The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's crazy you sir are a legend but you already know that.

Quote from: edward on July 17, 2022, 07:34AM
That's crazy you sir are a legend but you already know that.

I very much appreciate that. I don't let it get to my head though.

Quote from: TheMK on July 16, 2022, 09:28PM
Always excited to see what you have in store, Outsider!

Oh, it's a big one! It's such an important project that it will get a different thread. That's all I can say for now...

Hey Outsider, i wanted to confirm a couple of things on some of you mods. Checking the chars in the 250 celebration, Agent 13 and Viper don't have any sound at all? And Dagger (from cloak and dagger) don't have any powers? Thanks

Quote from: dwoga on August 02, 2022, 08:56PM
Hey Outsider, i wanted to confirm a couple of things on some of you mods. Checking the chars in the 250 celebration, Agent 13 and Viper don't have any sound at all? And Dagger (from cloak and dagger) don't have any powers? Thanks

Not exactly. The posts mean that Agent 13 & Viper don't have voice files at current time, but they do have sounds. As for Dagger, she's a booster, not a complete mod. So you need Sbarth13's mod of Dagger first. If you run into any problems, I'd suggest either sending me a DM, or preferably joining our Discord, as we're more active over there.

Everyone, Mystique, Sersi, and Outsider's Special Scripts have all been updated. This is in preparation for the big project I'm doing. Stay tuned... :king: (evil laugh)

Man, the anticipation is killing me! Whatever it is you're working on, I'm sure it's nothing short of absolutely epic!

hey Outsider, I was playing with Morbius and whenever he's being controlled by the ai he keeps doing hypnotic gaze, which is fine but sometimes hypnotizing the enemies kind of disrupt my battle pace. Is there a way to make him not use that power that much? because he does it way to constantly in my case. Thanks

Quote from: dwoga on September 19, 2022, 10:14PM
hey Outsider, I was playing with Morbius and whenever he's being controlled by the ai he keeps doing hypnotic gaze, which is fine but sometimes hypnotizing the enemies kind of disrupt my battle pace. Is there a way to make him not use that power that much? because he does it way to constantly in my case. Thanks

There is a way. It may take awhile for me to do any updates, due to my current project. But I will make a note of this.

outsider are you designing any moon knight and Arthur Harrow booster and mod ? from the new marvel series.
Star Andy :))

September 27, 2022, 08:38PM #2529 Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 08:40PM by Ceamonks890
Quote from: StarAndy on September 27, 2022, 07:46PM
outsider are you designing any moon knight and Arthur Harrow booster and mod ? from the new marvel series.

Outsider doesn't make character mods or boosters anymore Andy. Panaka_69 however, has made a booster for Moon Knight which makes him play more like his MCU counterpart however- https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10783.0.html

Quote from: Outsider on September 20, 2022, 04:51PM
There is a way. It may take awhile for me to do any updates, due to my current project. But I will make a note of this.

No problem man take your time. As an input, when I say Morbius do it to constantly: if I'm fighting an enemy that has regen, Morbius keeps hypnotizing it and is a pain to kill it unless I control Morbius. This doesn't happen with characters that also can control enemies.

Everyone, while I've been working on my HUGE project, I've been taking notes on updates needed or fixes needed from various reports. I still can't work on Kamala Khan yet, but the following mods and boosters have now been updated:

:hulk_icon: Bruce Banner: Fixed Hulk step sounds so they're less loud, added alternate Banner skin
Dormammu: Changed his idle animation to a more fitting one.
:stark: Iron Man booster: Added his special blocking that the OCP added.
Lara Croft: Removed "Eitr Blast" altogether, as it's proving more trouble than it's worth, and the Doppleganger can't control Eitr anyway.
Morbius: AI can no longer use "Hypnotic Gaze."
Scarlet Spider: Added Enchlore's Ben Reilly skin. Herostat has changed.
:scorpion: Scorpion: Changed combat anim file for different blocking, air smash, etc.
:ultron: Ultron & Sentinel: (Sentinel) Now uses "sentin_m" instead of "sent_m" that clashes with Sentry, as other modders forgot to change theirs. Sentinel herostat has changed.
:wolverine: Wolverine booster: Returned his original running & walking animations as you couldn't hear footsteps with newer anims.
X-Men Arcade Retro Mods: (Wolverine) Returned his original running & walking anims.
Zatanna: Got rid of her scream during heavy attack, as the AI kept using it annoyingly.

Moondragon by Fox456: Fixed a problem that will clash with my upcoming project.

Also, those of you who recently downloaded either of the Roster Hacks, please do so again, as there was an error found. You don't need to install the entire thing again. Just replace the "scripts/menus/new_game.py" file. Thank you guys for your patience.

Hey Outsider, I recently uninstalled and reinstalled MUA (I do this every couple of gameplays) and this time I'm noticing some changes, like the conversations are transparent and the characters icons look better, also Magma replacing Sunfire. The reason I'm commenting here is to ask if you did make any of these changes, as in this playthrough the only things that I have installed (apart for the OCP) are the new rooster hacks and your special scripts. However I have one friend who basically did the same in his pc and he doesn't have this changes. I'm just trying to figure out what I did for those changes.

Quote from: dwoga on October 23, 2022, 09:56PM
Hey Outsider, I recently uninstalled and reinstalled MUA (I do this every couple of gameplays) and this time I'm noticing some changes, like the conversations are transparent and the characters icons look better, also Magma replacing Sunfire. The reason I'm commenting here is to ask if you did make any of these changes, as in this playthrough the only things that I have installed (apart for the OCP) are the new rooster hacks and your special scripts. However I have one friend who basically did the same in his pc and he doesn't have this changes. I'm just trying to figure out what I did for those changes.

Did you change the roster in any way using OHS or XMLBCUI? Did you install the remastered interface? Are you and your friend using the same versions of each of these mods?

Also, if you don't want to have to reinstall your game just to get new mods, I would recommend using Mod Organizer 2 (MO2). It stores your mods separately, so if you want to get the latest versions, all you have to do is remove the mod and reinstall it. You can leave the game files alone. Next time you reinstall your game, it may be worth it to you to go this route. More info in the MUA1 mod installation guide: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10809.0.html

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on October 24, 2022, 02:22PM
Did you change the roster in any way using OHS or XMLBCUI? Did you install the remastered interface? Are you and your friend using the same versions of each of these mods?

Also, if you don't want to have to reinstall your game just to get new mods, I would recommend using Mod Organizer 2 (MO2). It stores your mods separately, so if you want to get the latest versions, all you have to do is remove the mod and reinstall it. You can leave the game files alone. Next time you reinstall your game, it may be worth it to you to go this route. More info in the MUA1 mod installation guide: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10809.0.html

I change rooster using XMLBCUI, I did not install the remaster interface. Yes, we're using the same version of the mods. For the sake of testing he's going to put the exact rooster that I made to see if something changes. But is there a character mod that changes interface? I don't remember reading about it to be honest.

I do actually have MO2, didn't think about managing MUA with it, thanks for the advice!