The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'll go with Ares

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Ares

Ares poses after his win and grabs a mic

Ares: One more victim fallen to the God of War. Two more wins for me and i'm going to be your WWE Champion! Get ready to bow mortals!

While Ares exits the ring, Perry the Platypus runs down to the ring and gets some shots in on the downed Adam. Adam stirs up but Perry doesn't shy away. He hits a big move and takes off through the crowd as they cheer him for taking it to Adam

Backstage Spike is preparing for his match as Buffy walks in

Spike: What do you want?

Buffy: I've seen what that hooded person is doing, so i figured i'd offer to be in your corner tonight to see if i can't get rid of them.

Spike: Well alright, just don't interfere in my match.

Buffy: You're either going to win or lose Spike, i'm only going to make sure no one gives your opponent an un-fair advantage.

Spike: Great then it's like a date.

Buffy: Shut it Spike!

Spike: Fine.

Spike with Buffy in tow head to the ring. As Spike awaits his opponent, four men on horseback arrive on the stage. War rides down to the ring for the match but so does Pestilence as it appears he shall be in War's corner for the match

MATCH:

Spike w/ Buffy vs War w/ Pestilence
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Ugh -_-, why is my trusty stragety failing meeh D:

Spike & Buffy
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I don't really trust Buffy in this situation, so I'm choosing War (with Pestilence).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

This is a tough choice, I will press my luck with War and Pestilence.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

QuoteFox has taken the lead, but it's still anyone's game, the show isn't over yet

Winner: War

The Horseman are happy for their member to have gotten the win. They take their exit from the ring. Buffy helps Spike up and the two relax as the mysterious cloaked person is nowhere to be seen.

The ring clears and Darth Vader makes his way to the ring

Vader: Guess there is only one more quarter final match left and its my turn to face the cat who only recently learned how to win *laughs*

Tom wastes no time hitting the ring to confront Darth Vader about his insult. The referee rings the bell to start the last quarter final

MATCH:
Darth Vader vs Tom
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Darth Vader

Hmmm, I've taken the lead?!  Who would have thought it?  Hey midnightphoenix, if Jean Grey and I can rise from the ashes, so can you!  :)

Surely Tom's luck has run out.  I'm going with Vader.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on July 31, 2013, 09:38PM
Hmmm, I've taken the lead?!  Who would have thought it?  Hey midnightphoenix, if Jean Grey and I can rise from the ashes, so can you!  :)

Surely Tom's luck has run out.  I'm going with Vader.

Haha I sure hope so, hopefully I'm just rising very slowly, and hopefully that -3 score wont stick around for too long haha.

Winner: Darth Vader

Darth Vader has won the match and he is ready to move on to his next match. He exits from the ring.

Backstage however we see Ash Williams walking around. He's on his way to the ring.

Ash comes out and grabs a mic

Ash: I'm not in a match tonight on PPV but i want answers about who the hell chose to drip blood on my head on the first episode of RAW. Nick Fury damn sure can't seem to find any answers for me, so i'm here to call out whoever the hell it was and tell them to bring whatever they have!

Ash looks up at the entrance ramp expecting someone to come down to the ring but instead the person he wants to face crawls out from underneath the ring, it's Evil Ash!

Evil Ash grabs a steel chair and beats down Ash from behind. Evil Ash has arrived in the WWE and looks like he's still got a score to settle with the good Ash.

After the ring clears with Ash being helped out, Ares returns out to the ring and he awaits to fight someone in the semi finals.

The Horsemen War comes back out to accept the challenge but first he grabs a mic

War: You call yourself the God of War huh? Well pal i suggest after this match is done, you take some lessons about how War really works.

Ares: I don't even know who the hell you are, but i'll kick your ass for trying to take over my racket.

War: This won't take long!

MATCH:
Ares vs War

Ares