Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Outsider's Crypt (Contains over 270 total projects)  (Read 1454658 times)

Offline phoenix2016
  • Rook
  • Upvotes: 0
Re: The Outsider's Crypt (Contains 270 total projects)
« Reply #2325 on: November 03, 2020, 05:55pm »
I love Rescue and Ironheart, a lot more Ironman :P Run for test NOW! <3 Congratulations, Outsider!  :phoenix:

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 247
The Outsider's Crypt - M.O.D.O.K.
« Reply #2326 on: November 06, 2020, 09:50pm »
M.O.D.O.K.

Go on, admit it... you NEVER saw this coming. Neither did I, but he's here. Here comes a mod of George Tarleton, the superhumanly intelligent but abnormally-framed leader of A.I.M. known as M.O.D.O.K. That's right, folks -- the "Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing" is now playable. Granted, he may feel strange to play as then others, but he's decent. I'm certain you're smart enough to check him out.

UPDATE: Added Anderson's skin, fixed talents file & herostat as I forgot to include flying.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight and Resistance (too much to list).
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Also uses his in-game skin, HUD, & loading screen.
-Uses official number #65 (shares with Rocket Raccoon -- will clash at mannequin).

NOTES:
-Please note that because of MODOK's creation, Paradox has been moved to a different number -- #93.
-Read the "Special Notes" inside to for notes on how he plays.

MOVESET:
1. Bionic Headbutt: Hits an enemy hard with his enlarged head, causing knockback.
2. Doomsday Blast: Releases an electric blast from his hover chair.
3. Psionic Laser: Fires a powerful beam from his mind's mental energy.
4. Missile Mayhem: Fires a stream of exploding missiles at enemies.
5. (Boost) Supreme Intellect: Team gains max energy and will show enemies on the mini-map.
6. (Boost) Taking A.I.M: Converts nearby enemies into AIM troopers to attack enemies.
7. (Xtreme) Enthropy Device: Uses a special device to immobilize enemies, then asks a question. They will be shocked horribly if they get it wrong.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Modern HUD, icons, sounds, mannequin, etc.
Andersonbrazil - Modern skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?ar9e5r1xiorueoz

« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 05:50pm by Outsider »

Offline BaconWizard17

• Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 109
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
Re: The Outsider's Crypt (Contains over 270 total projects)
« Reply #2327 on: November 08, 2020, 11:12am »
No one saw this coming! This is awesome!

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Incredible Member
« Reply #2328 on: November 08, 2020, 05:56pm »
Everyone, those of you who downloaded M.O.D.O.K., please do so once more as I forgot to include his flying, which was really important. Plus he now has a second outfit as I also forgot that Andersonbrazil did a skin of him a long while back.

And for those of you who have Paradox, please know that because of MODOK's creation, Paradox has been moved to a different mod number -- #93 (sharing with Star-Lord.) So, download him once more and check the "Special Note" as it will tell you what to get rid of from your game.

Oh, and just as a reminder, I am unable to take mod or booster requests due to my highly busy schedule. I hope you understand.

Stay tuned to The Crypt, as I still have more to come.

No one saw this coming! This is awesome!

Much appreciated, BW.

Offline Ninja Kyden
  • Rook
  • Upvotes: 0
« Reply #2329 on: November 20, 2020, 04:23pm »
M.O.D.O.K.!!  This is enough to make me currently stop playing XML2 and pick up MUA1 again this weekend!  I LOOOOOOVE M.O.D.O.K.

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Incredible Member
« Reply #2330 on: November 21, 2020, 12:52pm »
Everyone, the Agents of SHIELD collection has been updated, as the turncoat double-agent of HYDRA, Grant Ward has arrived! I've also added SHIELD profiles for both Grant Ward and Ceamonks' mod of Dum Dum Dugan. Check it out here: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg194752.html#msg194752

It's funny that just when I think about calling it a modding career, there's always someone else I want to see made into this game. And a lot of times I feel like if I don't do it, it's not gonna get done. Granted, I can't do everyone I wish to see made, but still... So, I'm trying not to think of some endgame number. I'm just going to keep releasing the characters I want to see made, and then just end it when I'm ready to. I still plan to retire, but it will likely take longer than expected. Stay tuned, as more await inside The Crypt!

M.O.D.O.K.!!  This is enough to make me currently stop playing XML2 and pick up MUA1 again this weekend!  I LOOOOOOVE M.O.D.O.K.

I appreciate that. Yes, M.O.D.O.K. was a challenge, but y'all know me -- I like a challenge.

Offline TheMK

• Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 9
« Reply #2331 on: November 21, 2020, 04:47pm »
Very cool! :)

I apologize for sounding selfish, but I can't help but get excited whenever you say you're going to end up modding more than you originally planned! Each of your mods are an absolute winner, and it's always impressive to see whatever you end up doing next!