The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner: Minotaur

Minotaur roughs up Tigger after the match. He has beaten the one who handed him his first defeat on the show. He stomps off in victory.

We cut backstage to Sub-Zero and Ash Williams backstage. Both look to be preparing for a long night. Both of them have huge matches tonight and both look quite serious.

We cut back out to the arena.

Darth Vader comes out to the ring for the next contest.

Buffy enters next. She is another person looking to avenge a loss tonight but Darth Vader seems ready to meet her challenge

MATCH:
Darth Vader vs Buffy
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Darth Vader

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Darth Vader

Vader picks up the win and grabs a mic

Vader: I have once more slain the slayer. Now I think it's time i focus on doing whatever it takes to hold that WWE Championship once more.

Vader laughs and exits the ring. He has stated his next goal but it's not going to be a very easy one.

We cut backstage to see Spike watching on a monitor. Drusilla walks up behind him

Drusilla: She failed yet again. You see the evidence is right in front of your face. How about we get back together this week?

Spike: Dru, listen to me when i tell you..

A thud is heard that catches both off guard. THey walk out of the area they are in to see an ACME official knocked down and Chewbacca leaving the scene. They both look on confused as we switch over

Pinky: Gee Brain what are we going to do tonight?

Brain: The same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world, and once more it begins with us beating those iron men and winning a tag team title shot.

Pinky: Right on Brain. Let's do it. Narf!

Brain: To the ring Pinky!

Pinky and the Brain make their way out to the ring with the crowd singing along to their theme as they prepare for a huge match.

Iron Man and War Machine come out next. They know what this match means too. A title shot would do them just as much good too. The ACME official rings the bell to get the match started

MATCH:
Pinky & Brain vs Iron Man & War Machine
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Iron Man & War Machine

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Pinky and Brain

OMG! The crowd explodes Pinky and Brain just won the match. They get a title shot. The two hug as they exit and we go to the backstage area with Lois Lane

Lois: My guest at this time, Adam.

Adam: Hello.

Lois: Your match with Raiden is up next. Are you worried about losing your Intercontinental Championship.

Adam: I aim to keep this title, as i doubt Raiden knows what he is in for.

Lois: What do you have to say about the other.

Adam: The other?

Lois: You know the Phantom.

Adam: I know no Phantom, and i quite frankly don't care.

Adam walks off and heads out to the ring. He holds his Intercontinental Championship up high.

A lightning bolt hits the stage and Raiden comes out. Raiden wants to try and win some gold tonight, and this is a start.

The ACME official raises the belt up high so both men can see it and then he rings the bell

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Adam vs Raiden

Adam

Winner: Adam

Adam retains his championship once more. But as he does the lights dim once but no organ plays. Adam still doesn't care and he begins to exit.

We then head to the back. Dahak and JR Ewing pull up in a limo but the camera seems to show a glow coming from inside the limo. Both laugh as they head into the arena.

Maldor, Demondo and Time Slime make their entrance down to the ring for thier big monster confrontation.

Black Knight, Jaguaro and Tar Monster come out next. We see a quick shot of Mystery Inc watching on a screen backstage.

The ACME official knows this match is going to be quite huge and wastes little time in ringing the bell

MATCH:
Maldor the Malevolent, Demondo & Time Slime vs Black Knight, Jaguaro & Tar Monster