The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Everyone, now that I'm done working on the 36 Roster Hack, which was a HUGE success, I can get back to the remainder of my character modding projects. Hope everyone is enjoying Cyblade in the previous page.

So, what's next? Well, I told myself that I was done with DC characters, but now that the roster can jump to 36, I have a reason to change ...certain things. That said, my next project will be to separate Batgirl from my mod of Black Canary, and to separate Huntress from my mod of Catwoman. Two more DC heroines are coming! I know Batgirl has enough skins to warrant it, but maybe not Huntress... We'll see how it goes.

And if you've seen the Mortal Kombat thread, then you know that three more kombatants are coming. I'm not working on them just yet, but rest assured, Mortal Kombat will have a full roster of 36. Stay tuned, boys and girls.

Quote from: Beerus God of Destruction on September 07, 2019, 01:11PM
Not a bad job, but you will not regret spending time studying the God of Destruction? I would like you to become the person who will create such a character who will be able to remove at all from the enemy any level into the void, saying the word Hakai, now try to think about Jiren Goku Ulitra Instinct.

Sorry, I can't take mod requests. I have only a limited number of mod projects remaining.

Quote from: Outsider on September 07, 2019, 04:48PM
Everyone, now that I'm done working on the 36 Roster Hack, which was a HUGE success, I can get back to the remainder of my character modding projects. Hope everyone is enjoying Cyblade in the previous page.

So, what's next? Well, I told myself that I was done with DC characters, but now that the roster can jump to 36, I have a reason to change ...certain things. That said, my next project will be to separate Batgirl from my mod of Black Canary, and to separate Huntress from my mod of Catwoman. Two more DC heroines are coming! I know Batgirl has enough skins to warrant it, but maybe not Huntress... We'll see how it goes.

And if you've seen the Mortal Kombat thread, then you know that three more kombatants are coming. I'm not working on them just yet, but rest assured, Mortal Kombat will have a full roster of 36. Stay tuned, boys and girls.

Sorry, I can't take mod requests. I have only a limited number of mod projects remaining.

Good. I understand.

September 14, 2019, 10:03PM #2072 Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 10:12PM by Outsider
HUNTRESS

Black Canary is no longer alone. Here comes the mod of Helena Rose Bertinelli, the vigilante from the Birds of Prey known as Huntress. This highly-skilled female fighter was once a part of my Catwoman mod, but now she is her own mod, and rightfully so. Check her out.

NOTE:
Now that Huntress is her own mod, download Catwoman again as she no longer has Huntress included.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-4 hex-edited skins, 1 HUD, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file using her own voice from DC Universe Online.
-Uses assigned number #238 (Shares with Cyber, will clash at mannequin)

MOVESET:
1. Vigilante: Hits an enemy hard with her battle staff, causing knockback.
2. Crossbow: Fires arrows from her crossbow gun.
3. Hunting Ground: Rolls to dodge incoming attacks, then trips enemy with her battle staff.
4. Lethal Arrow: Fires a special arrow that pierces multiple enemies and can cause bleeding.
5. Staff Striker: Attacks with a nasty 3-hit battle staff combo.
6. (Boost) Expert Hunting: Can sense enemy targets, has dodging chance, and attack speed.
7. (Boost) Bird Of Prey: Gains melee damage, and chance for critical damage.
8. (Xtreme) Vengeful Hunt: Fires deadly arrows that ricochet off walls, hitting all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Aventureiromax - Modern & Armored skins, crossbow bolton, mannequin
Blaw - Classic & Capeless skins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?viq8xrgjp4vof35

Hey there Outsider I came to ask a question about your MUA Carnage mod. Was it your intention to make him er...incredibly overpowered? I'm not complaining though I think it makes him perfect for XP-farming on Asgard simulations I've been able to speed through levels just spending dozens of minutes a time wiping out swarms of Loki Trolls and Clay Warriors yet its just insane that with the combination of Mentally Unstable and Insanity Slash Carnage becomes a speeding eviscerating pinball and homicidal stab seems to just 1-hit kill every mob and (3-5 hit kill bosses) no matter their size doing well over 1k damage despite the power stating bare damage numbers common to other single target single strike powers such as Luke Cages Jab and The Things uppercut oh and his Xtreme just 1-hit kills all bosses within close range so yeah I was just wondering if thats exactly what you were going for? ; )

Quote from: LatverianCitizen on September 15, 2019, 06:00AM
Hey there Outsider I came to ask a question about your MUA Carnage mod. Was it your intention to make him er...incredibly overpowered? I'm not complaining though I think it makes him perfect for XP-farming on Asgard simulations I've been able to speed through levels just spending dozens of minutes a time wiping out swarms of Loki Trolls and Clay Warriors yet its just insane that with the combination of Mentally Unstable and Insanity Slash Carnage becomes a speeding eviscerating pinball and homicidal stab seems to just 1-hit kill every mob and (3-5 hit kill bosses) no matter their size doing well over 1k damage despite the power stating bare damage numbers common to other single target single strike powers such as Luke Cages Jab and The Things uppercut oh and his Xtreme just 1-hit kills all bosses within close range so yeah I was just wondering if thats exactly what you were going for? ; )

