The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Raiden

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I feel like this month just really needs to end lol

Winner: Raiden

Raiden has his hand raied in victory on the pre-show. He looks relieved to have settled his score with Ermac here tonight. The pre-show closes down in preparation for the PPV

-

Summerslam 01

Summerslam is off and running and our opening contest is going to be a grudge one.

Autolycus comes out to the ring first. He tries to steal a kid's chocolate bar from the front row but gets angry looks.

Apollo Creed emerges to massive boos as he boxes down to the ring.

The ACME referee rings the bell and this opening match begins

MATCH:
Autolycus vs Apollo Creed
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

It has been a pretty long month haha

Autolycus

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Apollo Creed

(Glad you are feeling better, midnightphoenix.  Even for the period when I was the only one playing, I still netted a negative score I think.  LOL!)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Fox is back and you went up on the first match back ha! I hope Polygone returns soon, or maybe if this dreaded August 01 month ends we might get a new player lol

Winner: Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed gathers a win and taunts his way up the ramp as we cut to the back.

Ares is walking into the arena with his belt around his waist. He looks ready to go. He passes by conan the Barbarian & Deadpool who both don't say a word as he passes by.

Back out in the arena, Megatron makes his way down to the ring, he grabs a mic

Megatron: The time has come for me to finally put Starscream in his place. I hope the crowd here at Summerslam is prepared to bare witness to this moment.

Megatron looks out at the crowd as they boo him before he can say anything he notices something weird about the tron. The Autobot symbol flashes on it for a quick moment and disappers. Before Megatron can continue, Starscream comes out to cheers of the crowd.

The ACME official rings the bell and we get under way

MATCH:
Megatron vs Starscream

EDIT: I'm not sure if i ever explained this or not, but if anyone is wondering why the year started in April, it's because that's how the company that the game i'm using has their season. Where the biggest show of the year is the March show. So April would be their start, and the PPV names reflect that. But that does mean if the game just keeps going on and on that after December 01, we'd have a January 01, and then the following April would be labeled April 02. Hope that makes sense. I suppose I could have tried to rearrange the shows, but I think it's a bit late for that lol
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: fox456 on December 21, 2014, 08:22AM
Apollo Creed

(Glad you are feeling better, midnightphoenix.  Even for the period when I was the only one playing, I still netted a negative score I think.  LOL!)

Thank you Fox :) Maybe your score is getting better now? Haha

Megatron

QuoteEDIT: I'm not sure if i ever explained this or not, but if anyone is wondering why the year started in April, it's because that's how the company that the game i'm using has their season. Where the biggest show of the year is the March show. So April would be their start, and the PPV names reflect that. But that does mean if the game just keeps going on and on that after December 01, we'd have a January 01, and then the following April would be labeled April 02. Hope that makes sense. I suppose I could have tried to rearrange the shows, but I think it's a bit late for that lol

That makes more sense now.

Starscream
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Winner: Starscream

Starscream gains revenge on Megatron and walks off from his former boss for what looks like for good this time.

Megatron leaves the ring to clear it for our next contest.

Tigger hops down to the ring ready for his shot at gold.

Adam is out next with his Intercontinental Championship. He hands it to the ACME referee. He lifts it up in the air so that both men can see it and then he rings the bell

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Adam vs Tigger

Adam

Welcome back to Player #3 Polygone

Winner: Adam

Adam retains his title in the match tonight. As he is handed his belt the lights in the arena flicker and an organ plays.

When the lights come back on Adam shakes off the games and walks out of the ring ever confident.

We cut backstage to Lois Lane

Lois: My guest at this time, Spike.

Spike: It's nice to see i can still get time on a PPV.

Lois: Now Spike how do you feel about Buffy's match up next?

Spike: Why are we talking about her? What about the fact Drusilla is stalking me again.

Lois: We're not here to talk about your problems.

Spike: Well maybe we should be.

Spike storms off angry.

Back out in the ring it has been cleared.

Buffy makes her way down to the ring ready for her big match,

Parallax is out next and he looks in no mood for games.

The ACME referee rings the bell and we get started

MATCH:
Buffy vs Parallax

Parallax