The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am here with question.  :dazzler: Dazzler's booster didn't had a music and effect in 'Saturday...' power, only disco mirror ball appears, after this game also had a lot of bugs. It's is because i had a oriignal mod but with 'Lady Gaga' skin?

Quote from: magpiefagoth on May 12, 2020, 07:42AM
I am here with question.  :dazzler: Dazzler's booster didn't had a music and effect in 'Saturday...' power, only disco mirror ball appears, after this game also had a lot of bugs. It's is because i had a oriignal mod but with 'Lady Gaga' skin?

(1) Did you start a new game after uploading it?
(2) Did you download everything from the booster to your game? Because I checked her package -- the sounds/music and lights are there.
(3) Did you use the recalled "Gold Edition Content" mod? That one is known to cause mod problems. If you have it, get rid of it.

No, the Lady Gaga skin has nothing to do with it. I would check your game out thoroughly. And I highly doubt my Dazzler booster caused the bugs you're having. You can start over with a clean install, then the OCP (Official Characters Pack), then Dazzler. See if you have the same bugs before my booster.

1) No, i didn't. Started New Game and It's fixed all bugs.
2) Yes,  put everything.
3) No, didn't know   about that. Used OCP.

It's seems my problem with original mod at all: it's seems site put in Catalog link for original release, but didn't did it for updated 3.0 version (which links dead in original post). Found herostat for 3.0 in comments and all works.

And thanks for yours  awesome mods, they are all great.   

Outsider, I tested the Dark Hawk mod and I really liked it. Congratulations is a very cool mod!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Everyone, the following mods have been updated...

Lara Croft - Updated sounds/voice files.
Darkhawk - Added new CoC Modern skin, HUD, & mannequin.
Deep Six Booster - Added new MFF Phoenix Five skin for Namor.
Dazzler - "Sonic Light Blast" 4X bigger with sounds reminiscent of X-Men Arcade Game.
Cloak & Dagger - Addressed Xtreme disorienting issue, fixes to some animations

Download these updates whenever you can. Also, I have seen that Anderson has released his Small Pack 19. I will update the respective mods when I get a chance, as I have a LOT that I'm doing. Stay tuned for more updates here as they come.

My next mod will be Jacqui Briggs from Mortal Kombat. However, I'm not starting on her just yet. There is something I'm working on that will be released in a couple of days. Oh, and if I were you, I'd get on the Discord server in the next couple of days... :king:

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 13, 2020, 09:31AM
Outsider, I tested the Dark Hawk mod and I really liked it. Congratulations is a very cool mod!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Good to hear you're enjoying Darkhawk. Much appreciated.

Wow, Outsider, this is really cool! Nice work!

May 17, 2020, 07:19PM #2256 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:10AM by Outsider
JACQUI BRIGGS

Not to be outdone by her cousin Cassie Cage, here comes the mod of Jax's daughter who is a powerhouse all her own, Sergeant Jacqui Briggs. Combining her skills from both Mortal Kombat X and Mortal Kombat 11, she is one of the most formidable mods I've seen in some time. It is my opinion that you will have a good time playing as her. Check her out now, and enjoy watching the Masters of Evil get stomped by a Briggs.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality), and Bionic Jump (her double jump can leap higher).
-3 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #191 (shares with Dazzler).

NEEDS:
4th skin & HUD.

MOVESET:
1. Shotgun Blasts: Fires short-range shotgun blasts, causing heavy knockback. Strengthens stage fatality.
2. Cyber Barrier: Activates hidden mines under enemies, releasing holographic walls knocking them upward.
3. Briggs Beatdown: Uses her tech-enhanced legs for a 3-hit combo attack.
4. Rocket Launch: Fires twin missiles that explode on enemies.
5. Plasma Wave: Fires energy bursts that create a dangerous ground hazard.
6. (Boost) Gauntlet Spark: Increases the damage of her melee attacks. Also gains Might.
7. (Boost) Mercy: Revives enemies with only 20% health, just to beat them down again. Extra XP gained.
8. (Boost) Tech Shield: Summons a protective forcefield that deflects projectiles and harms enemies who touch it.
9. (Fatality) F.T.W.: Fires lethal plasma bolts from her gauntlets that disintegrates enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, effects, hex-editing, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - All skins, mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?uwckua9trfq26y0

Awesome news, Outsider! Looking forward to more MK in MUA like always!

What's up, everyone. If you have downloaded Jacqui Briggs, then please do so one more time. I had found an error that prevented one of her boosts from working correctly. It has been fixed now.

So, it has come to my attention that I have a LOT of pending updates to do. Some skins to implement into my mods, and some stuff to look at/review for my boosters. The Spider-Girls, Beast, Clea, Spawn, and Lara Croft all have something that needs my attention. Never a dull moment here at The Crypt...

