The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remember when i said sometimes the person even I didn't expect/want to win, still wins. Let's just say this was one of them lol

Winner: Michelangelo

The fellow turtles celebrate and pull Mikey out of the ring, as Michael Myers sits up and stares.

As the turtles exit the ring, something else happens. A man in an overcoat runs out of the crowd and begins beating down Michael Myers. The man is none other than Doctor Loomis. The ACME referees pull him off of Myers and Loomis is carried to the back

Loomis: Michael! Michael! I'll stop your evil here once and for all! Michael!

Michael Myers gets his bearings and heads right back up the aisle in pursuit of Loomis

The camera cuts backstage to Scooby Doo and Shaggy sitting around in a locker room.

Scooby: Rim rorried Raggy.

Shaggy: I am too Scoob. That guy was scary.

Scooby: Rat ro rou rink re'll ro?

Shaggy: I don't know Scooby, but we best keep our guard up

A knock comes on the door causing both to jump up into the air in a panic

Shaggy: Like who is it?

Scrappy: It's me, Scrappy Doo!

Scooby: Rappy Roo?

Scrappy: Let me in Uncle Scooby.

Shaggy: Are you alone Scrappy?

Scrappy: Yes

Shaggy: Alright.

Shaggy opens the door and let's Scrappy in

Shaggy: What are you doing here?

Scrappy: I've come to wreslte like my Uncle Scooby.

Scooby: Rappy, rats rangerous.

Scrappy: I had to come help you two splat that Dahak guy.

Shaggy: Like don't mention his name.

Scooby: Reah!

Shaggy: Because the next thing you know he might appear behind us

A hand comes out from behind him and touches Shaggy. He screams and both Scooby Doo and him run out. Scooby picks up Scrappy in hand and they leave the room empty as the camera shows Batman standing there.

Out back in the arena, Ares the god of war makes his entrance

Ares: Well i guess this is it. I'm in the last first round tournament match. Wonder who is going to have the guts to come out here and face me? Maybe it'll be my goody good half brother Hercules? Or maybe it'll be Xena, you know that smoking warrior princess? Or maybe it'll be...

Tigger interrupts him bouncing to the ring

Ares: ...A tiger?

Tigger: That's Tigger pal, T-I-Double Gur, Er, Hoo Hoo Hoo!

Ares: Okay well this was quite unexpected, but hey i'll just beat you up

MATCH
Ares vs Tigger
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Gosh darn it Michael Myers, what the heck! Haha, I feel like Ares is going to win, but I'm gonna vote for Tigger haha.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I vote for Ares.  Hopefully he won't let me down like Michael Myers did.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Winner: Ares

Ares stands in victory tonight over Tigger.

We go backstage to see Doctor Doom walking down a hallway. The next thing he knows, a bowling ball is dropped on his head and we see Jerry running off in the background

We go back out to the ring, Nick Fury comes out to the ramp

Fury: Well folks like i promised, we had 16 matches, we have 16 winners. So tonight we've got time to start the second round. Same rules but now only the 16 winners are eligible to wrestle. We'll have two matches tonight and the other six next week. Then the eight winners will go for the final rounds to be decided live on PPV at Backlash. Let's get started!

Ermac passes by Fury and heads down to the ring

Ermac: We have no problems starting off this next round. Who shall challenge us?

A lightning bolt hits the stage. Raiden comes down to the ring

Raiden: Ermac, i have faced you in the past. Let's face one another and let the best fighter from the realms of Mortal Kombat advance to the Quarter Finals

Ermac: We accept your challenge, Thunder God

MATCH
Ermac vs Raiden
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I'm gonna go with Ermac

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

QuoteSorry gang, not the time to have doubted Lord Raiden. Haha. But this is the last match of show 3. Meaning we have one week and then the end show of the month where we'll crown whoever has the most points as this "month"s champion. Hopefully afterwards we might get a new player or so when they have a good amount of taste to see how the game works and who all is involved. Now back to the story.

Winner: Raiden

Raiden is the victor and the first quarter finalist.

We got backstage. Hong Kong Phooey is sitting on a bench with Spot on one side and Deadpool on another

HKP: I don't know what went wrong Spot.

Spot sighs

Deadpool: Did you get all the orbs?

HKP: What orbs?

Deadpool: Oh wait never mind.

Ash Williams walks up to the group

Ash: Any of you guys know who dropped blood on me?

HKP: How would a typical super hero like me know that?

Ash: How should i know? I don't know so someone not me must know.

Deadpool: That's brilliant logic

Ash: Just stay out of my way

Ash walks off

HKP: What's his problem?

Deadpool: I don't know but i like his style

Spot sighs

The arena gets settled as the main event is about to begin. Adam heads down to the ring and grabs a mic

Adam: Looks like i'm next for a match. Where's my challenger?

Conan the Barbarian heads down to the ring

Conan: I shall defeat you vile beast.

Adam: I'm going to have some new parts soon

MATCH
Adam vs Conan the Barbarian

Man I am having all sorts of bad luck hahaha, I am gonna go with Conan.

QuoteMidnightPhoenix needs some of that Phoenix force power to rise out of the ashes. But it's still not over. Plenty more matches this month for anybody to take the win.

Winner: Adam

Adam beats down Conan after the match but Perry the Platypus heads down into the arena via parachute and tries to take the fight to Adam.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz runs out into the arena

Doof: Don't worry Perry the Platypus I'll help!

Doofenshmirtz however trips and falls and comes rolling down the ramp. Adam uses the distraction to capture Perry and throw him over the top rope and send him to collide with the already down Doofensmirtz.

Adam laughs and poses as RAW heads off the air for the night

---

RAW Episode #4

RAW is on the air and we don't waste any time in getting right to the next match. The 4 Horseman ride out to the ring. War hops down off his horse and enters the ring.

War: The 4 Horseman are taking the WWE by storm. We aren't some pretend group, we mean business and when the apocalypse arises, the horseman will be the only ones standing tall!

Starscream comes down to the ring as it looks like he is set to accept the challenge and try to move on in the tournament

MATCH
War vs Starscream

I definitely need some phoenix power to rise from the ashes haha, I'm doing terrible. I'm gonna go with Starscream.