The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Winner: Time Slime

Time Slime is the winner and as Vincent Van Ghoul exits the ring he spies Nicara is here as well. He escapes the ring before she can attempt to put him in a trance of love. Time Slime & Nicara celebrate

We go backstage to see Dahak and JR Ewing watching. Black Knight, Jaguaro and Tar Monster enter behind them

Dahak: Yes?

Knight: We need more backup to take on that new force.

Dahak: I'll think about it.

Knight: We need strength in numbers Scooby Doo unmasked many of us in the past but we need you to bring more allies to life for us.

JR: Well he said he'll think about it, now excuse us

Dahak and JR exit the room leaving the monsters standing there by themselves.

We cut to Conan the Barbarian who is in Nick Fury's office

Fury: Conan you won last week so up next you get your chance. Adam vs Conan for the Intercontinental Championship!

Conan: Thank You.

Conan exits from Fury's office and makes his way down to the ring for the match.

Adam comes out next with his belt being held high. He hands it to the ACME referee who holds it up high so both men can see and then rings the bell

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Adam vs Conan the Barbarian
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Conan the Barbarian

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Adam

Adam retains his championship as once again the lights flicker and organ plays. Adam still doesn't care

Back in the locker room the Three Wise Men are standing by

Yoda: Impressive that he is.

Fonz: Whatveer you say green guy.

Yoda: Yoda is my name that is.

Loomis: Guys we need a game plan.

Fonz: Perhaps a golden one?

Loomis: Exactly what i had in mind.

Yoda: Challenge Adam next week one of us should.

Fonz: Splendid idea, but which one of us?

Loomis: Let's go talk this over and make the best choice.

The Three Wise Men exit as we head back out to the ring.

Michael Myers makes his way down to the ring for action.

Spike comes out next for the match and he is looking in no mood for anything fun

MATCH:
Spike vs Michael Myers
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Spike

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Spike

As Spike celebrates we see Drusilla still watching from behind a monitor. However Jason Voorhees is also watching but instead he is out in the crowd.

We go backstage to Lois Lane

Lois: My guest at this time, Batman.

Batman: Hello.

Lois: How does it feel to have defeated your arch enemy.

Batman: Well...

Joker: He didn't defeat me i let him win.

Batman: Oh great he's back already.

Joker: That's right Batman i'm not a quitter i'm still here and i'm going to be the next WWE Champion!

Batman: Sure you are.

Joker: Just watch Bats.

Joker walks off as Batman just shrugs in displeasure.

We return out to the ring as Apollo Creed comes down for a match.

A lightning bolt hits the stage as Raiden comes out to be his opponent.

The ACME referee rings the bell and the match is set

MATCH:
Apollo Creed vs Raiden

Raiden

Winner: Raiden

Following the match we had into the back where we see Doctor Doom is having some kind of conversation with Ermac who seems to paying very close attention to what is being said.

Scorpion comes out to the ring next to watch out main event. As he does he notices a shadow flicker by the side of the ramp but pays it no mind. He sits down at ring side to watch.

Ares makes his way down to the ring next for the main event match

Sub-Zero is out last to compete.

The ACME official gets us under way

MATCH:
Ares vs Sub-Zero

Ares

Winner: Ares

Ares proceeds to beat the freeze out of Sub-Zero but Ash Williams runs down to the ring to aid his friend. Ash Williams and Ares brawl out into the crowd. Scorpion climbs into the ring and holds his championship up above Sub-Zero who gets up and begins brawling with Scorpion too until RAW goes off the air for the night

-

Superstars Episode #13:

Superstars kicks off an Nick Fury comes out on stage with a mic

Fury: Last week this show ended in chaos and i don't intend on seeing that happen again, so i'm raising the stakes now. Tonight our main event is going to be a hardcore three-way tag match between Iron Man & War Machine, Tom & candy Cane and Pinky and the Brain. And to add more to the pot, the winning team earns a tag team title shot next week on RAW, now let's get this show rolling.

Fury exits and Tigger hops down to the ring for action.

The Minotaur emerges next with his usual snorts. He gets into the ring and the bell is rung

MATCH:
Tigger vs Minotaur