I will get to the next round of updates when I get a chance to, I assure you. However, right now, the Mortal Kombat roster has my full attention, as MK11 Aftermath is coming in less than a week, and what better way to celebrate it than to complete the MK on MUA roster?!? In addition to the roster itself, I have something else planned as well. And also, I've been playing the new Streets of Rage 4, and it is awesome! Stay patient, and the hits will keep on comin'.

Quote from: TheMK on May 21, 2020, 08:21PM
Awesome news, Outsider! Looking forward to more MK in MUA like always!

We're almost at the finish line. It shouldn't be much longer...

May 22, 2020, 04:48PM #2260 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:48AM by Outsider

KRONIKA

I didn't think it was possible... No one thought it was possible. Yet she is here! Introducing the Titan Keeper of Time herself, Kronika. If you've ever played against her in Mortal Kombat 11, then you know just how overpowering she can be ...then rewind you, and overpower you again. Well, I designed her mod to be nearly as overpowering without being too OP for this game. With some unique abilities and a skill that is exclusive to her, you'll want to make time to play as her. She's not playable in MK11, but she's playable here! Go on, download her now and start wiping the Masters of Evil from history.

UPDATE: Updated her voice file to now have actual "respaffirm" lines.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 4 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Might, Flight, Leadership, Mortal Kombat (can taunt, teleport and perform Stage Fatality), and Titan Goddess of Time (has boss-level immunities and can alter time in special situations).
-1 hex-edited skin, 1 HUD, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #225 (shares with Scarlet Spider).

NEEDS:
3 more skins and HUDs, if/when possible. They can range from unique costumes to different variations of the same costume.

NOTE:
In game situations where a clock is seen (ex. stopping the missile Bullseye launched, the Shi'ar ship self-destruct, etc.), hold block and press jump. Kronika will manipulate time by 5 minutes.

MOVESET:
1. Sands of Time: Summons three mace orbs of sand to orbit her and attack enemies. Strengthens stage fatality.
2. Teleport Barrier: Teleports to the nearest enemy, and blasts them upward. Strengthens grab smash.
3. Sands of Force: Fires multiple mace orbs of sand directly at enemies.
4. Time Blasts: Fires homing projectiles of energy that rewind time within the enemy hit and immobilizes them.
5. Chrono Beam: Fires a high impact beam that causes time rewind and immobilization in enemies.
6. (Boost) Time Manipulation: Slows down time except herself and allies.
7. (Boost) Offering from Cetrion: Her daughter creates elemental immunity for Kronika.
8. (Boost) Offering from Geras: Her bodyguard enhances Kronika's melee damage by covering her fists in sand blocks.
9. (Boost) Dampening Field: Creates a large field around herself that drains health of enemies nearby. 
10. (Fatality) Ultimate Rewind: Blasts enemies to death with a massive chrono energy blast, but can then rewind time and revive them... just to kill them again.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Skin texture reduction, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, effects, mannequin, time script, hex-editing, etc.
Julio Cabral - Skin conversion
BLaw - Sandman boltons

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?srvyucgbkc9hxve

Wow!!! You really did it! Amazing work!

I am pleasantly surprised Kronika is the final kombatant in MUA; I thought you'd previously said she'd be impossible to mod in! However you figured it out, great job!

Though I'm not very familiar with Mortal Kombat, this seems like the perfect way to cap off the MK Collection! This is great!

Hey Outsider, I hope you're having a nice Memorial Day Weekend!

I hope I'm not bothering you, but I just thought you'd want to know that the link you have to download Captain Planet on mediafire seems like it's not working. Fortunately I already had him downloaded; I was just downloading everything I wanted again in case of any updates or fixes I missed because I was going to try to put together a new 50 character roster now that the Mortal Kombat collection is complete.

Thanks again for all the wonderful things that you do!

Quote from: TheMK on May 24, 2020, 08:59AM
Hey Outsider, I hope you're having a nice Memorial Day Weekend!

I hope I'm not bothering you, but I just thought you'd want to know that the link you have to download Captain Planet on mediafire seems like it's not working. Fortunately I already had him downloaded; I was just downloading everything I wanted again in case of any updates or fixes I missed because I was going to try to put together a new 50 character roster now that the Mortal Kombat collection is complete.

Thanks again for all the wonderful things that you do!

I appreciate the kind words. The link to Captain Planet is suffering from that damn "download key" issue that Mediafire occasionally deals with. Usually, that goes away in a couple of days. I've been told that Aurora is having the same issue.

As for creating your Mortal Kombat roster, hold off on that for a little bit. As I am creating something to help all MK fans with that...