The Outsider's Crypt (contains 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Everyone, the following mods and boosters have been updated:

Ancient One: Removed the "new_game.py" that was placed there by accident.
:carnage: Carnage: Removed the "Shriek" power, as she didn't look right with Carnage's anims.
Dark Phoenix (Booster): Altered her moveset, new primary skin, newer icons, changed flight effect, herostat has changed.
Shuma-Gorath: Improved mannequin, changed teleport function.
Wong: Improved bo staff bolton.
X-Men Arcade Retro Collection: Fixed error in Retro Wolverine's powerstyle file.

May 27, 2022, 03:15AM #2506 Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 07:07AM by Outsider
In addition to the updates mentioned in the previous post, the following mods and boosters have been updated.

:blackshake: Black Bolt:
Replaced some animations.

Gun Girls:
Rachel Alves and Sandi Brandenberg are in, replacing Viper and Agent 13. Both herostats have been updated.

The Mandarin:
Added Wenwu (MCU) skin, HUD, & loading screen. Herostat has been updated.
(Please note that the Wenwu skin was unfortunately converted without his rings. If one is converted with his rings, I'll update him.)

:sauron: Sauron:
Replaced his mannequin.

:spidergirl: Spider-Girls Collection:
(Spider-Gwen) Replaced her mannequin.

What's up? So for those of you who aren't on our Discord, you may be wondering what I'm working on right now. Well, I'm currently writing the 3rd Phantom Four novel, but suffering a small case of writer's block in trying to tie together the various things going on.

However, there is another project I'm doing, but for MUA. (No, it's not another character. For the record, I may be done with character mods, but I can't realistically say forever -- as I may someday get the itch to mod one or two suddenly, once in a blue moon. In life, things don't always go the way you plan, and I learned it's not wise to close the door for good when one day in the future you may want to open it again. Not anytime in the near future though, as honestly, I see no need to return to that when other modders are creating characters I'd like to see. Best to give them a chance to shine.)

No, this MUA project is something else I wanted to try, and this was a long time coming. It's a lot of work, but it'll be worth it. Stay tuned... :king: (evil laugh)

Hey man, is there a way to check loading screens in game but not waiting for them to appear at random? I notice that several ls of your chars never had appeared. I know that chars can only have three but it seems some of them aren't just appearing. For example currently using your gun girls and the ls haven't appeared even once.  Usually Ceamonk's ls appear normally but yours (and from other modders) appear very rarely. Any suggestion?
Thanks

Quote from: dwoga on June 08, 2022, 11:08AM
Hey man, is there a way to check loading screens in game but not waiting for them to appear at random? I notice that several ls of your chars never had appeared. I know that chars can only have three but it seems some of them aren't just appearing. For example currently using your gun girls and the ls haven't appeared even once.  Usually Ceamonk's ls appear normally but yours (and from other modders) appear very rarely. Any suggestion?
Thanks

Loading screens can only have three for each mod number -- ???01, ???02, and ???03. Any loading screens after that won't appear at all. And yes, there is a way to check them, but it requires Alchemy 5 to open them and extract them. To do this, follow this tutorial: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11158.0.html.

Possible bug report with your Blade booster.
The UV gun ability can be used when you don't have enough energy. I didn't spend too much time with it but it seems strange.

Quote from: leqesai on June 09, 2022, 06:34PM
Possible bug report with your Blade booster.
The UV gun ability can be used when you don't have enough energy. I didn't spend too much time with it but it seems strange.

Thanks for the report. I'll look into it.

June 12, 2022, 09:29PM #2512 Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 05:41AM by Outsider
Everyone, in my newest round of updates, the following mods and boosters have been updated:

:blade: Blade (booster):
Changed some issues with his "Ultraviolet Laser" power.

Elsa Bloodstone:
Fixed animation error with her "Easy Shots" power; "Mystery Blast" can now fire single or double blasts; Added global color fix to skins. Herostat has changed.

Nina Williams:
Changed a small error in the powerstyle file.

Wonder Woman (booster):
New ability - Bracelets of Submission (Can deflect projectiles while blocking.) Changed animation files to allow this.

Zatanna:
Changed a small error in the powerstyle file.

Thanks for the reply. Wish there was a way to see loading screens in game (not at random) but is not that big of a deal. By the way, I notice in the Yelena Belova mod she calls BW by the name Natalia, shouldn't be Natasha? Also thanks for the updates.

Quote from: dwoga on June 18, 2022, 09:59PM
Thanks for the reply. Wish there was a way to see loading screens in game (not at random) but is not that big of a deal. By the way, I notice in the Yelena Belova mod she calls BW by the name Natalia, shouldn't be Natasha? Also thanks for the updates.

I can explain this. See, "Natasha Romanoff" is Black Widow's American name, much in the same way that "Peter" is Colossus' American first name. But Black Widow's real name is actually Natalia Romanova, so that's what Yelena calls her by, dating to their roots in the Red Room. (But American characters like Daredevil for instance would know her as "Natasha.") Much in the same way that Colossus' actual first name is Piotr. (The X-Men haven't referred to him as "Peter" in a long time though.)

Thanks for that reply! I didn't know about BW real name, but for Colossus I always though MUA misspelled his name in Doom's Castle.

Everyone, the following boosters have been updated:

Black Cat: Fixed animation errors.
:blade: Blade: Eliminated Blood Haze & Shotgun Strafe to make him easier to play as in teams of 4.
:deadpool: Deadpool: Eliminated Ladies Man & Insane Gunfire to make him somewhat easier to play as in teams of 4; No longer needs nshinnosuke's booster first.
Green Lantern: Fixed some talent values for easier use.
Predator: Cloaking device now uses skins to prevent accidental cloaking when visiting new areas.

I am aware of Anderson's newly released pack of skins -- I will make updates to my mods with those skins in the near future, as I am currently busy with my current project, which could be a game-changer. What am I talking about? Visit our Discord if you really want to know. In the meantime, boys and girls, stay tuned... :king: (evil laugh)

It has come to my attention that this thread -- The Outsider's Crypt, has reached past 2 million views! That's even more than both Character Mod Catalogs combined! But of course, that's because of all of you. Thank you all for your support -- I mean that from my very soul. I may not be creating character mods anymore (I can't say forever because you never know. Just unlikely), but I still have some stuff to release for you all. As usual, boys and girls... Stay tuned... :king: (evil laugh)

Always excited to see what you have in store, Outsider!