The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Maldor the Malevolent, Demondo & Time Slime

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Black Knight, Jaguaro & Tar Monster

As the victory celebration is about to begin laughter is heard through the arena. Then they are spotted. Gator Ghoul, Ghost of Red Beard and 10,000 Volt Ghost run out through the crowd and rush the ring causing a huge six on three beatdown. With the others down. Black Knight orders Gator Ghoul and Jaguaro to grab something from under the ring. They pull out a huge flag banner, that has the initials MOD on them. Standing for Monsters of Design, Black Knight waives it over the fallen Demon Chest ghosts as he and his troops exit the ring.

We cut backstage to Megatron who is walking on his way out to the ring. By the time he gets there the monsters have cleared the ring.

Megatron grabs a mic

Megatron: Come on out Prime, you wanted to play games? Well come out and fight me right now!

The Autobot symbol comes up on the screen and the crowd screams as Optimus Prime makes his way out on the stage. They are pumped to see Optimus is really here but Megatron just wants to beat him down.

The bell is rung and we are under way

MATCH:
Megatron vs Optimus Prime
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Optimus Prime

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Optimus Prime

Optimus arrives on the show with a bang. He puts away Megatron and celebrates with the crowd.

Backstage Scorpion is shown training for the main event. A shadow once more appears but this time Scorpion sees it vanish before his very eyes. Scorpion isn't sure but goes back on to training.

We not head out to the arena. TOm and Candy Cane come out for their title shot. Candy Cane knocks out a camera man like usual and Tom gets himself ready.

Famine, Pestilence and Death ride out to the ring for the match. Death stays on the outside as Famine and Pestilence enter and hand their belts over to the ACME official.

He holds the belt up high for them all to see and then rings the bell

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Pestilence & Famine w/ Death vs TOm & Candy Cane

Double Ringout

A big brawl commences but Nick Fury comes out

Fury: Now wait a minute, i'm not going to let this match end just like this. Let's have us a rematch right now, with there being No Countout! Ring the bell, i want a winner of this match!

The ACME official does what Nick Fury orders and starts a new match

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
NO COUNTOUT MATCH:

Pestilence & Famine w/ Death vs TOm & Candy Cane
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

The topic would like to take the time to mourn the loss of John Stephenson.

Stephenson having had a long career in voice acting and face acting. It was he who provided the original voices to the characters Black Knight and Ghost of Red Beard focused on so far in this story.

Like so many others without such accomplishments the characters used here may not have existed or existed in the same way without them. RIP Mr. Stephenson.

Pestilence & Famine w/ Death

Quote from: Oddark123 on May 19, 2015, 07:01AM
The topic would like to take the time to mourn the loss of John Stephenson.

Stephenson having had a long career in voice acting and face acting. It was he who provided the original voices to the characters Black Knight and Ghost of Red Beard focused on so far in this story.

Like so many others without such accomplishments the characters used here may not have existed or existed in the same way without them. RIP Mr. Stephenson.

That's sad to hear.  Thanks for drawing our attention to his passing.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Winner: Pestilence & Famine

The Horsemen capture victory after another long and insane battle. Tom and Candy Cane lick their wounds but they fought hard and it doesn't look like the end of the road for them.

We head backstage now to see Nick Fury looking on in approval of the great match that they put on.

With the ring cleared. Ermac makes his way down to the ring for action next.

Doctor Doom comes out to a sea of boos as he gets ready to face Ermac in this grudge match.

MATCH:
Doctor Doom vs Ermac

Doctor Doom