The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 08, 2021, 06:26PM #2355 Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 12:54AM by Outsider
WONG

No more being limited to guarding the Sanctum Santorum, :strange: Doctor Strange's assistant and apprentice Wong has finally joined the fight. With a combination of martial arts and magical abilities, Wong could be one of the best defensive characters out there. But don't take my word for it (do you ever? LOL), check him out for yourself.

UPDATE: Added alternate (MCU) mannequin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Sorcerer's Apprentice (50% mental resistance).
-2 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, loading screen, icons, 2 mannequins and sound file.
-Uses his in-game skin & HUD as well.
-Uses official number #153 (shares with Selene, will clash on mannequin & loading screens.)

NEEDS:
4th skin & HUD.

MOVESET:
1. Kamar-Taj Kick: Delivers a spinning kick that damages the enemy far back and down.
2. Staff Meeting: Unleashes a multiple-hit combo attack with his staff.
3. Perfect Defense: A quick defensive counter move that stuns the enemy who hits it for a time.
4. Mystic Shield: A counter stance that reverses damage back at attackers. Wong then follows up with a staff sweep attack.
5. White Hot Fists: A rapid combo of sixteen strikes imbued with Falteen fire, ending with an uppercut.
6. (Special) Teleport: Can only teleport himself across a distance, but damages enemies at the end.
7. (Boost) Eye of The Shadow Queen: Wong uses a powerful relic that augments himself and his team for a time.
8. (Xtreme) Tibetan Force: Releases a damaging wave of magical energies upon all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skin texture, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Modern MFF skin, mannequin, bo staff bolton
NewCaptain - MCU MFF skin
Panaka_69 - Alternate mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?3n1x3xcv11gzfkf

Wow, what an awesome mod!

I admit to not being familiar with Doctor Strange in the comics, but I love the portrayal of him and the related characters, especially Wong, in the MCU. Really excited to try this!

Maybe this isn't the right place for this, but the Predator booster download is down. Loving your mods so far. Thank you so much!

Quote from: Zeph on February 09, 2021, 01:14PM
Maybe this isn't the right place for this, but the Predator booster download is down. Loving your mods so far. Thank you so much!

Here's a fixed alternate download link from my community archives, till the original link is hopefully restored on Mediafire's end- https://www.mediafire.com/file/ead5n23otdshu2a/Predator_-_Outsider_booster.7z/file

February 10, 2021, 10:08PM #2359 Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 07:35PM by Outsider
Can you make a vergil mod please

(EDITED: No need to quote an entire release post.)

^Outsider doesn't take requests, but another modder named BloodyMares has Nero and Vergil in his plans. So best to keep your eyes and ears out for anything from him.

SEBASTIAN SHAW

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce my mod of the mutant billionaire of the Hellfire Club, the leader of the Inner Circle himself -- Sebastian Shaw. With the ability to absorb energy used against him and turn into raw physical power, even when he loses, he wins! This mod is rather simple at the surface, but when playing as him, you'll notice some stark differences. Add some sophistication to your mod collection, complete the Quiet Council of Krakoa, and check out the Black King in action.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme -- all named after famous chess moves.
-Abilities of Might and Kinetic Absorption (When attacked on some cases, he gains a brief increase in strength, and grows stronger & faster as he loses health).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #155 (shares with Namorita, will clash on mannequin.)

MOVESET:
1. English Opening: Shaw attacks with a powerful melee punch that causes $KB. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Scotch Game: Fires from expensive, high-quality guns created especially for the Inner Circle.
3. Albin Counter Gambit: Enters a quick defensive stance to absorb damage back at attackers, then hits them with a hard elbow.
4. Four Knights Game: Uses the enemy's kinetic energy against them, by grabbing him, swinging them around, and throwing him on release.
5. Ruy Lopez: Shaw leaps into the air and slams himself to the ground, blasting enemies away and getting rid of excess absorbed energy.
6. (Boost) Giuoco Piano: Turns his energy reserves into raw physical power for a time.
7. (Boost) Scandinavian Defence: Allies convert inflicted $DMG_PHYSICAL into $HP for Shaw, plus striking bonus.
8. (Xtreme) The King's Gambit: Calls in his Hellfire Club mercenaries to shoot down all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, animation mixing, Animated Series skin, skin fixes, HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
edward - XML2 Shaw mod effects

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?kcxsofk7ud0yxch

Very cool!

I love Kevin Bacon's portrayal of Sebastian Shaw in X-Men: First Class, and his role in the original comic version of The Dark Phoenix Saga was indelible as well! This is a very cool character for a mod!

February 12, 2021, 08:08PM #2364 Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 08:15PM by Outsider
Everyone, Mantis has been updated, as there was an error found in her powerstyle file for one of her powers. It's been fixed now. You only need to update the ps_mantis.engb file in her data/powerstyles folder.

Want hints of who my next is?

1. The character is female.
2. She is from the Marvel Universe.
3. She has been seen in the movies.
4. She is very powerful.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on February 11, 2021, 08:20PM
This is a very clever mod! I love the power names

Thanks. I thought it was a good idea.

Quote from: TheMK on February 12, 2021, 03:25AM
Very cool!

I love Kevin Bacon's portrayal of Sebastian Shaw in X-Men: First Class, and his role in the original comic version of The Dark Phoenix Saga was indelible as well! This is a very cool character for a mod!

