The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner: Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom picks up the win, putting down Ermac and exiting out of the PPV with a win under his belt.

As the ring clears, Joker makes his way down to the ring for the next match.

Batman comes out to once more wrestle against his arch enemy. The ACME official rings the bell and we get started

MATCH:
Batman vs Joker
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Joker

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Batman

Batman captures the win over Joker once more. He celebrates and exits through the crowd. Joker sullenly exits like a sad clown.

We cut backstage to Lois Lane

Lois: My guest, Ares.

Ares: Get it over with.

Lois: You prepare to face Ash Williams

Ares: You mean I prepared to beat him, which i will. And then I hope for damn sure Scorpion loses his match later. So that i can get back what is rightfully mine.

Lois: You lost.

Ares: And now I wait.

Ares walks off and heads out to the arena. Ares gets in the ring and prepares for his fight.

Ash Williams comes out ready for action. The ACME official rings the bell and we get started

MATCH:
Ares vs Ash Williams
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Ares

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Ares

Ares wins the match but he isn't done with a bloody Ash. As he tries to beat him down. Hong Kong Phooey and Spot rush out to the ring and pull Ash out. Ares doesn't look pleased. The ring clears though as our main event is up next.

Sub-Zero walks out to the ring for his shot at the title. He freezes a camera and climbs into the ring. He is pumped and ready for action.

Scorpion comes out holding his WWE Championship up high. He gets the chance to defend it against someone he knows very well. This is Mortal Kombat!

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Scorpion vs Sub-Zero

Scorpion

Winner: Scorpion

Scorpion got the victory here tonight but as he does, a shadow blankets the arena. Scorpion watches as Quan Chi emerges on the stage and stares down at Scorpion. As Scorpion feels something on his shoulder, he turns around to see Noob Saibot is standing behind him. Noob decks Scorpion to the ground and lays him down beside Sub-Zero.

Noob Saibot laughs as Quan Chi joins him in the ring. It appears a new contender has arrived as Unforgiven goes off the air

-

MidnightPhoenix is as unstoppable as the Marvel Phoenix. Another month won! Congrats!

Also in this moment I would like to acknowledge this game has been here now for two plus years. And just like in comics, only six months have happened in the story so far. But oh so much has happened in those months. We have seen champions crowned, champions fallen, and we've got a roster that just gets more and more inclusive as time goes on.

But there is more to happen as we all shall see. So if anybody new wants to jump in, here's a good chance. So now let's get to start the next month.

October is a two PPV month, schedule is:
RAW / Superstars
RAW / Superstars
No Mercy
RAW / Superstars
RAW / Superstars
Cyber Sunday

-

RAW Episode #25

RAW opens up for the night but is cloaked in darkness. As the lights come on Noob Saibot and Quan Chi stand in the ring

Noob: I arrived here last night and now i know what my goal is.

Quan: You see Scorpion, i went and found a stronger warrior and one that can take that title off of you.

Noob: Enough Talk, i want Scorpion NOW!

Nick Fury appears on the tron

Fury: So you want to barge in and make demands do you Noob Saibot? Well let me tell you this, if you want action tonight you've got it, but not against Scorpion. How about the person you also had laying the ring last night, Sub-Zero!

Noob: Bring him on.

Fury: Glad you agree tonight shall be one hell of a night.

Noob and Quan Chi exit the ring as we cut backstage to see Michael Myers on his way to the ring.

He makes it out there and climbs into the ring.

Batman comes out next to be his opponent in the opening match. The referee rings the bell and it's all under way

MATCH:
Michael Myers vs Batman

Thank you Oddark!

I can't believe we have been playing this for two years now, that blew my mind. I want to thank you for keeping this going for so long!

I'll go with Batman