The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very nice work on Kratos, Outsider!

I know he was a very hotly anticipated mod for a long time. You've definitely made him worth the wait!

Mystique and Cable (booster) have been updated. Not a major change -- just fixed their menu animations. Update just the actors folder.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 13, 2021, 09:24AM
Excellent work done in Kratos' mod, Outsider!
Kratos is so much fun in MUA!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Quote from: TheMK on June 13, 2021, 08:18PM
Very nice work on Kratos, Outsider!

I know he was a very hotly anticipated mod for a long time. You've definitely made him worth the wait!

Thank you for the compliments! I've played a few God of War games in the past, so I wanted Kratos to be as fun & accurate as possible.

Everyone, in honor of June 19th (a.k.a. "Juneteenth") becoming a national holiday -- marking the historic end of slavery in the United States, I've made a rather large decision: My secret mods from this point on will no longer be hidden. Now everyone can enjoy them without the need of searching the Phantom Four web page for passwords.

There is another reason why I'm doing this -- the thrill is gone. Years ago, people were shocked to learn and discover that I had secret mods somewhere in The Outsider's Crypt. Many of you were thrilled, surprised, even overwhelmed. Some of you sent me DMs telling me how fun it was to search for the answers, and your reactions when you found out who each of them were. And, it was my pleasure as I love to shock people. Unfortunately, recently it seems like no one is shocked anymore. When new members come, there is zero reaction upon hearing there are secret mods somewhere. I suspect that people have been giving out the location and the passwords against my wishes. As a result, it's not fun anymore. I'm a bit bummed that the mystery is over, but I understand that nothing lasts forever.

So, now those who don't have them already and don't know about them can enjoy them. You can find them here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic=8753.msg185420#msg185420

June 21, 2021, 12:44AM #2418 Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 12:34AM by Outsider
JAMES BOND

Here comes my mod of another highly anticipated character. This time, it's the greatest secret agent of all time: MI6's own Agent 007 -- James Bond. Oh yes, Her Majesty's Secret Service heard about the situation, so they sent in the legendary 007 to take on the mission. With a full 10-power moveset, sharp-dressed skins, powers named after some of his movies, and icons featuring some classic Bond artwork, this mod will certainly make you feel like you really are playing as him! But this video game isn't Nightfire or my favorite Everything Or Nothing, this is Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. So go ahead, download him now and get your enemies shaken, not stirred.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight and Tomorrow Never Dies (2X the XP, 15% evasion chance).
-2 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file voiced by Pierce Brosnan, as well as alternate voice files for all other Bond actors.
-Uses assigned number #007 (What else would it be?) Will clash with Captain America at mannequin and possibly loading screen.

NEEDS:
2 more skins & HUDs.

MOVESET:
1. License to Kill: Fires from his signature handgun, his Walther PPK. Can move and strafe while firing. Also increases grab smash.
2. No Time To Die: Throws down a smoke bomb in disguise as a shaver, causing enemies to be stunned briefly.
3. Thunderball: Shocks multiple enemies with his cell phone's taser mode.
4. The Man with the Golden Gun: Fires a few shots from his special gun that has a chance at critical damage.
5. Moonraker: Fires deadly laser bolts from his space age rifle.
6. The World is Not Enough: Throws a special briefcase that acts as a bomb that explodes after a few seconds.
7. (Boost) For Your Eyes Only: Puts on secret shades that has infrared vision, allowing enemies to be seen on the mini-map while lowering defense.
8. (Boost) On Her Majesty's Secret Service: Lowers energy spending and increases momentum for a time while his classic theme plays.
9. (Boost) Everything Or Nothing: Activates his hidden nano-suit that allows invisibility while gaining critical chance.
10. (Xtreme) Skyfall: Uses his phone to signal his Aston Martin to fire missiles up, to target down at all enemies.

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod uses 60 seconds of his classic theme music. I claim no credit for this track.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skin retexturing, boltons (golden guns, briefcase, moonraker rifle), HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds/voice, hex-editing, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Black Bolt kitbash skin, mannequin, Walther gun boltons
tubular spacedude - Files for primary voice
Ceamonks890 - Fixed voice file, alternate voice files, moveset suggestions
Nicaras - Jetpack from Forge mod

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?wcimzzniqdsrgoq

This is really awesome, Outsider! James Bond is such a great fit for MUA!

Just so you all know, my next mod will be quite shocking... Stay tuned. :king: (evil laugh)

Quote from: TheMK on June 21, 2021, 06:59PM
This is really awesome, Outsider! James Bond is such a great fit for MUA!

I appreciate that. A few people have told me that 007 is a lot of fun to play as. Him and Kratos are two iconic characters that I wanted to make sure were awesome.

That sounds great! I wonder who it is? If "shocking" is meant to be taken literally, Black Lightning and Static Shock come to mind...

July 01, 2021, 12:11AM #2422 Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 12:53AM by Outsider
STATIC

You all know that I like to shock people -- it's what I do :king: (evil laugh). But it doesn't get more literally shocking than this... Introducing my mod of Virgil Hawkins -- the young and powerful superhero from Dakota City known simply as Static. Highly famous for his enjoyable Static Shock cartoon in the past, this Milestone/DC character now makes his way to MUA. (This mod was made in tribute to one of the black pioneers in comics, and one of Static's creators -- the late Dwayne McDuffie.) Check him out now, as The Outsider puts a shock to your system!

