The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Winner: War

The other three riders bring there horses to the ring, Famine, Pestilence and Death join War in the ring as they begin to dismantle Deadpool. The four share an evil laugh before riding back on their horses and exiting the arena

Backstage Fury once again takes a look at the updated standing of the men who are currently in the next round of the tournament

Out in the ring Scooby Doo and Shaggy come out for the main event

Shaggy: Scoob, you are I have been through a lot of things in our lives.

Scooby: Reah Ralot.

Shaggy: Tonight though ole pal, is going to be your chance to make history

Scooby: Ri row Raggy

Shaggy: Scooby, if you win tonight you will be one step closer to being the first WWE Champion.

Scooby: Ri ran ro rit!

Shaggy: THat's the spirit Scoob!

The lights start to fade in and out from a bright light to a dark abyss, as a hooded figure emerges on the stage. It is Dahak

Dahak: No pathetic talking dog, you shall not do it, because tonight you are merely the first victim of Dahak! The One God! Your sacrifice shall be rewarded with eternal damnation!

Dahak lights the stage on fire before making his way into the ring.

Scooby looks at Shaggy and grabs a whole box of Scooby Snacks and downs them for luck but still shivers at the sight of his opponent

MATCH
Scooby Doo w/ Shaggy vs Dahak
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

LOL!  I would be better off in this game if I didn't make any predictions at all!  :D

Secretly, I'm glad War won since I am not a Deadpool fan....

For this round, I'll go with Scooby Doo.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I'm going to go with Dahak!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sometimes you just aren't sure who's gonna get win. I can guarentee sometimes anybody could beat anybody in this arena. But again that is what makes it fun. If we always knew who was going to win each time wouldn't be any fun to continue on.

But this is the last match of the second show and the first round of the tournament is almost over. This first month of the story is pretty much mostly just the tournament but i slipped in some stuff here or there to start advancing some storylines, but wasn't much other to do then introduce a whole bunch of people and have a big tournament.

Also makes crowning the first champion seem cool given they'll have to win five rounds. May the best mutant, cyborg, vampire, ninja, dog, human, or whatever win!
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Winner: Scooby Doo

Shaggy jumps into the ring and hugs Scooby and then the two exit the ring before Dahak can get to his feet.

Dahak gets up

Dahak: Scooby Doo! You are going to be in for a world of hurt for embarrassing me on this day. You think you've been through a lot? You haven't seen anything yet!

Dahak lets out an evil laugh as Scooby jumps into Shaggy's arms as the two shiver as RAW goes off the air

---

RAW Episode #3

RAW opens up for it's third episode recapping the events showing the men who have advanced into the next round of the tournament. A graphic displays that round one ends tonight and round two also begins. We go live into the arena for the show to begin

Megatron makes his entrance into the arena

Megatron: Silence! You all know exactly who i am!

Crowd chants "We Want Autobots"

Megatron: I'm here to be the first ever WWE Champion and their damn sure isn't anyone who can stop me!

Starscream enters the arena

Megatron: Starscream i specifically said i needed no one in my corner for this match.

Starscream: I'm not here to be in your corner?

Megatron: You aren't going to be foolish enough to fight me are you?

Starscream slaps Megatron. The two brawl and the ACME referee rings the bell

MATCH
Megatron vs Starscream

Megatron powerwise, but just for the heck of it, Starscream :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'll go with Megatron.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Starscream

Megatron is stunned as he watches Starscream exit up the ramp with his hand held high

We switch backstage to Nick Fury's office where he is seated looking over some papers. Ash Williams barges in

Ash: Well?

Fury: well what?

Ash: It's been two weeks where the hell are my answers?

Fury: DOn't have any yet.

Ash: Well that's just ****ing great! Looks like i have to do everything myself around here.

Ash storms out of the office leaving Fury sitting there shaking his head

We switch backstage to a lockeroom shot where two familiar characters are waiting around

Pinky: Gee Brain, what are we going to do tonight?

Brain: The Same thing we do every night Pinky....TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Pinky: Really Brain?

Brain: Yes and it begins tonight as i aim to be the first ever WWE Champion. Now come on Pinky let's head to the ring

Pinky and the Brain enter the ring as the crowd sings along to their entrance music

Brain: Tonight you people witness step 1 of world domination.

Pinky: You tell 'em Brain!

A gong goes off as the legendary Hong Kong Phooey makes his entrance accompanied by Spot

HKP: Now hold on there, you can't just take over the world.

Brain: Why not?

HKP: Because the great Hong Kong Phooey says so!

Spot Sighs

Pinky: Brain do you want me to deal with him.

Brain: No Pinky, I must win if i aim to be WWE Champion. I shall face this canine super hero.

HKP: Now let me see what it says in the Hong Kong Book of Kung FU about world conquering mice.

Spot tries to warn Hong Kong Phooey to hurry up as the bell for the match rings

MATCH
Brain w/ Pinky vs Hong Kong Phooey w/ Spot

I will go with Hong Kong Phooey with Spot.

Winner: Brain

Pinky jumps in the ring with Brain to celebrate. Spot helps Hong Kong Phooey from the ring in defeat.

Backstage we get a shot of Lois Lane in her interview space. Spike approaches.

Lois: So who's your stalker?

Spike: I don't know

Lois: I thought you were going to find out.

Spike: So did I

Lois: What are you rambling about?

Spike: I haven't seen them, and i'm going to be looking all night till i find 'em.

Buffy walks into the frame behind Spike and taps him on the shoulder, he turns around

Spike: Welcome back love.

Buffy: Shut it Spike. you beat me fair and square, but i'm far from done here you know.

Spike: Have it your way.

Buffy: if you become the first WWE Champion, i'm going to do my best to make sure i'm the new #1 contender.

Buffy walks off

Spike: Cheerful isn't she.

Lois Lane walks off

Spike: Their all the same aren't they?

Camera heads back out to the ring as Michael Myers makes an eerie walk down to the ring for the next match. He stares into the camera and the ACME referee forcibly takes the knife away from him.

The crowd pops huge when the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles make their entrance for the first time. The four get into a huddle to decide which member of their team will be in the match.

In what may be considered a surprise, Michelangelo takes the match for the turtles. He leaves his fellow team mates and gets into the ring to face Michael Myers

Michelangelo: I hope you're ready for some turtle action

Michael Myers is not impressed

MATCH
Michael Myers vs Michelangelo

I'm gonna go with Michael Myers, I actually just watched one of those movies 2 days ago too haha.