RP Thread

Started by Polygone, May 20, 2013, 12:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Selina examined the building.

"It is quiet, for such a large building." She wondered.

Ivy lit the dynamite, and blew a hole in the wall to allow her plants to examine what was inside. They returned with papers on Glider Technology.

"Why would Lexcorp need information on Glider Technology?"

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

OFC : Oscorp^^

''I have no idea, perhaps they were busy producing them?'' Ivy spoke.
''Or maybe the CEO is taking them out for joyrides?!'' Harley suggested.
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

OFC: I know it's Oscorp, but weren't they under the impression that it was Lexcorp in an alternate universe?

"Maybe we should go see if we can find who owns this fine establishment, or discover some of this glider technology ourselves."

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

OFC : Oh, like that, then everythings ok :)

''Lets see, lets see'' Harley was running her finger trough some files.
''Lets start at the O, as in owner'' Harley was still looking
''Nooorrmmaaa'' Harley was having difficulty reading, the place was rather dark

''Give me that'' Ivy spoke and took the paper away from Harley

'''Norman Osborn'' Ivy read.

''Imma go see if I can find some dirt on this guy'' Harley rushed to one of the computers and began searching

The sirens waited a few minutes before Harley came back

''Appearently, some people are under the assumption that HE'S the Green Goblin, one of those freaks that escaped prision. Mystery solved!''

Selina gazed at the paper that said Norman Osborn.

"I am beginning to believe we aren't where we think we are." Selina wondered, "Maybe this Green Goblin will return and we can ask him ourselves."

''I don't think he will'' Ivy spoke up ''If some people are already under the assumption that he is the Green Goblin, this would be one of the first places they would look.''

''But then...Where is he?'' Harley asked.

OFC : This one's up to you, I already decided they'd explore Oscorp tower xd

Selina jerked her head back and forth as she looked around the room.

"There has to be something around here that could give us a lead."

She walked over to a desk and ruffled the papers around, most of the files were for Oscorp but one file caught her eye.

"H.A.M.M.E.R, Hmm I wonder what that is," Selina wondered, "Could ber worth checking out?"

OFC: Could it be possible for us to play a few more people? Since nobody else is joining haha.

OFC: Sure, Ill edit the rules :P

''H.A.M.M.E.R?!'' Harley screamed ''Lets go check it out!''
''Wondering if they have any new hammers there, I lost mine''

May 31, 2013, 09:03AM #38 Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 09:08AM by midnightphoenix123
OFC: Ok I would like to play Raven, Bane, and Viper/ Madame Hydra.

X-Men -

Kitty grabbed Jean and pulled her up. Jean laid her hand over her forehead and smeared off the blood that was running down her face.

"Who was that?" Jean asked looking around, her vision some what foggy.

"I don't know, they said his name was Bane or something?" Kitty let go of Jean, who could now stand on her own.

Jean looked around noticing that nobody was around, "Well it looks like we have a ton of loose super villains running around."

"Yeah," Kitty interjected, "and a broken X-Jet."

They both walked forward, the fire from the destroyed X-Jet cracked and popped in the silence. "We'll lets find a-way out of here."

The Sirens -

"You and your hammers Harley." Selina laughed.

She walked forward and examined the file more, "I'm not really sure where this H.A.M.M.E.R. is, so we are going to have to do some searching."

DC Universe -

Raven hovered above the chair with her legs crossed and her eyes closed. She attempted to clear her mind of everything, if that was possible. Her mind was a jumbled mess, demons, darkness, fire, death... hardly any happiness crept in except for maybe the Titans who were off somewhere, maybe they were still in the tower and Raven just didn't notice them. She didn't really mind not knowing where they were it helped with the process of clearing her mind. She focused and tightly squeezed her eyes shut.

A loud explosion sounded off in the distance knocking Raven out of her meditative state.

"What was that?" She landed on her feet and ran over to the window. A large explosion of light began to engulf the city. Raven looked around the city from her window with a shocked expression as the light made it harder to see. She extended out her arms as darkness began to form around her hands. She didn't exactly know what she was doing.

"Azarath...." she was interrupted as the light slammed into the Titan Tower engulf everything in site.

H.A.M.M.E.R. -

Viper walked across the hall, her heels clicked every step she took. She walked toward a door and pushed her way through. A large group of people filled the room. She had blonde, somewhat curly, hair that faded into green at the bottom. It bounced as she walked into the room. Her long green nails scrapped the wall and peeled bits of it off.

"Alright, alright everyone calm down." She yelled over the loud talking in the room.

"Now listen up, Goblin will be here soon, but I would like to introduce you to a new friend of mine. He isn't from around here, but he sure does like to crush skulls."

