The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minotaur

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Tigger

Tigger has bested the Minotaur but the Minotaur jumps him after the match in anger

We cut backstage to Pinky and the Brain

Pinky: Gosh Brain what are we going to do tonight?

Brain: The same thing we do every night try to take over the world and tonight Pinky a championship match is nearly at our feet, we shall obtain it.

Pinky: Right Brain!

Pinky and Brain make their entrance down to the ring for action.

War Machine and Iron Man come out next to help fill up the ring.

Tom and Candy Cane are last out for this huge Superstars Main Event.

The bell is rung and the action begins

HARDCORE MATCH:
Pinky & Brain vs Iron Man & War Machine vs Tom & Candy Cane
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Iron Man & War Machine

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Tom and Candy Cane

Tom and Candy Cane celebrate their huge win tonight. They've earned their first shot at being tag team champions. The two partners embrace as Superstars goes off the air for the night

-

Raw Episode #22

RAW begins for the week, and Scorpion makes his way down to the ring with his WWE Championship in hand. He grabs a mic

Scorpion: Last week, i saw Ares win the main event, but he's already lost his shot at the title based on the stipulation made. So i'm out here to tell everyone out there that i will be defending my WWE Championship next against Sub-Zero at Unforgiven, where the name is fitting.

Nick Fury interrupts coming out to the ring with his own mic

Fury: Scorpion that match is all well and good but if you haven't noticed we've got a show running here tonight, and you are going to be in action in our main event.

Scorpion: Against who?

Fury: You know we like to give huge chances out around here, so tonight your opponent is Leonardo of the TMNT. Good luck.

Scorpion: I'll burn him alive.

Fury exits the ring and Scorpion takes his own leave. With the ring clear the opening contest is ready to get started.

Parallax comes down to the ring. He is still sore from his loss last to the Slayer but now he gets a chance at the Slayer's former tag team partner.

Spike comes down to the ring once more by himself but he looks to be in a foul mood.

The ACME referee rings the bell and the match is on

MATCH:
Parallax vs Spike
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Parallax

While none of the characters he was most famous for are present in the game now, (although he did get to voice a version of Batman at one point), the topic would like to take a moment to mourn the loss of Gary Owens.

Winner: Parallax

Parallax picks up the win and exits as we cut to backstage.

Donatello is walking backstage as he hears something make a loud thud. He spies Chewbacca exiting from a destroyed vending machine. Donatello helps some workers try to move it out of the way.

We then cut backstage to Spike in his locker room, Drusilla walks in

Drusilla: See you lose again.

Spike: That's none of your business.

Drusilla: Of course it is, together you would not lose.

Spike: I'm not going to listen to this.

Spike walks out leaving Drusilla there alone again.

We cut back out to the ring for our next contest.

Evil Ash comes out to the ring ready for action.

Tigger hops down to the ring to the roar of the children. He gets set as the ACME referee rings the bell

MATCH:
Tigger vs Evil Ash

Evil Ash

I am back, laptop needed a new screen installed
-
Winner: Tigger

Tigger has gotten the win but the Minotaur rushes to the ring and beats down on Tigger in revenge for his first loss here on the show. Minotaur roars as we cut away.

Backstage Lois Lane is standing by

Lois: My guests at this time, Doctor Doom and Ermac.

Doom: THank you for letting us have this time.

Lois: Now do tell us what you two are doing here at the same time?

Doom: Simple, me and Ermac are both infuriated with the lack of tv time and respect we have been given, so this week we have decided to team up to show the world who should be pushed around here.

Ermac: We shall win, Doom will be carried along for the ride.

Doom: Save it, but now let's go take care of business.

We cut back out to the arena. Ermac makes his way down to the ring first. Doctor Doom comes out second.

Raiden comes out next with his lightning bolt to make up the first half of the opposition.

Starscream comes out last to be his tag team partner. The referee rings the bell

MATCH:
Ermac & Doctor Doom vs Raiden & Starscream

Raiden & Starscream