The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Outsider on March 26, 2020, 04:14PM
ATTENTION:
The following mods and boosters have been updated.

Black Knight: Now has updated skins and animated Strider models by Julio Cabral, plus some power fixes.
:cable: Cable: Now has Anderson's X-Men (MUA2 Alternate) skin, as that one was previously missing.
Clea: Fixed up clashing issues with the Clea NPC. Read the "Special Note" inside.
:juggernaut: Juggernaut: Now features some of Anderson's newest skins.
M. Bison: Now features some of Anderson's newest skins, but hex-edited properly as 145, not 147.
:marvelg: Marvel Girl: Has been upgraded to a full mod, adding some things. Admins & moderators, please note that boreman's original Marvel Girl mod caused game clashing problems with both Jean Grey and the AIM Reaver, and has been recalled & erased.
Spawn: Added new skin and animated cape by Julio Cabral.
:tmaster: Taskmaster: Now features some of Anderson's newest skins and boltons.

These are important updates, so don't forget to download them. :moonstar: Danielle Moonstar has an update scheduled, but I must wait for Anderson to re-convert his Valkyrior skin due to a jumping error.

In addition to these important updates above, the following have been updated:

:laugh: Arcade: Fixed up clashing issues with the Arcade NPC. Read the "Special Note" inside.
:blade: Blade: Added Anderson's newest skins & iammingy's stuff so you only need mine (trying to eliminate the whole multiple booster thing.)
:ghostr: Ghost Rider: Increased the effect size of his Xtreme so that it's even scarier.
Spawn: There was a problem with the animated cape. It's been fixed now.

I have also sent Canino some fixes for his mod of Robbie Reyes, including new sound files voiced by Gabriel Luna! Be on the lookout for that.

As for my current project -- the final secret mod, the reason it's taking longer than usual is because I have to do research, and I have to create at least one skin of the character. (Skin creating takes longer for me than modding.) But I am committed to getting this one done. After that, I will move to Mortal Kombat. I know it's been a long wait, what with my moving to my new apartment and all this COVID-19 stuff going on, but please be patient -- it's all coming.

Quote from: TheMK on March 26, 2020, 06:18PM
Very nice work, Outsider! :)

I'm eagerly awaiting what's coming next!

I know it's been quite a wait, but it'll be worth it.

Thank you for the update, Outsider. I know it will be worth the wait :)

Be safe and take care of yourself!

Good work on everything you've done in the last few months. I love Meteor Man, it holds a special place in my heart so I'm glad to see him represented.

Outsider, you are to be congratulated!  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
I'm playing with Cable, Phil Coulson and Black Knight mods and in fact they are really fun. I'm really enjoying their  set of powers.
Thanks for the amazing mods!

Just sharing some news that this COVID-19 pandemic that's happening all over the world is no joke. I learned a couple of days ago that my pastor died from it. He was 78 years old, which is still too young to die. At least he's in a better place now. So please, take this damn thing seriously, and don't take unnecessary chances with your health. I pray that this pandemic ends very soon. But stay strong and stay home in the meantime -- this will not be the end of us.

Quote from: TheMK on March 29, 2020, 03:18PM
Thank you for the update, Outsider. I know it will be worth the wait :)

Be safe and take care of yourself!

Same to you. Look after your loved ones -- especially the elderly.

Quote from: Jaybird on April 05, 2020, 05:11PM
Good work on everything you've done in the last few months. I love Meteor Man, it holds a special place in my heart so I'm glad to see him represented.

Thanks for that. Yes, I respect what Meteor Man did, he's a trailblazer. The movie is cool -- if they remake it someday, I hope they do it justice.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on April 09, 2020, 01:28PM
Outsider, you are to be congratulated!  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
I'm playing with Cable, Phil Coulson and Black Knight mods and in fact they are really fun. I'm really enjoying their  set of powers.
Thanks for the amazing mods!

Much appreciated, amigo! It's always nice to hear that everyone is still enjoying my offerings.

Very sorry to hear it, Outsider. This pandemic is indeed tragic and serious. I've barely gone outside in a whole month now. It sucks, but I'd much rather do that than risk getting the coronavirus and infecting anyone else.

Greetings!

I have a question regarding Elsa Bloodstone. Everything works fine, except that her gun (power 1) doesn't show and the gun effect appears under her feet. Any way in how to fix that?

Thank you!

Something just happpened... a secret mod was found somewhere in the hidden chamber of The Crypt. Can you find it? Can you unlock it? Discover the mystery for yourself.

Also, the following mods have been updated:
Deadpool: Fixed a powerusage error with his Dual Shot power, as it was taking energy twice.
Elsa Bloodstone: Gunfire effect from her first power has been fixed.
John Blaze: Updated Hellcycle file so that Phantom Rider can ride the motorcycle.
Luna Snow: Updated skins and new Lifestyle skin & HUD.
Spider-Gwen (from the Spider-Girls Collection): Has a new Gwenom skin that is no longer skinny.

Quote from: Penance on April 12, 2020, 03:21PM
Greetings!

I have a question regarding Elsa Bloodstone. Everything works fine, except that her gun (power 1) doesn't show and the gun effect appears under her feet. Any way in how to fix that?

Thank you!

No problem. I have fixed Elsa Bloodstone. Download her again, and it should be fixed.

Quick question Outsider the password for secret mod 7 is from your phantom four website right?

^That's where you'll find all the passwords for his secret mods. The clues themselves are included within the post devoted entirely to his secret mods. And from there, its just a matter of searching in the various biographical sections for the passwords ;)

Everyone, :cd: Cloak & Dagger have been updated. The main thing is that they now have voice files, with the voices of Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt from their criminally short-lived, highly underrated TV show. Thanks to Jonnydragon88 for hooking up the initial files. I had to do some alterations here and there, and now they align with their powers and coding. You can find them here: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8753.msg169018#msg169018.

I will now move to Mortal Kombat to begin working on the final three kombatants, and that isn't the only surprise I have for the MK roster. For now though, Cassie Cage is next. Stay tuned.

April 27, 2020, 01:33AM #2233 Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 09:25AM by Outsider
Quote from: Outsider on May 10, 2019, 02:12AM
HAWKEYE

No description here... find out for yourself what I've done for Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye... Enjoy.

FEATURES:
?????

CREDITS:
Outsider - ?????
UltraMegaMagnus - ?????
MelloMods - ?????

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?77q55y80qud7uqd
Wow this booster is so amazing! thank you for sharing this! ^_^ but i have a question bout this Booster bout hawkeye skin i would like to add some of hawkeye skin from age of ultron and civil war to his skin selector in game so the question is, is that possible? bcz from the booster we only get 1 slot skin thats (spoiler) of hawkeye..so please if anyone know how to add skin please tell me..Thank you.. :)
"If you're poking around in my mind, I will Portal you in front of a moving truck" :blink:

Quote from: Clarice on April 27, 2020, 01:33AM
Wow this booster is so amazing! thank you for sharing this! ^_^ but i have a question bout this Booster bout hawkeye skin i would like to add some of hawkeye skin from age of ultron and civil war to his skin selector in game so the question is, is that possible? bcz from the booster we only get 1 slot skin thats (spoiler) of hawkeye..so please if anyone know how to add skin please tell me..Thank you.. :)

There is a way  -- I can add more package files to it, but the problem is that there are no skins out there that have the same amount of skin segments as that one, so other skins aren't really compatible with it. Glad you're enjoying it, though.

P.S. My bad that I had to "censor" your message, as I didn't want the surprise to be spoiled.