Hmm... to answer your question, no I didn't purposely design Carnage to be overpowered. But I do design my mods with the character's personality in mind, and Carnage is as crazy as they come. He loves chaos and to kill as many as he can, so I left it alone believing that it suits him. I think I can fix Homicidal Stab (as it's using "punch_heavy" instead of just "punch"), but not much I can do about the rest. Xtreme attacks like his that bounce off walls and attack usually take high amounts of damage up close and was meant to be set up from a distance.

Quote from: Outsider on September 15, 2019, 07:44AM
Hmm... to answer your question, no I didn't purposely design Carnage to be overpowered. But I do design my mods with the character's personality in mind, and Carnage is as crazy as they come. He loves chaos and to kill as many as he can, so I left it alone believing that it suits him. I think I can fix Homicidal Stab (as it's using "punch_heavy" instead of just "punch"), but not much I can do about the rest. Xtreme attacks like his that bounce off walls and attack usually take high amounts of damage up close and was meant to be set up from a distance.

Alright yeah I understand. Homicidal stabs damage being fixed should make him fine. Would that be something I could edit myself atm though with XMLBCUI?

September 15, 2019, 10:06AM #2077 Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 10:09AM by Outsider
Quote from: LatverianCitizen on September 15, 2019, 08:19AM
Alright yeah I understand. Homicidal stabs damage being fixed should make him fine. Would that be something I could edit myself atm though with XMLBCUI?

Yes, you can. Go into your game's data/powerstyles folder. Decompile "ps_carnage.engb" via XLMBCUI. Hit Ctrl + F to Find. Type in "name = punch_heavy" (without quotes). Then change it from punch_heavy to punch. Don't change anything else -- leave everything else alone, including the semicolons. Then save and compile. And delete the .xml and .bak files that appear when you're done.

Everyone, the following characters have been updated.

:spiderman: Spider-Man Booster: His Web Bolts used to freeze if you don't press anything. Not anymore.
Miles Morales: Added Stickbro's new voice file.
John Blaze: Added Phantom Rider as a skin, and fixed his object lifting.
Huntress: When I released her, I accidentally didn't update her powerstyle file, so if you downloaded her, do it once more.

Up next, I will separate Batgirl from the mod of Black Canary. Stay tuned...

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on September 15, 2019, 05:45AM
Awesome!
Quote from: TheMK on September 15, 2019, 04:41PM
Awesome job on Huntress!

I appreciate that, but download Huntress just one more time.

EDIT: Huntress now has a mannequin. Download one more time -- sorry about this.

It's all good, Outsider! I appreciate you always keeping on top of your work :)

Nice work with Huntress ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: TheMK on September 15, 2019, 04:41PM
Awesome job on Huntress!

Quote from: Aventureiromax on September 17, 2019, 06:55AM
Nice work with Huntress ;)

Thanks for that, amigos. I still have more in store before the Crypt shuts down.

Quote from: TheMK on September 17, 2019, 04:52AM
It's all good, Outsider! I appreciate you always keeping on top of your work :)

And that certainly isn't easy, as many as I've done!

BATGIRL

It is now time for Barbara "Babs" Gordon to officially enter the fray, no longer connected to another mod. Deserving a mod of her own is the classic superheroine from DC Comics known as Batgirl. A simple but very fun mod, I've combined her classic weaponry with some computer tech from her time as Oracle. And with some rather cool skins in there, she makes for an excellent presentation. Check her out.

NOTE:
Now that Batgirl is her own mod, download Black Canary again as she no longer has Batgirl included. Also, note that while Batwoman is one of Batgirl's costumes, Kate Kane doesn't have exclusive skills.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-10 hex-edited skins, 8 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file using her own voice from Injustice.
-Uses assigned number #38 (will clash with Spider-Woman in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Batarang Throw: Can throw numerous Batarangs at enemies.
2. Crusader Kick: Moves forward and kicks an enemy, causing knockback.
3. R.C. Batarang: Throws a Remote Control Batarang that will slice enemies and cause bleeding. Can control its' direction.
4. Smoke Bomb: Throws a quick smoke bomb that disorients enemies, stunning them and weakening their defense.
5. Oracle Beams: Hacks a satelite to fire beams down at enemies.
6. (Boost) Utility Belt: Activates special gadgets within her belt that increases her power damage and momentum.
7. (Boost) Nanite Activation: Oracle activates special nanites for the team that reduces power costs temporarily.
8. (Xtreme) Bat-A-Boom: Throws several wall-bouncing Batarangs that trigger small impact explosions.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins, mannequin
BLaw - Batarang models

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?jt3p74kkhbayzgh