Favorite Sonic the hedgehog game?

Started by SpideyFan360, May 04, 2013, 08:01PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 04, 2013, 08:01PM Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 03:32PM by Spider-hero123
here is to disscus sonic, the fast heroic hedgehog! Tell what's your top Sonic game. play safe and keep running! ( My faves are the classic games, Adventure series, the black knight, generations, and heroes)
Don't mind me, just a Spidey fanatic.

Sonic Heroes and Sonic Generations, because that one is the ultimate dose of nostalgia :D

Sonic Heroes and Sonic Adventure ( The first one, didn't really like the second one as much )

Quote from: White Queen on May 06, 2013, 02:52AM
Sonic Heroes and Sonic Adventure ( The first one, didn't really like the second one as much )
The first one was released on PC as Sonic Adventure DX, right? I loved that, I never played with the 2nd one, though.

Quote from: Suigetsu on May 06, 2013, 03:49AM
The first one was released on PC as Sonic Adventure DX, right? I loved that, I never played with the 2nd one, though.
I played sonic heroes on gamecube. :storm:

I played Sonic Heroes on PC and PS2, I played Sonic Adventures DX on PC, I played Sonic Generations on Xbox 360 and I played the classic, original Sonic the Hedgehog games on PC and my phone (classic consoles are pretty rare in my country, sadly)

Sonic CD is my favourite, i love that "puzzle" feel about it, the game looks so simple to beat but then it's not

Sonic Adventure was released for the Dreamcast, and later the Gamecube. And a PC version entitled Sonic Adventure DX ( Director's Cut ) was released later one or two years later after the gamecube release.

Sonic Adventure 2 was released for the Dreamcast in 2001, and released as Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the Gamecube in 2002.

And recently, in late 2012 it was released for the PS3, X-Box 360 and PC.
The major difference was that it had HD textures.

Ive played both Sonic Adventures on PC. But I only liked the first one, even though my favourite character Rouge is playable in the second one. :P

I have watched the entire Sonic X tv series though, that was one of the series I grew up with.

May 21, 2013, 03:19PM #10 Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 03:30PM by M@pple
QuoteIve played both Sonic Adventures on PC. But I only liked the first one

Pretty much everybody i know who played the two Adventures, liked the first one the most.

Yeah everybody basicly played the two adventures including me. :storm:

I loved Sonic Heroes, I mostly played as the 'evil' team (Shadow, Rouge, and the robot)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven