The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Everyone, my Deep Six Booster has been updated, as :namor: Namor has been boosted. I gave the Sub-Mariner a moveset revamp, almost of a complete overhaul. I think you all will be pleased with what I did. Check it out here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg194225.html#msg194225

I have no more boosters planned -- that is likely it as far as boosters go. Now I only have 10 more mods to go, and then I'm done. That's subject to change because I know how I am -- I may get inspired to create another. I think I may have a problem... :laugh: This time though, I'll try not to add more, as I'd really like to finish these up then move on to other things in my life. Stay tuned.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on February 22, 2020, 12:41PM
Finally! He's one that's been sorely missing
Quote from: TheMK on February 22, 2020, 02:30PM
Very cool! I love Phil Coulson :)
Quote from: deadjoke on February 22, 2020, 06:48PM
I'm loving the Phil Colson mod dude  I have a real soft spot for his character.

Thanks for the compliments. It's been far too long -- I had to finish Coulson.

Excited for the rest, Outsider!

Whatever you decide on, I'll respect it :) if this is truly the end, you've done a terrific amount and quality of work for the MUA modding scene.

Oh wow a Namor booster is very exciting. I couldn't agree more-- the current model is an eyesore. Also, Namor doesn't quite feel powerful, fun enough, or unique enough at the moment.

If anyone can make Namor feel like Namor, it's you Outsider. I remember being disappointed in default Deadpool and almost never used him because it just didn't feel like Deadpool. Your booster changed that entirely-- you made him feel exactly like Deadpool in so many ways. I can't wait to see what you do with Namor!

Just a fair warning, don't use the darkness during mod the fing fang foom fight. His powers work on him, but it totally glitch out the anti aircraft gun so that I couldn't use it and couldn't complete the boss fight 🤣

Quote from: deadjoke on February 29, 2020, 03:01PM
Just a fair warning, don't use the darkness during mod the fing fang foom fight. His powers work on him, but it totally glitch out the anti aircraft gun so that I couldn't use it and couldn't complete the boss fight 🤣

Which power of his caused it? Because the same happens to one of Noob Saibot's powers. (Please answer here -- no more PMs.)

The feeding, though demonic arm might also. It probably happened because I was spamming the feeding on him when the game was trying to run the next part of its script, e.g. returning to flight again after a certain amount of health had been taken from fing fang foom.

Just got finished installing the new Namor booster, and it's fantastic! The new power updates and wave effects definitely make Namor more fun. The only problem is the mannequin and skin rips have this gray skin tone compared to other mods. But the powers are definitely much improved. Thanks Outsider!

Quote from: Clarityman on March 01, 2020, 09:08AM
Just got finished installing the new Namor booster, and it's fantastic! The new power updates and wave effects definitely make Namor more fun. The only problem is the mannequin and skin rips have this gray skin tone compared to other mods. But the powers are definitely much improved. Thanks Outsider!

That's the skin tone of the model by default. I converted it directly from Future Fight. I think it makes sense though, since he's living under the sea he doesn't get much sun

So, my next project will be a secret mod -- the last of them. The character is definitely someone that you would never expect to see come to MUA... However, as you know, I am in the process of moving this week and some of next week, so I can't work on my next project for a little bit. Once I set up power & cable/internet/phone over at my new place, I'll be back in business. As always, boys and girls, stay tuned.

Quote from: TheMK on February 25, 2020, 06:33AM
Excited for the rest, Outsider!

Whatever you decide on, I'll respect it :) if this is truly the end, you've done a terrific amount and quality of work for the MUA modding scene.

Thanks for that. You know, you should join our Marvel Mods' Discord. It allows you to speak with modders and other members in real time. The link to it is located at the "User-Friendly Site Map."

Quote from: deadjoke on March 01, 2020, 06:17AM
The feeding, though demonic arm might also. It probably happened because I was spamming the feeding on him when the game was trying to run the next part of its script, e.g. returning to flight again after a certain amount of health had been taken from fing fang foom.

OK, thanks. I have made a note of that at The Darkness' release post.

Quote from: Clarityman on March 01, 2020, 09:08AM

I'm glad to hear that I did :namor: Namor justice. As for the skin & mannequin, I'm good with it since he is Atlantean.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 01, 2020, 07:34PM
That's the skin tone of the model by default. I converted it directly from Future Fight. I think it makes sense though, since he's living under the sea he doesn't get much sun

That was my thought as well. You did a great job converting him. Maybe someone will convert his MFF Phoenix Five skin someday.

I understand. Namor's skin tone always looked normal in the comic to me, so I was confused. BaconWizard did a great job as always, and the new Namor is a definite upgrade regardless. Thanks again to both of you.

You already know this but the new Namor booster is sick!! I love it! :applause:

March 14, 2020, 11:25PM #2216 Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 08:50AM by Outsider
Everyone, the following mods have been updated: Dante, Joseph, and Meteor Man. They all have mannequins now, and Dante has his Rebellion sword. Get these updates now.

I am still moving, so I'm limited on what I can do right now. Don't worry - the final 10 will be coming.

Since March is Women's History month, I just want to give props to every female member here and at our Discord server. You are valued here, and if any of you become modders or skinners, feel free to show us what you can do. More power to you.

Quote from: edward on March 04, 2020, 11:13AM
You already know this but the new Namor booster is sick!! I love it! :applause:

Good to hear that you dig it. :fro:

Thanks for the update, Outsider! Excited for everything else :)

March 26, 2020, 04:14PM #2218 Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:02PM by Outsider
ATTENTION:
The following mods and boosters have been updated.

Black Knight: Now has updated skins and animated Strider models by Julio Cabral, plus some power fixes.
:cable: Cable: Now has Anderson's X-Men (MUA2 Alternate) skin, as that one was previously missing.
Clea: Fixed up clashing issues with the Clea NPC. Read the "Special Note" inside.
:juggernaut: Juggernaut: Now features some of Anderson's newest skins.
M. Bison: Now features some of Anderson's newest skins, but hex-edited properly as 145, not 147.
:marvelg: Marvel Girl: Has been upgraded to a full mod, adding some things. Admins & moderators, please note that boreman's original Marvel Girl mod caused game clashing problems with both Jean Grey and the AIM Reaver, and has been recalled & erased.
Spawn: Added new skin and animated cape by Julio Cabral.
:tmaster: Taskmaster: Now features some of Anderson's newest skins and boltons.

These are important updates, so don't forget to download them. :moonstar: Danielle Moonstar has an update scheduled, but I must wait for Anderson to re-convert his Valkyrior skin due to a jumping error.

Stay tuned to The Crypt, as more cool stuff are on the way.

Very nice work, Outsider! :)

I'm eagerly awaiting what's coming next!