The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner: Buffy

Buffy scores the win and the crowd loves it. She taunts Spike to get into the ring next but he scoops Drusilla out as we cut to the back. Lois Lane is standing by

Lois: My guest at this time Sub-Zero.

Sub-Zero: It looks to me like another chance to prove myself is in the air up next.

Lois: Yes, are you ready for this one on one contest.

Sub-Zero: I beat him on RAW before so I do intend to make it a repeat performance.

Ash Williams shows up and pats Sub-Zero on the shoulder

Ash: Good luck out there.

Sub-Zero: Thanks.

Ash: GO show 'em!

Sub-Zero walks off to head to the ring. We see Darth Vader watching from the back

Back out in the ring. Noob Saibot comes out first from the shadows.

Sub-Zero comes out next and he freezes his way down to the ring for this next match. The ACME official rings the bell and it's on

MATCH:
Sub-Zero vs Noob Saibot
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Sub-Zero

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero once against gets the pin and settles the score. He celebrates and exits. Noob fades out too as HAL takes over the tron

HAL: I hope everyone has been enjoying the show so far, as we are only getting started we have lots more action in store tonight. Have a good time everyone.

HAL fades away and we go to the back.

The Horsemen gather around in a back stairwell on their horses. They seem game for tonight's match but that's not till later.

Cutting back to the ring, Ares and Strife come down to the ring for their tag match.

Hong Kong Phooey and Spot come out next and the bell is rung to get started.

MATCH:
Ares & Strife vs Hong Kong Phooey & Spot
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Ares and Strife

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Ares & Strife

Ares and Strife win but very nearly and only by count out. Together they celebrate as we go to the back. Lois Lane standing by.

Lois: Please welcome Monsters of Design

Black Knight, Gator Ghoul, 10,000 Volt Ghost, Tar Monster, Jaguaro & Ghost of Red Beard circle around Lois

Knight: Our numbers continue to grow and this is a good thing but tonight is not about numbers. Gator Ghoul. 10,000 Volt Ghost. You two have a huge challenge in front of you tonight. I hope you two can make us proud. The rest of us are going to watch backstage. We aim to see you bring back the win.

Gator Ghoul and 10,000 Volt Ghost nod and exit. They come out to the ring to the boos of the crowd.

Scooby Doo and Shaggy come out next to cheers to face the monsters. Daphne hands them Scooby Snacks and returns to the back. The bell is rang and the fight is on

HARDCORE MATCH:
Scooby Doo & Shaggy vs Gator Ghoul & 10,000 Volt Ghost

Gator Ghoul and 10,000 Volt Ghost

Winner: Gator Ghoul & 10,000 Volt Ghost

The monsters score a win but as they celebrate the lights go out. When they come back on Maldor the Malevolent stands above a fallen Gator Ghoul and 10,000 Volt Ghost. Maldor exits as Black Knight and Tar Monster run down to the ring. Scooby and Shaggy roll out and make their escape during the chaos.

We go backstage to see Raiden with his retained belt is getting ready to watch the next contest.

The ring is cleared as Conan the Barbarian makes his way down to the ring.

Michael Myers comes out next ready for action.

Jason Voorhees is the third to enter and he is hungry for competition.

Evil Ash comes down last looking smug because he already has one title shot and now he knows if he wins this one he shall guarantee another one should he need it.

The bell is rung by the ACME official and this war gets started.

MATCH:
Jason Voorhees vs Conan the Barbarian vs Michael Myers vs Evil Ash

---

Sorry for the delay in upping this one. Been recovering from a tooth extraction

I hope you are doing alright, I can't imagine a tooth extraction is very much fun.

Jason Voorhees

Winner: Michael Myers

The chaos and bloodshed is over. Michael Myers scores victory. Raiden still watches intently as Myers exits the ring.

Backstage we go to Pinky and the Brain

Pinky; Gee Brain what are we going to do tonight?

Brain: The same thing we do every night Pinky try to take over the world, It continues with us granting the Horsemen their due rematch clause, but we shall win.

Pinky: Can we do that Brain?

Brain: of course we can Pinky, to the ring!

Pinky and Brain make their way down to the ring with the crowd singing along.

Famine, Pestilence and Death ride down to the ring for this match. Famine and Pestilence climb into the ring as the ACME official takes the belts and raises them high so both sides can see them. The bell is then rang

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Pinky & Brain vs Famine & Pestilence w/ Death

Famine & Pestilence with Death