The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner: Famine & Pestilence

The ride is over, Famine and Pestilence regain the tag team titles after a hard fought match. War runs down to the ring to join the others in a post match beat down. However the 3 Wise Men hit the ring and even out the odds.

We cut to the back. Chewbacca and Phoenix Wright are on their way getting ready and they pass by Scorpion who is training in his usual way in the bowels of the arena.

Optimus Prime comes out to the ring first for action.

Chewbacca with Phoenix Wright in tow is out next. This match is ready and the bell is rang

MATCH:
Optimus Prime vs Chewbacca W/ Phoenix Wright
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Optimus Prime

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Optimus Prime

Optimus wins and Chewbacca storms off, Wright behind him. Optimus exits as the steel cage lowers for our main event.

Quan Chi comes down first to the boos of the crowd.

Scorpion comes out next holding his WWE Championship high. The ACME official takes the belt and holds it up high so both men can see it then the bell is rang

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
STEEL CAGE MATCH

Scorpion vs Quan Chi
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Scorpion

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Quan Chi

Quan Chi has won the WWE Championship. The crowd is in disbelief. Quan Chi laughs manically as Cyber Sunday goes to turn black but we instead cut back to Fury's office.

Fury: Well the show is over HAL. Courage take care of it.

Courage: Right Sir.

HAL: Wait...

Courage unplugs HAL and he shuts down.

Fury: See you next year HAL, good night everybody.

Nick Fury gets the last laugh as HAL is offline and the PPV goes off the air for the night.

-

RAW Episode #29

RAW kicks off for another episode. Nick Fury walks down to the ring with a microphone in hand

Fury: Everyone I would like to take this moment to announce something about this month's PPV. For those of you unaware it is time for Survivor Series. At this show every match is going to be a five on five elimination tag match. Now as it is tradition, we shall announce captains who will then build their own teams. So first our main event will have one team co-captained by WWE Champion Quan Chi and Noob Saibot. The opposing team's captains will be Scorpion and Sub-Zero. The second Survivor Series match I'm announcing right now will have Optimus Prime and Megatron as the captains. The last one to announce tonight is a no brainer either. Maldor the Malevolent will captain a team against Black Knight as captain of the other. Build your teams well as this PPV could end up with a lot decided. But as for tonight, I think we should test the team of Sub-Zero and Scorpion to see how well they work together. Tonight our main event will feature the two of them vs Leo and Don on the TMNT.

Nick Fury exits as the crowd approves.

Chewbacca comes down to the ring with Phoenix Wright in his corner to start off the night's action.

Jerry comes out with Hulk to be the opponent. The ACME referee rings the bell

MATCH:
Chewbacca w/ Phoenix Wright vs Jerry w/ Hulk

---

Turns out Fox's lead was strong enough he won the month. We can remind him whenever he shows back up again.

So new month is now under way. Four Weeks, one PPV at the end.

Congrats to Fox, hopefully he resurfaces soon.

Chewbacca with Phoenix Wright

Congrats to Fox :) Sad to say this was my last betting round, after filling nearly 75 pages the fun's getting a little mediocre, hope you guys dont mind :) good luck to all future bets!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Being honest, this site is a bit slower than it used to be. As a result we don't have much new blood in the voting department. Given the views compared to posts, I am still sure some lurkers are reading the craziness that goes on in here.

There's plenty more story to be had, but if we don't have any new takers for voting after a while, I'll transform this more from a contest into just the story part, where people can make recommendations for who they'd like to see join in. I can also do more segments that'll break up the more basic parts. As in maybe setting one day of a week where I post the whole next show, instead of just the bridge to the next match.

I'll leave this up for a week. And if we do get new voters/voter we'll continue on as usual, and if not, then I'll announce the transformation.

In the mean time though if either of you two have any character or storyline recommendations, now'd be a good time for them to be posted :P

I haven't forgotten about this, but I also haven't made up my mind what to do with it next.

EDIT: 12-14-15. At the moment nothing has really changed. I have several ideas of what to do with this, but I can't help but feel like none are 100%. Also kinda hoping if i stall the thinking Fox or someone else might appear lol.

EDIT: 3-12-16

On a personal note, I eventually decided to keep the "story" ongoing as a personal project for myself. I still keep track of the results but have been writing them down in a more condensed format.

So while I may still info dump more of that, in a different format. I would like to bring up one other idea. I have dozens and dozens more characters made that never showed up with as far as this went.

If anybody on this board would like me to run something more similar to what Polygone had come up with for MUGEN in this style, I'd be game.

Basically my first idea would be to see if we could get eight people to pick teams for a tournament, and I could post results and we can see who's team wins. Instead of an ongoing thing, perhaps it would be better to make it like a monthly or bi-monthly competition.