The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welcome to the game MUAlover. More the merrier. You are making a late entry into this month period, but it's all good. We'll be starting a new month period soon, where everyone's even at the start again.

But anywho gang, we are close to crowing our first ever champion here. And that means when this show is over more of the storylines start picking up.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Winner: Ares

Things continue to look well for the God of War. He's heading to the finals in the Main Event. Ares exits from the ring.

Darth Vader comes back out and so does Raiden. This is the time for the final semi finals match. Both men know exactly what this match is about and they aren't about to waste anymore time

MATCH:
Darth Vader vs Raiden
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on August 02, 2013, 11:55AM
Welcome to the game MUAlover. More the merrier. You are making a late entry into this month period, but it's all good. We'll be starting a new month period soon, where everyone's even at the start again.

Yay, I can join! But very late to join lol :D

BTW, I choose Darth Vader ^_^
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Darth Vader

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

QuoteSince it was unanimous let's not waste time as after all the twist match is up next :P

Winner: Darth Vader

Vader has done it. He stands in the ring knowing only one match remains.

Nick Fury comes out with a mic instead

Fury: Well done Vader, well done, however head to the back. Your match isn't next. I've decided these fans want some unpredictability and that's what i'm going to give them. Raiden stay in the ring, let the other five people eliminated tonight to get out here. The six of you will be in a six-man elimination match and the winner of it is going to be crowned our first Intercontinental Champion!

Raiden looks shocked at Fury's decision but in no time flat, Adam, War, Tom, Phantom and Spike enter to the ring to prepare for this new match

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Raiden vs War vs Spike vs Phantom of the Opera vs Tom vs Adam

Adam

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Adam

Nick Fury walks down the ramp with the Intercontinental Championship in hand and properly hands it into Adam's hand. Adam takes it with him as he's won his first championship in the company.

The ring clears. Fury has another briefcase in hand which clearly contains the WWE Championship that shall be awarded to the winner of the next match.

Darth Vader enters first and he eyes Fury who nods to him.

Ares makes his way down to the ring too. He also eyes up Fury with the briefcase. Both men clearly know what is on the line in this huge main event, one of them will be the new champion

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Darth Vader vs Ares

Im gonna go with Ares