The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Evil Ash

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Michael Myers

Myers is the victor but Jason Voorhees and Conan the Barbarian both run out and the big brawl between the four contenders in the fatal fourway breaks out. Deadpool is shown eating popcorn backstage watching it, as the Officials break it up.

We go backstage to Lois Lane

Lois: My guests at this time Iron Man and War Machine.

Iron Man: Pleased to be here.

War Machine: Likewise.

Lois: So after losing to the Minotaur last week how are you feeling?

Iron Man; The Minotaur is a rough customer and he beat me but I don't think this will be the last time we cross paths.

Lois: So you want a rematch?

War Machine: I think you figured it out pretty well.

Iron Man and War Machine walk off as we go out to the ring.

Batman makes his way down to the ring to the cheers of the people.

Nicara comes out next with Maldor the Malevolent in her corner. The Bell is rung

MATCH:
Batman vs Nicara w/ Maldor the Malevolent
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Nicara with Maldor the Malevolent

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Batman

Batman picks up the win and exits the ring. As it clears HAL takes over the tron

HAL: There is not much time left so I am deciding to make the last match for Cyber Sunday official. it's a rematch for the tag team titles with Pinky & Brain defending against Famine & Pestilence. Now on to this show's main event.

We go to Pinky and the Brain

Pinky: Gee Brain what are we going to do tonight?

Brain: The same thing we do every night, try to take over the world, and it continues with our reign as tag team champions.

Pinky: Gotcha Brain.

Brain: And now I go to the ring to take on one of the horsemen.

Pinky: I'll be in your corner Brain.

Brain: To the ring Pinky!

Pinky and Brain make their way to the ring for the main event.

Death and Famine ride out to the ring for the match. Death climbs into the ring and Famine waits on the outside

MATCH:
Brain w/ Pinky vs Death w/ Famine
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Death with Famine

Winner: Death

Death scores a win as the Horsemen taunt Pinky and Brain showing they want the belts back as Superstars ends for another night

-

Cyber Sunday Pre-Show 01

The pre-show kicks off with some grudge action. Raphael makes his way down to the ring first. Leonardo joins his brother at ringside for the match.

Apollo Creed boxes out to the ring to the boos of the crowd for this rematch. He hopes to settle the score once and for all in this match, ah who are we kidding this is wrestling. The bell is rung

MATCH:
Apollo Creed vs Raphael w/ Leonardo

Apollo Creed

Winner: Apollo Creed

Another knockout blow calls the match for Apollo Creed. He exits the ring as the pre-show comes to an end and a turtle is on the mat once more

-

Cyber Sunday 01

Cyber Sunday the PPV under HAL is set to start. Raiden comes out with a lightning strike to the stage. His carries the Intercontinental Championship high for the match ahead. It's rematch time.

Adam enters looking very ticked off. He wants his title back and he knows how to get it. The referee takes the belt and raises it so both men can see it. He then rings the bell

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Raiden vs Adam

Adam

Just a friendly reminder too, this show is the last one of this in-story month. Been a long one due to the two PPVs and longer time between posts. But we are coming to the close of this month.

Winner: Raiden

Raiden picks up the win and continues his reign as Intercontinental Champion. He exits the ring as we cut to the back.

Tom and Candy Cane are seen backstage talking over something as Megatron enters in

Megatron: Isn't it a shame people like us are not booked on this show?

Candy: people like us? Don't associate yourself with us please.

Tom and Candy Cane walk off leaving Megatron standing there by himself.

Cutting back out to the ring. Drusilla and Spike make their way down to the ring. They share a kiss to the boos of the fans.

Buffy comes out to a pop for this match. She is another person with a heavy grudge with her action tonight.

MATCH:
Drusilla w/ Spike vs Buffy

Buffy