RP Thread

Started by Polygone, May 20, 2013, 12:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Goblin

''No!'' Goblin's glider was spiraling out of control. He screamed in fear until he crashed into the ground ''No way I'm going back in there! He promised me I wasn't going back in there, please don't let me get back in there!''

Harley

''Hey Selener!'' Harley poked Catwoman's shoulder. ''Whatcha doing?'' Harley looked at Catwoman and made a shocking expression. ''O my! You were thinking of pushing that button weren't ya? I did it aswell, its some sort of portal, quite boring stuff, dunno what it does, dont care what it does. Maybe Mister J knows, but he ain't back yet''
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Marvel Universe -

Jean and Kitty watched as green Goblin fell from the sky and crashed into the ground below.

"Now we just need to send him back to prison." Kitty said as they moved their way over to where he had crashed.

"I'm not sure he's finished yet." Jean looked over at where Green Goblin laid on the ground.

DC Universe -

Selina jumped as a finger poked her back and she spun around.

"Hey Selener! Whatcha doing?" "Oh Harley you scared me, I thought you left." Selina lifted her finger away from the button.

''O my! You were thinking of pushing that button weren't ya? I did it aswell, its some sort of portal, quite boring stuff, dunno what it does, dont care what it does. Maybe Mister J knows, but he ain't back yet'' "Well why don't we find out what this little thing does, if it is some portal it must go somewhere right?"

Selina placed her finger near the button again, "One little push couldn't hurt, who knows it could be fun."

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Goblin

''NO! I won't go back to that prison, never! You don't know what it's like!'' Goblin reached for his utillity belt and grabbed a small bomb ''Maybe you could still have the ILLUSION I was going back!'' He threw the bomb near the ground, and the bomb exploded. It was some sort of hallucination gas, Goblin quickly called for a back-up glider and left the scene

Harley

''Pleeeeaaassseeee lemme push it!'' Harley whined, she pushed Selena out of the way and pressed the button. The wires began emiting the blue light again and the portal opened ''See, exact same stuff happenin' here. It looks like some sort of city? I dunno, maybe its a building? What do you think Catty?''

OFC : People, we're still open! Feel free to join! xD

OFC: Seriously come on guys, it's fun!

Marvel Universe -

Jean and Kitty were engulfed in a cloud of gas unable to see anything.

"Jean.." Kitty coughed and fell to the ground, she began to see random objects appear.

"Kitty can you stand?" Jean tried to push herself up off the ground but was unable. She saw what she thought was Green Goblin being arrested again. Or maybe she saw Professor X come near, yes it was him. He reached his hand out and grabbed hold of Jean and pulled her up.

Kitty watched as what appeared to be Emma Frost grabbing Jean Grey. But what was she doing here? ~"Sorry Jean, but you are no longer needed."~ Emma laughed.

"Jean look out!" Kitty yelled out from the cloud of smoke as Emma quickly turned into her diamond form and smashed her head into Jean's knocking her out instantly.

Jean wobbled up as Professor grabbed her, "But what are you doing here?" she starred blankly at nothing. She heard Kitty yell in the background, but she didn't pay it much mind. A large force slammed into Jean's head, what Kitty thought was Emma, and Jean thought was Professor, wasn't either of the two but someone else.

DC Universe -

Selina was pushed out of the way as Harley pressed the button once more. A bright blue light lit up the entire room. It looked as though a city could be seen within the light, she peered in.

''See, exact same stuff happenin' here. It looks like some sort of city? I dunno, maybe its a building? What do you think Catty?''

"Looks interesting, Maybe you are right it does look like a city," Selina smiled. "Why don't we go check it out?" She moved toward the portal to the unknown.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

OFC : Okay, so I have no idea who it is, but just to play it safe I'll let Goblin fly away xD

Harley

''Me to! Me to!'' Harley ran into the portal...
The view was suprisingly large, this wasn't Gotham, and neither Metropolis, or Keystone. No, this was something diffrent.
Harley looked to her left, and saw a large green structure with a red-haired woman outside.
''RED!'' Harley screamed, and ran over to Ivy.

Ivy
''RED!'' ''Hello Harley, and Selena! What a...Pleasant suprise.'' Ivy walked back and forth ''I got teleported here somehow, and I'm willing to bet it has something to do with your psychotic boyfriend, am I right Harley?''Ivy smiled, of course she was right, who else could be behind this?

