The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Welcome to the Worlds Wrestling Entertainment topic game. It is here my fanfiction story game is being restarted and hosted here on Marvel Mods for all to enjoy.

The Premise:
This story is a wrestling promotion ran with only fictional characters. They are taken from the likes of comic books, movies, video games, books, cartoons, commercials, etc. They will compete in matches to try and prove who is better. If you are unfamiliar with things involving the wrestling aspect, please feel free to ask a question. This story was initially on a place where people in general were more familiar with that part.

The Game:
With each post there will be a story script posted and it will lead to a match up presenting who is in it. I intend to let these matches stand for 2-3 days before posting the next. The matches will be simulated in a video game that allows some unpredictability. So it even means sometimes the person i hope wins, doesn't. You get to select who you think is going to win the match. You will score or lose points based on this choice:
Predict the winner: +1
Don't Predict the winner: -1
Don't vote on that much: N/A

Each poster has the chance to vote on whatever matches they want or not. It's up to you. Points will reset after the end of each "in-story" month. The calender is streamlined to mostly be four weeks which then leads to a special show (known in wrestling terms as a PPV), except for a few months where there are two special shows which means two weeks and a PPV and then another two weeks and a PPV. Either way which ever user has the most points at the end of the "in-story" month is declared the champion. Then it resets for the next month and we'll see if that person retains it or someone else wins it.

Any comments or opinions are welcomed. Even if you don't want to vote, feel free to comment on how the story is going. You are open to suggest if you would like to see a character join the story, etc. This should be a fun story thing for people to checkout if nothing else.

Other "rules"

Disclaimer: Remember that most of these characters are owned by their own owners. I doubt any of which may have a problem with fanfiction, but doesn't hurt to say it publicly.

This story is written in full by me. It was hosted on gamefaqs in the past, but is now here. I don't think anyone would gain anything by posting it elsewhere, but i appreciate no one copying it.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Here we will show and expand upon who exactly are the characters within the story. Clicking on the character's picture will link you to a wiki where you can find out who that character is if you are unfamilar.

Roster:

10,000 Volt GhostAdamApollo CreedAresAsh WilliamsAutolycus

BatmanBlack KnightBrainBuffyCandy CaneChewbacca

Conan the BarbarianDahakDaphneDarth VaderDeadpoolDeath

DemondoDoctor DoomDoctor LoomisDonatelloDr DoofenshmirtzDrusilla

ErmacEvil AshFamineFonzGator GhoulGhost of Red Beard

Harley QuinnHong Kong PhooeyHulkIron ManJaguaroJason Voorhees

JerryJokerJR EwingLeonardoMaldor the MalevolentMegatron

Michael MyersMichelangeloMinotaurNicaraNoob SaibotOptimus Prime

ParallaxPerry the PlatypusPestilencePhantom of the OperaPhoenix WrightPinky

Quan ChiRaidenRaphaelScooby DooScorpionScrappy Doo

ShaggySpikeSpotStarscreamStrifeSub-Zero

Tar MonsterTiggerTime SlimeTomVincent Van GhoulWar

War MachineYoda

Staff:

CourageHAL 9000Lois LaneNick Fury
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Title History:

WWE Championship

NameWonLostReign
AresBacklash April Week 5 01One Night Stand June Week 3 01V1
Darth VaderOne Night Stand June Week 3 01RAW June Week 4 01V1
ScorpionRAW June Week 4 01Vengeance June Week 5 01V1
AresVengeance June Week 5 01Great American Bash July Week 5 01V2
ScorpionGreat American Bash July Week 5 01RAW August Week 1 01V2
AresRAW August Week 1 01Summerslam August Week 5 01V3
ScorpionSummerslam August Week 5 01Cyber Sunday October Week 5 01V3
Quan ChiCyber Sunday October Week 5 01V1

Intercontinental Championship

NameWonLostReign
AdamBacklash April Week 5 01One Night Stand June Week 3 01V1
DeathOne Night Stand June Week 3 01RAW June Week 3 01V1
AdamRAW June Week 3 01No Mercy October Week 3 01V2
RaidenNo Mercy October Week 3 01V1

WWE Tag Team Championship

NameWonLostReignReign Split
Michelangelo & RaphaelVengeance June Week 5 01Great American Bash July Week 5 01V1(1)(1)
Famine & PestilenceGreat American Bash July Week 5 01No Mercy October Week 3 01V1(1)(1)
Pinky & BrainNo Mercy October Week 3 01Cyber Sunday October Week 5 01V1(1)(1)
Famine & PestilenceCyber Sunday October Week 5 01V2(2)(2)

Accomplishments

Adam
- 2-time Intercontinental Champion

Ares
- 3-time WWE Champion
- Championship Tournament Winner

Brain
- 1-time WWE Tag Team Champion

Darth Vader
- 1-time WWE Champion

Death
- 1-time Intercontinental Champion

Famine
- 2-time WWE Tag Team Champion

Michelangelo

Pestilence
- 2-time WWE Tag Team Champion

Pinky

Quan Chi
- 1-time WWE Champion

Raiden
- 1-time Intercontinental Champion

Raphael

Scorpion
- 3-time WWE Champion

April 01: fox456
May 01: Polygone
June 01: midnightphoenix
July 01: midnightphoenix
August 01:  midnightphoenix
September 01: midnightphoenix
October 01: fox456

November 01 Standings

fox456: 0
midnightphoenix: 0
Polygone: 0

RAW Episode #1:

The Lights come on in the arena. The crowd cheers in approval the WWE is about to relaunch as a new form of entertainment and the entire world, plus several others are watching.

