Superior Spider-Man : Will Peter return too soon?

Started by xXScarletSpiderXx, April 12, 2013, 04:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello all, xXScarletSpiderXx here. I have something on my mind wich I wanted to post here and mabye have a little debate on this with you guys. So I've done a bit of research over the last week and a few days ago I came across this on Midtown Comics' website :

Superior Spider-man #7 (4/03/13): 'Troubled Mind' Part 1 • An Avenger no more? • With the public at large realizing this is no longer a 'Friendly Neighborhood' Spider-Man, and in light of his actions in recent events, will the Avengers kick Spidey off the team? Plus the return of Cardiac! • And a new development for a Spider-Man who hasn't been seen for some time. And by time, we mean centuries. • The lead up to the Spider-Event of the Summer STARTS HERE!"
Link to it : http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Superior+Spider-Man+%237_1252030

Superior Spider-man #8 (4/17/13): 'Troubled Mind' Part 2 • Peter Parker takes a stand! • With a villain acting like a hero and a hero acting like a villain, one man has decided that enough is enough! • More with Cardiac! More surprises! And a moment that will break a lot of hearts! • To save the life of one of Spider-Man's enemies, Peter Parker fights to regain control of his body, his mind, and his destiny! • Is this the beginning of the end for Otto Octavius?"
Link to it : http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Superior+Spider-Man+%238_1252031

I haven't found Superior Spider-Man #9 and #10 but right under #8 there was #11 wich seems to be about the Spider Slayers trying to kill Jameson and the cover intrigues me because we see Superior Spider-Man in a cage made out of webs.

So what can this mean? Will Peter return already? I honestly wasn't really a big fan of Superior Spider-Man mainly of the whole mind-swap thing and Otto inside Peter's body and all but even so I think it's too soon for that. But of course #8 might be about Otto realizing Peter's pressence and thus from that point on the two will keep struggling againts each other for control. Still I'd like to hear your thoughts about this.

I am sure that Ock will put Peters psych inside living brain(remember Slott said spidey fans would be angry,how else can he make us angry.By putting Petes mind in an octopus. LOL)

He better. other wise i wont read any superior comics.
Don't mind me, just a Spidey fanatic.