OFC: I have no idea who it is yet either thats why I left it there hahaha XD

A Universe -

Selina looked around, at Harley, then Ivy. Where on earth could they be?

"Well this place seems pretty large, but I wonder where we are?" Selina looked puzzled.

She placed her hand on the structure Ivy was near.

"How did Joker make this thing.. I mean I don't have the smallest idea of where we are right now."

Ivy looked around ''I'll be right back''. She left the duo and headed out for the city, she was feeling the grass with her hands. After being away for a while Ivy returned

''The grass has a diffrent cell structure, its hard to understand I guess, but my bet would be some sort of alternate universe, the grass is almost identical to that in Gotham, but it...Feels diffrent. I'm just guessing of course, I'm still not entirely sure..''

Selina nodded at Ivy's response.

"Well there's no point in standing around here, we should go look around."

Harley/Ivy

''Lets!'' Harley and the other sirens ran off, while they ran accros the streets, the trio stopped at a tv-store. The display was showing a tv-reporter.

''This is just in, widespread panic is crossing the nation as super villains escape from imprisonment after an electrical error earlier today. Police everywhere are on the look out for the likes of Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Magneto, among others.''

''Green Goblin? Would he care about nature aswell?'' Ivy asked.
''Forget Green Goblin, I'm wondering if Doctor Octopus has like, 8 arms, that would be SO awesome.''

''In any case, it seems like they're 'villains' aswell, I propose we go find them, and perhaps recruit them.'' Ivy suggested

Catwoman -

The trio walked up to a large glass window with TVs inside that all let out the same message.

"This just in, widespread panic is crossing the nation as super villains escape from imprisonment after an electrical error earlier today. Police everywhere are on the look out for the likes of Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Magneto, among others."

Selina smiled, "well looks like we should go find some more baddies around here and maybe they can tell us where we are."

Harley

''Sounds good to me, got no idea where to start though...''

Harley looked up, and saw a huge building. Oscorp

''Oscorp...Sounds familair.....'' Harley pondered

''Oscorp...'' Ivy gasped ''Lexcorp!''

''Would this be the alternate take on Lexcorp? A diffrent demensional Lexcorp?''

Catwoman -

Selina gazed up at the large Oscorp sign.

"Maybe you're right Ivy in this universe Oscorp is Lexcorp?"

She wondered what else was different in this universe.

"I wonder if there are versions of us here running around?"

Jean Grey -

Jean fell to the ground as a large Man slammed his head into Jean's. She laid unconscious as he laughed with a smile. He was in some kind of black uniform with something covering his mouth that masked his voice, Was it Juggernaut in some new get up? Kitty starred at the man as his muffled laugh echoed around them.

The smoke began to clear.

He was standing in a group of a few other people but who they were she didn't know, she hadn't ever seen any of them in her life.

"It's time to go," The man continued to laugh in his deep muffled voice, "Lets see who else we can find around here."

The others around him replied, "Alright Bane."

Kitty looked down at the ground as she started to pull herself up. "Bane, who's Bane?"

OFC: Sorry for throwing Bane in there since we aren't supposed to have more then 3 people, but nobody else is joining and I thought it would be better then having some random person.

OFC : Not a problem, I get it :)

''THAT would be soooo coool'' Harley replied. ''I could ask myself all sort of questions!''
''Woohoo, two Harley's'' Ivy replied. ''Comeon girls, we'd better get going, I suggest checking out 'Lexcorp' first''.

Catwoman -

Selina looked over at Harley as she rambled on about talking to another version of her self.

''Comeon girls, we'd better get going, I suggest checking out 'Lexcorp' first''.

Selina turned to look at Ivy, "Good plan, hopefully there will be some answers there."

Harley, Ivy and Catwoman explored the building.
The trio walked across deserted desks and seats.

''Geez, its quiet here!'' Harley shouted.
''Thats the problem'' Ivy replied '' Its to quiet''

Ivy looked over at Harley ''Harl, give me some of that dynamite you always carry around''
Harley checked her pockets and pulled out what appeared to be a huge red stick of dynamite

Ivy placed it near a wall and lit it on fire, the dynamite caused a huge hole in the wall.

''Exactly what I thought, hidden vault. Such a cliché'' Ivy shook her head

Ivy threw a seed near the hole and vines erupted from the seed.
''Babies, go fetch mommy anything intressting you might find..'' Ivy ordered.

The vines returned with 2 papers, Ivy took the papers from the vines and ordered them back in their seeds. ''Intressting...Glider technology''...