A spotlight hits the ring to reveal a person is standing there. His name is Col. Nick Fury and he has a mic in his hands

Fury: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the new WWE where entertainment literally comes to life. Now don't worry i'm not here to take up your time by telling you that i'm going to be an in-ring competitor but what i am here to tell you is that i received a letter. From who you may ask? Well from none other than the Board of Directors of this new organization. Given my experience as the Director of SHIELD, they have ask me to serve as the Inaugural General Manager of the WWE. I'll give you a hint what my answer was...Yes!

Crowd Cheers

Fury: Now since a General Manager has been crowned, i think we have something else that needs to be crowned. We need the inaugural WWE Champion. Now i could hand this strap to anyone one of those "things" in the back but i've decided the people here want competition and that's exactly what I am going to give them. Ladies and Gentlemen over this month we are going to have a non-bracketed 32-man tournament to crown the first ever champion. So to all the people with guts, all you have to do is come down here and say you want a match, and wait for someone to accept. We'll do this 16 times, and we'll have 16 winners moving on. Then 8 more times with those previous winners and so on. Whoever ends up last in this tournament will have the honor of me awarding them this championship belt. How about we get this damn thing rolling right now!

Crowd Cheers

Doctor Doom hits the ring

Doom: Fury you have to be kidding me. Given the mere fact of my presence in this organization you should have just awarded me this championship. No one will be able to defeat the legend that is Doctor Doom.

Fury: Doom you'll have to earn this title just like everybody else

Doom: Fine, bring me an opponent, i'll kick this thing off.

Conan the Barbarian hits the ring

Conan: You shall battle me!

Doom: Yeah whatever, let's get this thing over with.

MATCH:
Doctor Doom vs Conan the Barbarian

I'd rather see Conan win, but I'll have to predict Dr. Doom wins the initial fight.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Uhh that's tough, I feel like Doctor would out match him :/ but I'm gonna go with Conan!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Conan the Barbarian

Conan celebrates his win as Doctor Doom walks out of the ring disgusted

The ring clears as it's time for our very next match

The Fonz comes out to the ring

Fonz: Ehh! Fonzie is here and i'm going to be your first ever WWE Champion! Ehhhh!

Ermac responds to his challenge

Ermac: One such as you can not even dream of winning when we are that much stronger!

Fonz: Big talk, time to back it up

MATCH:
Fonz vs Ermac

I sure am off to a great start.  I'll go with Ermac this time. :nervous:
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I'll go with Ermac also!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Ermac

Ermac seems content with his victory and takes his exit

Backstage, Fury is settling into his new office. Doctor Doom barges in

Fury: Why did i expect you to come in here?

Doom: Fury you know that was a fluke out there tonight. I should get a rematch.

Fury: Fact Check Doom, you lost. You are out of this tournament, you will not be the first WWE Champion. If you want feel free to stick around but there's nothing for you to do around here till next month.

Doom: You'll regret this Fury.

Fury: Get out of my office!

Doom wrecks some of Fury's furniture and takes his leave of his office.

Backstage out in the ring, two things come rushing out to the ring, one behind the other. It is the legendary Cat and Mouse duo...Tom and Jerry.

Once they both get inside the ring they turn to face the referee who decides to go ahead and ring the bell to start our third tournament match

MATCH:
Tom vs Jerry

QuoteNOTE IN A QUOTE:
I thank my two faithful voters so far. I know this is a big thing to get into so i hope we may get some more interaction as time goes on. Also do know this story does start off a little clunky do to the fact the whole month is mostly just a tournament to crown a champion. So be expecting a lot of people to just really show up here.

I'm gonna go with Jerry also, he always was my favorite!

Winner: Tom

Tom looks in shock as he gets the upperhand on Jerry for the night. Jerry however takes up a steel chair and bashes Tom in the back before heading up the ramp with Tom right in pursuit

Backstage in Fury's office.

Buffy busts in to the room

Fury: Can i help you?

Buffy: So about this tournament thing. You aren't going to be holding any gender restrictions are you?

Fury: If you can compete i see no reason why a girl can't be the WWE Championship

Buffy: Well then looks like i'm heading to the ring next.

Buffy turns to exit Fury's office as Spike enters.

Spike: Buffy! What a surprise to see you here.

Buffy: Get out of my way Spike.

Spike: Touchy I was just about to see if i could get the next match in this tournament.

Fury: Well then i guess it's set.

Spike: Hold on, what's set?

Buffy: See you in the ring Spike, it's going to be just like old times

Spike: Okay not what i was expecting for a first match but here goes nothing

Buffy and Spike both enter into the ring and the bell sounds

MATCH:
Buffy vs Spike

QuoteSadly guys Tom was the victor in this one. But don't fret Jerry fans this won't be the last time this epic battle is had :P

I'm going with Buffy!