The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I went with Starscream the first round, so I'll stick with him.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

QuotePolygone used his pattern to take the lead!

Winner: War

The Horseman claims victory. His fellow Horsemen ride down to the ring and once again join him in the ring and deliver a post match beatdown on Starscream.

As the Horseman exit, Megatron makes his way down to the ring. He taunts the fallen Starscream

Megatron: Maybe now you'll learn your lesson. I'm going to make your life hell for ruining my chance to be WWE Champion.

Megatron kicks the downed Starscream before exiting out of the ring

We switch backstage to the lockeroom, Perry the Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmirtz are waiting around

Doof: Perry the Platypus i am sorry for messing up last week

Perry stares

Doof: I should have known better but we can't let this thing end here, we've got to take it to that Adam guy!

Perry: (Platypus sounds)

Doof: Well fine Perry the Platypus do it all yourself then, see if i care!

Doofenshmirtz walks off leaving Perry the Platypus standing there by himself.

We head back out to the ring. Ares makes his way down to the ring.

He paces back and forth and motions with his hands for his opponent just to come down to the ring already.

Michelangelo of the TMNT decides to take up his challenge. The ACME referee rings the bell for the next match

MATCH
Ares vs Michelangelo
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Ares

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

QuoteSince it was unanimous, i won't leave you all in the dark and end this one early. Sorry if anyone else wanted to randomly jump in there lol

Winner: Ares

Ares celebrates. Leonardo comes down to help his brother from the ring after the defeat. Ares continues to celebrate his advancement in the tournament.

Lois Lane is standing by backstage.

Lois: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time, Apollo Creed.

Creed: Hello there.

Lois: So Apollo Creed, you lost your tournament match...

Creed: Why did you have to bring that up?

Lois: It's what happened.

Creed: So you got to hammer it in every time i get a chance to talk?

Lois: Don't take it so personal.

Creed: The next time you Apollo Creed, he damn sure won't be a loser

Creed storms off leaving Lois standing there. We go back out to the ring

Hulk makes his way to the ring and poses for the crowd.

Tom slowly makes his way down to the ring. He looks somewhere between brave and scared as he chooses to come out and face Hulk.

Hulk looks on to the kitty cat with a smile

MATCH
Hulk vs Tom
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I'm gonna go with Hulk

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Been out of town...  I'm glad I didn't miss any of the matches.  :)

Goin' with the Green -- Hulk!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Winner: Tom

TOM SHOCKS THE WORLD! Tom pulls off the biggest win so far in probably his whole life. Tom takes the high road celebrating by jumping up in the air. He's going on to the quarter finals!

Backstage we see Nick Fury in his office. Jerry and Doctor Doom walk in

Fury: Alright, now you two need to listen to me.

Doom: State your point Fury.

Fury: You all know the PPV this Sunday is primarily going to need time to settle this championship tournament but the show also needs a pre-show match. Since you two have been getting in each others business, i've decided that live before Backlash the fans are going to be a special bonus match of Doctor Doom vs Jerry

Doom: Enjoy the last few days of your life, little mouse

Doom walks out but Jerry doesn't seem to be backing down.

Back out in the ring Darth Vader is waiting with a mic

Vader: The time has come for me to show the world just what it means to fear Darth Vader! I know the person i beat to get here has his own issues but i inform all of you i had nothing to do with that, but as of right now i want someone to come down here and give me a worthy challenge.

Parallax hits the ring

Parallax: Darth Vader? I think you and I have some things in common?

Vader: We do?

Parallax: We both made some pretty smart decisions in our lifetimes and well we didn't get the most acclaim for it. You want a worthy challenge? Well then try me on for size!

MATCH
Darth Vader vs Parallax

Well I am doing awful haha, I will go with Darth Vader

Winner: Darth Vader

Darth Vader is victorious tonight.

We cut backstage to Ash Williams who is talking to Deadpool

Ash: Why the **** does Fury still have no answers for me. Does he not take me seriously or something.

Deadpool: Critics didn't either

Ash: Huh?

Deadpool: Never mind, but maybe it was the Horseman who were responsible it's a damn shame their guy is still in the tournament.

Ash: It's a damn shame i'm not still in it.

???: It's a damn shame I wasn't in at all

Another man walks into the room and it's Autolycus

Ash: Who the hell are you?

Autolycus: Autolycus, Princes of Thieves nice to meet you.

Deadpool: Hey Wait a minute!

Ash: What?

Deadpool: Is it just me or do you two look ridiculously  alike?

Ash: Oh come on now. Me look like him? That mustache...never!

Ash walks out

Autolycus: He always that charming?

Deadpool: Yeah i guess so. Name's Deadpool.

Autolycus: Good for you.

Autolycus exits out of the room too leaving Deadpool standing there alone

Deadpool: oooh i'm all alone. Time to the break the fourth wall!

Camera cuts out to the arena interrupting Deadpool.

Scooby Doo and Shaggy come down to the ring. They both look on to make sure no one is following them.

Scooby awaits for his next match as the lights go out. Scooby shakes but it's not Dahak coming out, instead the Phantom of the Opera is here for his next match in the tournament

MATCH
Phantom of the Opera vs Scooby Doo w/ Shaggy

Yay I got one for once haha, I am going to pick Phantom.