UPDATE: Now has his Injustice skin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight (on his Static Saucer), Electric Immunity, 50% mental resistance, and can fire electric bolts while airborne.
-3 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file voiced by Phil LaMarr.
-Uses assigned number #152 (Mannequin will clash with Polaris.)

MOVESET:
1. E-M Blast: Fires a beam of electromagnetic power that blasts an enemy far. Also upgrades grab smash and air projectiles.
2. Magnetism: Can magnetically move enemies or objects.
3. Taser Strike: An enhanced version of his melee combo charged with electromagnetism that will stun the victim.
4. High Gear: His friend Gear throws grenade-like Zap-Caps at enemies while flying past the area.
5. Power Shock: Releases a lethal electric blast that hits all enemies within a radius.
6. (Boost) Frieda Goren: A video message from his lover influences Virgil to keep battling, gaining higher power damage & speed.
7. (Boost) Metahuman Forcefield: Protects him from projectiles and will damage enemies nearby, while a track plays.
8. (Xtreme) Shock To Your System: Releases seven powerful blasts of electromagnetic power that bounce off walls and damage all enemies.

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod uses less than a minute of a couple of tracks from the "Static Shock" cartoon. I claim no credit for these tracks.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, black shirt skin variant, HUDs, loading screen, mannequin, effects, icons, sounds, hex-editing, saucer bolton, etc.
Julio Cabral - Primary skin (MUA & XML2)
Andersonbrazil - Injustice skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?dmr26vfpcoauyvd

Very cool!!!

I feel bad for forgetting that his name is just Static, not Static Shock. I remember him being very cool in everything I ever saw him in. I should really go back and watch his cartoon again. I only saw so much of it in the past but I remember he even had some cool crossovers with Batman and the Justice League.

I wonder why he hasn't been more prominent ever since? He's a very cool and unique hero in DC, and feels like the perfect character for a modern movie or live action TV series or something. DC needs to get on it!

Quote from: TheMK on July 01, 2021, 02:24AM
Very cool!!!

I feel bad for forgetting that his name is just Static, not Static Shock. I remember him being very cool in everything I ever saw him in. I should really go back and watch his cartoon again. I only saw so much of it in the past but I remember he even had some cool crossovers with Batman and the Justice League.

I wonder why he hasn't been more prominent ever since? He's a very cool and unique hero in DC, and feels like the perfect character for a modern movie or live action TV series or something. DC needs to get on it!

It's quite common for a lot of people to refer to him as "Static Shock," actually. And from what I've heard recently, actor Michael B. Jordan is interested in reviving Static in a live-action movie, hoping to build on a universe featuring black superheroes. Feel free to Google it to check it out.

That sounds great! I hope it works out. It would be awesome to see that.

TALISMAN

Mostly all of the main members of :guardian: Alpha Flight have been made... except for one. All of the members of Omega Flight have been made... except for one. It's time for that one to be introduced. Here comes my mod of Elizabeth Twoyoungmen -- the Native American mystic and daughter of Shaman known as Talisman. It has been said that her powers can rival that of :strange: Doctor Strange, so naturally I had to give her an impressive full 10-power moveset to showcase her Sacree skills of magic. Check her out.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 4 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight, Teleport, and Mental Resistance (immune to mental damage & mind control).
-2 hex-edited skins, HUD, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #183 (Shares with Nova. Will clash in mannequin.)

NEEDS:
Skin for second slot, but not sure what.

MOVESET:
1. Magic Bolts: Shoots a series of projectiles containing mystic power that will follow enemies.
2. Levitation: Uses mystic power to levitate enemies or objects.
3. Teleport Kick: Magically disppears and reappears near multiple enemies to kick them upward.
4. Mystic Force: Fires a beam of concentrated mystic power. Pierces if fully charged.
5. Sacree Thunder: Commands the spirits to blast an enemy with lightning from above.
6. (Boost) Coronet of Enchantment: Taps into the Earth's mystic energy to create magical shields, increasing her team's defense and protection from status aliments.
7. (Boost) Jewel of Actualization: Slows down time except for her team.
8. (Boost) Medicine Pouch: Uses her father Shaman's pouch to summon a healing incantation, recovering her team's health.
9. (Boost) Empathic Link: Communicates with the spirits, giving her extra momentum, elemental immunity, and reveals enemies on the map.
10. (Xtreme) Call of The Spirits: Summons ghostly spirits of the North to attack all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skin variant, HUD, loading screen, mannequin, icons, effects, sounds/voice, etc.
Julio Cabral - Primary skin
Whiteking - Astral Emma Frost model

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?fbey6tkphogt50m

Hope everyone is enjoying my latest mods so far. I see that Talisman got a surprisingly heavy amount of downloads in her first couple of days. Hope you enjoy her.

For those wondering, I've seen Anderson's recent skins. I'm not in the mood to update anything just yet, but I will get to that eventually.

Currently, I'm working on my next mod. I found out a long time ago that it's best to work on the stuff you're in the mood for, as that's when one does their best work. I've got some cool stuff coming up. Stay tuned to The Crypt. :king: (evil laugh)

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on July 04, 2021, 07:38AM
Man, this thread is almost to 100 pages

Yeah, I'm amazed at that myself. Surprised The Crypt has more views than the Character Mod Catalogs!