The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Winner: Iron Man & War Machine

Iron Man and War Machine take another win away from the mice. They celebrate up the ramp as Pinky and the Brain exit as well to clear the ring

Spike comes down to the ring for tonight's Superstars Main Event. No one in his corner as tonight as he's going at it alone.

Darth Vader comes down to the ring to be his opponent. Darth Vader doesn't look pleased by the fact he's on Superstars but he knows this is chance to start a new roll.

The bell is rung for the main event

MATCH:
Spike vs Darth Vader
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Darth Vader

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Spike (LOL, I think I would do better if I just didn't predict any of the matches!)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Winner: Darth Vader

Darth Vader celebrates his win tonight. However as Spike rolls out of the ring, Drusilla comes out on the stage and extends her arms out inviting Spike to embrace her. Spike walks past her leaving her standing there and Darth Vader continues to pose and taunt from the ring as Superstars goes off the air

-

RAW Episode #19

Another edition of RAW is set to kick off. The pyro is off and tag team action starts the night off.

Perry the Platypus & Dr. Doofenshmirtz come down to the ring once again as a tag team. They look to try and get some momentum to put themselves back in tag team competition.

Starscream heads down to the ring next and then out comes Megatron. Megatron doesn't really seem to want to acknowledge Starscream.

The referee checks all the men and then rings the bell

MATCH:
Perry the Platypus & Dr. Doofenshmritz vs Megatron & Starscream

Double Count Out

Both sides get into a brawl on the outside getting the match thrown out. Megatron just up and leaves Starscream as Perry and Doof finish him off as a team.

We cut backstage to Nick Fury's office where Adam is currently standing

Adam: So can we make it happen.

Fury: You want to defend your title against Tigger next?

Adam: He motioned he wanted it, i am willing to give it to him.

Fury: Alright then it's official Adam vs Tigger for the Intercontinental Championship at Summerslam.

Adam: Thank you, now if you excuse me i have to watch my competition in action.

Adam walks off and we go out to the arena.

The lights go out and the organ plays as the Phantom of the Opera makes his return after a period of absence. He sings a bar in the ring as he gets set.

Tigger hops out to the ring next for friendly competition tonight.

The ACME referee rings the bell and we're under way

MATCH:
Tigger vs Phantom of the Opera
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Phantom of the Opera

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Phantom of the Opera

Phantom grabs a mic and starts to sing

Phantom: I defeated this unholy tiger and he was given a title shot and i was not? There shall be havok until i am given a title shot, so says the Phantom of the Opera!

Phantom ascends to the rafters with the organ playing

With the ring clear we are set for the next bit. The Joker makes his way down to the ring with a mic

Joker: Hello all it's me the Joker! Hahahaha. Did you all see what i did to the Bat last week! Of course you did but let's watch it again!

A replay of last weeks attack plays on the tron

Joker: Isn't that a riot? I signed here and i could have debuted like any old guy out there but no i decided to have some fun and teach Batman a lesson. However some party-pooper named Nick Fury decided my actions were out of lines. So now it appears I get to play with Batman again at Summerslam. It's going to be a funeral for the Bats!

The lights in the arena go out and when they return Batman is standing in the ring

Batman and Joker start brawling and continue brawling all the way out through the crowd. ACME officials secure them apart but we go into the back next to the TMNT lockeroom

Don: Horsemen are up next.

Raph: I know that.

Leo: Don't get feisty watch what they do.

Mikey: Leo's right.

Raph: well then brothers let's keep our eye on this match

Back out in the arena we do get set for a tag match

Hulk and Jerry come out to the ring for tag team action next up.

Famine and Pestilence ride out to the ring on horseback for the contest. They come alone with neither War or Death.

The ACME official rings the bell and we get underway

MATCH:
Hulk & Jerry vs Famine & Pestilence

Famine & Pestilence

Winner: Famine & Pestilence

The Horsemen ride off with their belts but the Minotaur comes down to the ring passing them by. He stares down Hulk from the ramp and snarls. Hulk looks on with a serious look on his face

Cutting backstage we see Spike walk up to Buffy

Buffy: Spike?

Spike: Hey girly, where have you been exactly?

Buffy: Right here Spike.

Spike: I mean why weren't you in my corner when Darth Vader kicked my ass on Superstars?

Buffy: where were you when i beat the hell out of Evil Ash on RAW?

Spike: See...

Parallax interrupts to conversation

Parallax: Ever wonder why some people can't be trusted?

Spike: Did i ask you?

Parallax: No but someone with a high IQ needed to talk some sense.

Spike: I'm getting out of here

Spike leaves

Parallax: See you later Summers

Parallax leaves too as Buffy looks on very angry

We head back out to the arena.

Ash Williams makes his way down to the ring.

Doctor Doom comes down next. It's a PPV rematch and Doctor Doom looks confident.

The ACME official rings the bell and it's on

MATCH:
Ash Williams vs Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom

Winner: Ash Williams

Ash gets a win and ties the score tonight on RAW

We cut backstage to show Raiden and Ermac are involved in a huge brawl. ACME officials have to rush in to break them up, Nick Fury emerges out from his office

Fury: Guess we've got another pair with issues around here. Both of you two men save it for later. You two are going to be facing each other on the Summerslam pre-show. Now get out of my sight.

Raiden and Ermac both part their ways agreeing to settle it later and Nick Fury just shakes his head.

Back out in the ring, Black Knight, Jaguaro and Tar Monster come down to the ring for a match.

Yoda comes out first to be their opposition.

Fonz and Doctor Loomis come out next to even the numbers and the match is set

MATCH:
Black Knight, Jaguaro & Tar Monster vs Yoda, Fonz & Doctor Loomis