Catalog -- you'll find Squirrel Girl there. Namora is an alternate skin of my Namorita mod (found here), and Silk is part of my Spider-Girls Collection (also here). The rest have not been created yet. (By "Lyra" I assume you mean Lyja, the female Skrull ally of the F4.) Techon7 did attempt Armor in the past, but plans fell through.

Hmm... something strange just happened at the hidden chamber of The Crypt. A secret mod has been discovered there, and its contents will be awesome! Can you discover just who it is? :king:

Wow, very cool!

I wasn't expecting this character but I'm really glad to have them :)

For those of you who don't know where the hidden chamber of The Crypt is (where my secret mods are located), just go to the first post of this thread and look for the question marks... Feel free to give any comments of any of them without mentioning who they are.

As for what's next, I've already updated all of my older mods. I should probably update my older boosters. Stay tuned for them as they are announced. I also have to find time to update the new Character Mod Catalog with my mods. That in itself will take some time.

Quote from: TheMK on July 23, 2019, 07:37PM
Wow, very cool!

I wasn't expecting this character but I'm really glad to have them :)

Yes, it was a long time coming...

Hey outsider, I just downloaded your Rescue mod; outstanding work and a great mix up on your typical mua character. I love that shes more of a support than a damage dealer. I was wondering if you'd ever maybe consider adding a 5th skin for her with Ironhearts armor from Future Fight? Regardless, thanks for all the effort you put in with your mods. :)  :stark:

Oh wow the secret mod is someone I was about to request. Lets just say kind of had the hots for "It" :humant: