The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Deadman Walkin'

You've done it now

You've gone and made a big mistake.

And I can't allow you to think you can just walk away.

So turn around, and face the piper you're gonna pay

'Cause the end is now

This is gonna be your judgement day.

So, within the span of 7 days (one week), I've released four mods -- Wong, Sebastian Shaw, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, and the Undertaker. I don't think I've ever modded that fast before! Feel free to comment, give feedback, or provide constructive criticism if you feel they could be better. I don't mind criticism, just be respectful is all I ask.

Having said that, I'll create one more mod, then I'll get back to doing the remainder of the MK voices. It's a lot of work, and it's not exactly fun to do, but I promised you all that I'd do it, and I will. Stay tuned -- The Crypt is not done just yet!

Quote from: Jaybird on February 17, 2021, 09:09PM
Deadman Walkin'

You've done it now

You've gone and made a big mistake.

And I can't allow you to think you can just walk away.

So turn around, and face the piper you're gonna pay

'Cause the end is now

This is gonna be your judgement day.

I take it you like my mod of the Undertaker. Yeah, he was fun to make, and even cooler to play as. Every time I hear that gong... epic.

Undertaker AND Sebastion Shaw?? No way!

Sebastion Shaw is my favorite underrated Marvel villain. When depicted correctly he's so hard to defeat, and he has that other-era vibe about him.

And it will be great hitting Tombstones with Taker while administering some Sweet Shin Mystique to the Ultron bots. Very cool, thanks for this.

Everyone, the following mods have been updated.

Falcon: Added updated skins, fixed up powerstyle, new flying animation - some with turbine effect, added new gun & eagle models, and updated herostat.
Kabal: Added two new skins, strengthened some of his powers, and updated herostat.
Valkyrie: Now has spear combat, new xtreme that uses her sword in combat, animated pegasus model, and updated herostat.

Also remember that if you have Taskmaster, he should not have the Viking Warrior sword. If he does in your game, then you didn't update him.

Stay tuned to the Crypt as more surprises appear from out of the darkness. :king: (evil laugh)

Everyone, I had to update Falcon once more to fix the turbine engine at his wings. Just overwrite everything.
Also, in light of Ceamonks creating Spider-Man Noir, there is no need for Scarlet Spider (booster) to have that, so it's been updated as well so that the fourth skin is Ben Reilly. His herostat has been updated as a result.

CRITICAL UPDATE: If you have either Diamondback and/or Secret Mod 5, then please download either or, as I accidently overwrote the player's first conversation with Tony Stark. It has been fixed. I apologize for the error.

Been a while since last I came here, and I see the Undertaker! I'm glad you're still around Outsider. By the way, do you know a char that appears in one of Marvel's mobile games, a young girl who fight alongside a bear (sorry, my little girl is asking for it but I have no idea who it is or her name), wanted to know if by chance you or another modder had done that char.
Thanks for your hard work by the way.

^You mean Crescent & Io from Marvel Future Fight? In that case dwoga, no.

Yes, that was the one, thanks for letting me know her name Ceamonk890. Too bad there's no mod of her. I didn't know she was a exclusive char for that game, that means there is no merchandise for her, right?

Everyone, the following mods & boosters have been updated:
Ancient One: Now has a special conversation with the mirror at the Sanctum Santorum.
Diamondback: Fixed her special conversation with Captain America at Stark Tower where it happens the first time instead of the second time.
Husk: Fixed her xtreme to hopefully avoid a glitch where she repeatedly hits some boss characters.
Punisher (booster): Fixed his idle stance / animation, so that he's not just standing there.
Secret Mod 5: Fixed all special conversations where they happen the first time instead of the second time.

Don't forget about the recent updates for Falcon and Scarlet Spider (booster).

As for my next mod, it's under way -- I just have a lot that I'm doing at the moment. Then I'll get back to the MK voices. Stay tuned.

Quote from: dwoga on February 25, 2021, 11:22PM
Yes, that was the one, thanks for letting me know her name Ceamonk890. Too bad there's no mod of her. I didn't know she was a exclusive char for that game, that means there is no merchandise for her, right?

Yeah, sorry there's no mod of Crescent & Io. For her merch, you may have to look online. But, if your little girl likes Marvel Future Fight, then hopefully she can enjoy other exclusive characters such as Sharon Rogers and Luna Snow. I'm quite proud of how those two turned out.

Yep Outsider she likes Sharon Rogers (great work, by the way), still haven't put Luna. By the way, I see some modders put notes saying their chars replace mannequins. Does that mean that the replaced char mannequin is just lost? As in, you cannot play that char again cuz its mannequin got replaced?

Quote from: dwoga on March 05, 2021, 08:54PM
Yep Outsider she likes Sharon Rogers (great work, by the way), still haven't put Luna. By the way, I see some modders put notes saying their chars replace mannequins. Does that mean that the replaced char mannequin is just lost? As in, you cannot play that char again cuz its mannequin got replaced?

So, what that means is that you have to be careful with the mannequins of characters that share the same mod number. The game can only recognize one mannequin for every mod number. (Location: "ui/models/mannequin" - All mannequins are numbered ##Mod Number + 01.) Let's say you download a mod that has the same mod number as Daredevil (it's a rule that modders have to warn you of such things), you could potentially overwrite Daredevil's mannequin for that new character. It's unfortunate, but it's out of our hands. That's hard-coded into the game.

What I do is whenever I see a mod that I want that clashes with another, I go into "ui/models/mannequin" and rename the current mannequin as "##_character.igb" so that when the new one arrives, it won't overwrite the other mannequin. Then just rename the clashing mannequins whenever you want to use or the other. Annoying, I know, but it's the best we got until a better solution comes along.

March 07, 2021, 09:03PM #2381 Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 09:46PM by Outsider
Everyone, the following mods have been updated:
Guillotine: Added her 2099 skin. (Because of the different capes, her herostat, powerstyle file, and package files have changed.)
Ironheart: Added Future Fight skin.
Negasonic Teenage Warhead: Added X-Men skin. Changed idle & menu_idle animation.
Snowbird: Added modified classic skin.
Undertaker: Changed animation when resurrecting.

ATTENTION
There is someone that requested a number at the CCC for the Marvel character, Atlas. He or she wishes to be anonymous. The problem is... that person didn't message me (see the CCC FAQ). If that person is reading this, use skins 21008 and higher to avoid skin clashes with Cable. In the future though, just send me a PM so I can inform you the status of the numbers you request and what skins to use/not use, without having to expose your project to the public.

March 10, 2021, 12:45PM #2382 Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 12:47PM by krishnyak
Bison and Cammy are really awesome))
M Bison is one of my favorite chars in SF

The following have been updated:

Hank Pym: Fixed package files & talents file, and added new & skins. Herostat has changed. It is best to overwrite everything.
Psylocke & Revanche: Because of the new OCP changing Psylocke to no longer have a custom fightstyle, I've made it so that both she and Revanche don't have custom fightstyles anymore. However, I hate Elektra's running animation on Psylocke, but didn't like her original running animation either, so I gave her Spider-Woman's run which is more normal. Both herostats have changed.

My next mod is being worked on now. Stay tuned to The Crypt. :king: (evil laugh)

Quote from: krishnyak on March 10, 2021, 12:45PM
Bison and Cammy are really awesome))
M Bison is one of my favorite chars in SF

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, M. Bison is my favorite Street Fighter character, so I had to do him justice.