I agree, although there's no skin of Kevin Bacon's version. If there were, I definitely would have included it.

February 13, 2021, 06:41PM #2365 Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 10:32PM by Outsider
NEGASONIC TEENAGE WARHEAD

Straight from the :deadpool: Deadpool movies, here comes my mod of Ellie Phimister -- the bland-as-hell telepath (at first) turned kick-ass gothic LGBTQ powerhouse of the X-Men known as Negasonic Teenage Warhead. I know... coolest code name ever. As you can imagine, my inspiration for her came from the Deadpool films, but she also has a couple of powers from her comic counterpart. You're going to have an... explosive time playing as her. (Imagine teaming her with my mod of John Wraith... Explosions galore!!!) Check her out.

UPDATE: Added her Deadpool 2 movie skin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-3 hex-edited skins, 4 HUD, loading screen, icons, mannequin and sound files voiced by Brianna Hildebrand.
-Uses assigned number #67 (shares with Agent Venom, will clash on mannequin.)

NEEDS:
(Marvel Strike Force skin)
https://msf-prod.imgix.net/eef10616-0741-4817-8235-cd7fa1832644/MSF-9614PreHypeInboxMOTDKeyArtPackage-NegasonicBlog.jpg

MOVESET:
1. Warhead Rush: Runs and blasts forward, exploding back enemies in her way.
2. Telekinesis: Can lift & move enemies or objects with her mind.
3. Quick Detonation: Rapidly sprints to nearest enemies like a human fireball, and blasts them upward.
4. Chains of Yukio: Fires electrified chains from her girlfriend at enemies, stunning them.
5. Nuclear Blast: Charges up with nuclear energy, and delivers a short-range explosion.
6. (Boost) Superhuman Skills: Enhances her strength, speed, durability, and evasion to higher levels.
7. (Boost) Forcefield: Generates a force shield that absorbs a certain amount of damage, and becomes immune to fire.
8. (Xtreme) Negasonic Boom: Charges herself up with nuclear energy, then explodes the entire vicinity with fire damage.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, animation mixing, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects, earthquake script, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - MFF skin, mannequin
Enchlore - X-Men skin (Outsider's texture)
NewCaptain - Deadpool 2 skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?a1qmmeetn3lpl7z

February 14, 2021, 02:00AM #2366 Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 04:32AM by Outsider
I so fucking love you right now!!!

(EDITED: No need to quote an entire release post.)

February 15, 2021, 08:41PM #2367 Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 02:03AM by Outsider

I know for damn sure that nobody saw this one coming. As some of you know, I'm a pro wrestling fan, and Bret "Hit Man" Hart is my all-time favorite wrestler. However, Bret wasn't playing as a character per se -- that's really who he was. The greatest character in wrestling history is this man -- Mark Calaway, known around the world as the Undertaker. Even non-wrestling fans know who this man is. Having dedicated 30 years of his life to this character, breaking his body in the ring for our entertainment, he has retired at Survivor Series 2020 (30 years precisely since his debut). Known for the most iconic entrance ever, his Wrestlemania undefeated streak (before it was snapped), his mysterious moments of awe, and the many inventive match types he's participated in, there is no one from WWE more suitable to become a mod for MUA than him. Now you can continue his dark reign of digging holes and burying souls on the Masters of Evil. Enjoy my own tribute to his legacy, and check him out.

UPDATE: Changed his animation when resurrecting.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Teleport (press jump while blocking), and Deadman Inc. (will resurrect if defeated, cannot be stunned, slowed, or mind-controlled).
-2 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin and sound files.
-Uses assigned number #70 (shares with Penance, will clash on mannequin.)

NEEDS:
Skins of his American Bad Ass and Ministry attires. (I know my skin of the modern one isn't perfect. I did what I could, as I'm still not a seasoned model converter.)

MOVESET:
1. Pure Striker: Releases a haymaker punch that knocks an enemy back. Also improves grab smash.
2. Chokeslam: Catches the nearest enemy and performs a variation of his trademark move.
3. Hellfire Blast: Throws a large explosive fireball from the gates of Hell at enemies.
4. Tombstone Piledriver: Grabs an enemy and performs a modified version of his finisher, hurting nearby enemies as well.
5. Death Valley Welcome: Summons lightning bolts from the sky down upon enemies. 2X damage if enemies are on the ground.
6. Wrestlemania Streak: Calls forth spirits of those he's beaten during his undefeated streak to haunt and attack enemies.
7. (Boost) Lord of Darkness: His "Ministry" theme plays as energy spending is reduced.
8. (Boost) American Bad Ass: His "Big Evil" theme plays as he and his allies gains higher melee damage and 10% critical chance.
9. (Boost) From The Darkside: His classic theme plays as the area simulates his iconic entrance. He gains higher durability and healing.
10. (Xtreme) Rest In Peace: Unleashes a dark blast that has a chance of burying enemies under their gravestones.

SPECIAL NOTES:
This mod contains 1 minute snippets of WWE entrance themes. I claim no credit for these tracks.
Tubular spacedude has released an optional expanded sound file that contains more of his entrance themes at random for each of his boosts. Props to him. You can download that file here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/704078307737600061/828122366428971028/taker_m.zsm

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, animation mixing, skins, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects, scripts, etc.

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?p26th5igqndrt79