The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, I think Buffy will win but I can't bring myself to vote for her.  I'm just not a fan and can't be hypocritcal, even for the sake of my score.  I thought about not voting this round, but I can't let Spike down.  So, I'll go ahead and vote for Spike.  :)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Winner: Spike

Spike celebrates and heads to the back. However as he walks past the curtain he spots someone who was watching that match very closely. Spike doesn't give it much more thought and continues on.

Back in the ring, Apollo Creed hits the ring

Creed: So i've been watching in the back tonight and this tournament couldn't get any more strange. You are telling me if i want to be WWE Champion, i have to outlast barbarians, animals, vampires and ninjas? Sounds damn fine to me. Anyone who's got the guts, let's go!

The lights go out in the arena as a loud organ is heard. The spotlight hits the rafters as the Phantom of the Opera makes his entrance down to the ring. He's here to accept Apollo's challenge

MATCH:
Apollo creed vs Phantom of the Opera
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I have to go with Phantom of the Opera, I think the songs were imprinted into my blood as a child or something.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

With a 48-2 fighting record, I'd say Apollo is the man to beat!

Winner: Phantom of the Opera

The Phantom sings a line to his victory and leaves the ring ascending to his rafters

Backstage Fury looks down at files on his winners of the night as he feels for sure this tournament is off to a powerful start

Back to the ring, Ash Williams hits the ring

Ash: Wow, so main eventing the first ever RAW here in this new WWE. Feels pretty damn good. But me as WWE Champion sounds even better. Bring on whatever loser who wants to challenge m...

Ash is stopped mid sentence as he begins to feel chocked. Darth Vader enters the ring and releases Ash as he tells the ref to ring the bell

MATCH:
Ash Williams vs Darth Vader
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I'm going to go with Darth Vader!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Darth Vader

Darth Vader celebrates leaving a downed Ash lying in the ring. Vader poses on the stage but back in the ring Ash tries to get up to his feet as he feels something dripping on his head. He looks up to see blood dripping down from the ceiling leaving him looking very puzzled. The first episode of RAW ends with Vader proud and Ash very confused

---

Raw Episode #2:

The lights come on as we are ready to begin the next episode of WWE RAW. Ash Williams comes out to the ring to start up the show.

Ash: Last week i may have lost my match, Vader, i have no issues with you as of right now. I do however want answer as to what idiot decided it would be a good idea to have blood drip on me after my match. I want answers and i want them now!

Nick Fury enters the ring

Fury: I am wll aware you want answers but now is not the time. We've got six matches to go through tonight and you already lost your match last week. I promise you that i will help solve this mystery for you, but as of right now it's time for you to get out of the ring so our opening contest can start.

Ash: No one is going to make me get out of this ring.

Hulk enters the arena

Ash: So yeah Nick, i'll see you later.

Ash exits as Hulk enters and Nick Fury stands right in front of the massive Hulk.

Hulk: Hulk want title. So i smash through whoever comes down the ramp?

Fury: You got it big guy

Fury pats Hulk on the shoulder and exits the ring. Chewbacca comes out to the ring and growls at Hulk. the referee rings the bell

Match:
Hulk vs Chewbacca

Hulk is my choice for this match, especially if Chewbacca gets Hulk mad.  (btw, I'm glad I chose Vader last match -- I almost chose Ash!)

You had your faith on the correct side of the force for that one, haha.

I am going to go with Hulk also!

Winner: Hulk

Hulk offers a handshake to his wookie opponent and Chewy accepts in a bizarre show of sportsmanship.

We see footage of the next tournament entry on his way to the ring, it's Sub Zero!

The arena begins to freeze as Sub-Zero makes his entrance.

Sub-Zero motions to try and gain a mic but before he can get a word out, the lights go out in the arena. Hal Jordan makes his way on stage.

Jordan: Don't even waste your time speaking, this is going to be over in no time.

Jordan lifts his ring and transforms into his Parallax attire and heads down to the ring

MATCH:
Sub-Zero vs Parallax

I personally always liked Hal Jordan's "crazy" period. So i personally chose to start him off as a bad guy, doesn't mean he'll always stay like that but i like choosing some lesser moments or characters and general to use instead of always going for some of the bigger options.

Im going to go with Sub Zero!