The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Congrats once again to Midnightphoenix!  I think it's time for his retirement.  :D

Batman 
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

It really doesn't seem like it's been going on that long, but it has indeed. I'll let this sit up and extra day just to make sure we don't rush any new interests.

This thread has a lot more views than posts, and I doubt all of them are us checking for updates, so i'd wager some people are lurking in this thread to see what kind of crazy game we've been playing for two years lol.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Winner: Michael Myers

Myers is the winner and Batman lays down on the mat in defeat. Someone hops over the barricade and climbs in the ring and stomps Batman. The person throws off her disguise to reveal it is Harley Quinn. She laughs and goes up the ramp dancing over her quick beat down on Batman.

We cut backstage to Hong Kong Phooey and Spot who are seen in a locker room.

Ares barges in

Ares: Look here Phooey, stay out of my way if you know what's good for you.

HKP: Of course God of War, i was just minding my business as you was doing something you weren't supposed to be doing.

Spot shakes his head

Ares: Don't make a habit of ticking me off!

Ares exits leaving Hong Kong Phooey and Spot their by themselves. We switch over to Nick Fury's office and Adam walks in

Adam: I am welcomed back to your office so soon Fury?

Fury: Look Adam, you know No Mercy is almost here and you need a new #1 contender. So i figured out a fair way of finding one.

Adam: How will that play out?

Fury; As usual a six person battle royal however i decided to be fair and draw the six names at random from our roster. The six people in this match include Parallax, Deadpool, Maldor the Malevolent, Ghost of Red Beard, the man you beat last night Raiden and the man you have been dodging Phantom of the Opera. Good luck against whoever wins.

Adam: i dodge no one, he just hasn't come to my face yet.

Fury: Have it your way.

Adam walks off knowing a huge match is happening later on tonight.

Back out at ringside Donatello & Michelangelo make their way down to the ring.

War, Famine and Pestilence ride out to the ring next. War stays on the outside as Famine and Pestilence, the tag team champs are ready to fight

MATCH:
Famine & Pestilence w/ War vs Donatello & Michelangelo
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Famine & Pestilence

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Famine & Pestilence

The Horseman pick up a win but Pinky and Brain appear on the tron

Brain: Hello there Horsemen.

Pinky: Yeah hello there horsies! Narf!

Brain: Anyway, so i'm sure you all are aware of what we did last night.

Pinky: i forget what did we do last night Brain?

Brain: The same thing we do every night Pinky, we tried to take over the world and we succeeded in phase 1, winning the #1 contendership to the Tag Team Championship.

Pinky: Oh right.

Brain: Well No Mercy isn't that far away so we wanted to inform you we want our title shot on PPV.

Famine: We're not afraid.

Pestilence: We'll put you on the list of teams that have fallen in our path to the apocalypse.

War: No Mercy will be the end of your careers.

Brain: I beg to differ, see you then.

With that confrontation done, we cut backstage to Lois Lane

Lois: My guests at this time, Vincent Van Ghoul & Scrappy Doo.

VVG: Nice to meet you.

Lois: So what brings you two here.

VVG: Well you see Miss Lane, i have a match up next with the delightful Tar Monster, but i wanted to issue a challenge and Scrappy here is also in on it. This whole mess between the Mystery Inc crew and monsters is to blame on one man, Dahak. He seems to rarely want to show up on this show so i decided me and Scrappy here would like to challenge Dahak and his new rich friend JR Ewing to a tag match. Maybe at No Mercy? Either way we'll wait an answer. Let's head to the ring Scrappy.

Scrappy: As you say Mr Van Ghoul

Vincent Van Ghoul and Scrappy leave and head down to the ring.

Tar Monster comes out accompanied by Jaguaro for this match. The ACME official rings the bell to get the match going

MATCH:
Vincent Van Ghoul w/ Scrappy Doo vs Tar Monster w/ Jaguaro

Tar Monster w/ Jaguaro

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Vincent Van Ghoul

Van Ghoul fought one hell of a long battle against Tar Monster and came away with a victory. We cut backstage once more to Lois Lane

Lois: My guest now is Darth Vader.

Vader: Always a pleasure Lois Lane.

Lois: So last night you let the world know you have ambitions to be WWE Champion again.

Vader: That was exactly what i told the world.

Lois: How do you plan to accomplish this?

Vader: I know there are many ways but the title scene is a little wide at this point. I think next week i know the exact statement to make.

Vader walks off leaving Lois to guess what that might mean for next week.

We switch over to show Optimus Prime walk into a room with Buffy

Optimus: Miss Summers, we hava tag match up next.

Buffy: Please to meet your Mr Prime. However i think it's time to skip the formalities, we have a big fight up ahead.

Optimus: Agreed, let's get going.

We cut back out to the ring. Megatron makes his way down to the ring for action.

Doctor Doom is out next to a chorus of boos. He is Megatron's partner for the night.

Buffy comes out next and Optimus Prime follows her out for a big fan favorite ovation. The ACME official rings the bell as the tag match gets started

MATCH:
Buffy & Optimus Prime vs Megatron & Doctor Doom

Megatron & Doctor Doom