A man with cargo pants and a black tank top walked in. A weird metal object covered his mouth.

"This is Bane." She smiled at the crowd while playing with her nails.

Sirens

''Not a problem'' Ivy smiled, and sat on the ground ''I communicate trough the roots, see what they see, and then I,-...Oh''
''What's up Red?'' Harley asked

''A small seimic disturbance, very familair, It's Bane''
''Oh great. Well, he aint touching my back!'' Harley said

Goblin

Goblin blew up a small wall in the H.A.M.M.E.R facillity and flew trough it
''Madame Hydra!'' Goblin smiled and landed on the ground ''And who's this? Bane you say?''
''Goblin's the name, and pumpkin bombs are my game''

OFC: Im adding a few characters aswell :)

Pyro

''Aw sweeties, don't ya even know? You're not going anywhere!'' Pyro stood right next to the burning X-jet, he made a small fire circle around Kitty and Jean

''Hydra told me that they would cause your little jet to fall, while I get to have my little fun'' Pyro made small mouths in the fire, biting at Jean and Kitty ''So comeon, anyone game?''

Deadpool/Black Widow

''Wade Wilson, as one of SHIELD's newest agents, its your job to free the hostages, you're under supervision, so dont pull off anything stupid'' Natasha sounded over the intercom

''Me stupid? Well I'd never''

''Concentrate on the mission Wade''

Deadpool teleported aboard the ship, directly behind one of the henchman, and put a sword right through his stomach
''One'' Deadpool spoke

He teleported on top of a small cargo box and took down another hostage by shooting him trough his ear
''Two''

This time he teleported above one of the henchman and dropped a small grenade, Deadpool jumped to a small cargo box to stay clear of the blast
''Three, Deadpool is better then thei!''

Wade quickly went to the hostages

''Thank god, someone saved us'' One of the hostages spoke
''Thaaaaat depeeends, what's your offer?'' Deadpool asked
''Offer?'' The other hostage spoke in shock
''What, you think rescueing people is for free? Lets start the bidding at 20 dollars, anyone?''

''You either free them both right now or I'm going to get you electrocuted'' Natasha threatened trough intercom

''Fine, fine, geez, how am I gonna pay my rent this way?'' Deadpool complained

June 01, 2013, 03:26PM #40 Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 08:40PM by midnightphoenix123
Sirens -

Selina looked puzzled at the thought of Bane.

"Well that is strange, I was sure only us went through the portal to this world. How did he get here?" She wondered.

H.A.M.M.E.R. -

Viper, the double agent of H.A.M.M.E.R and Hydra, smiled as Goblin flew in.

"Well look who it is the man of the hour, glad to see you escaped ok. Yes this is Bane, he comes along way from a place called Gotham City."

Bane looked at the Goblin, it wasn't clear if he was smiling or not as his mouth was covered. "Bombs, sounds fun to me."

Viper laid out a load of papers on the desk, "So what is our game plan here?"

X-Men -

Jean and Kitty looked up at Pyro and stopped in their place. A ring of fire formed around them closing them in.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jean starred at Pyro. She lifted her hands and pink energy created an opening for her to walk out. Kitty just phased through the fire and laughed.

"So you're working for Hydra now?" Kitty interrupted, "what a joke."

Raven -

Raven opened her eyes. The Titan Tower was gone, everything was gone. There was literally nothing left in site. She looked around the blank area as darkness began to fill the area. Large walls and other sorts of things began to appear. Somewhat of a city, but everything was so dark. Raven knew this wasn't a real place but something different. She just didn't know exactly where she was.

"And who are you?" A voice echoed from the distance. The voice masked the appearance of both female or male. Raven couldn't pick up on who it was.

"Who's out there?" She called back still straight faced.

"Maybe someone who can help you, do you know where you are?" The voice called back.

"Somewhere dark I can see." Raven replied mellow toned.

"You are in a place know as the Astral Plane, I would say you must be pretty great to be in a place like this." The voice returned with a laugh and then faded.

Edit:

I made this because I was really bored

OFC : I love the pic :D

Sirens

''Same way I got here I suppose. The portal caused a teardown in reality, because lets be real here, a reality warping portal wouldn't normally be possible. I think somehow, Joker caused reality to breakdown'' Ivy said

Goblin

''Weeeeelll'' Goblin spoke ''I suggest we start by killing of our oh so friendly neighbourhood, Spiderman''
''I also know of a few villains who might want to help with your 'mission's' Viper, if they're important enough of course''

X-Men

Joke? JOKE? Oh toots, you haven't seen the best of me yet. Pyro stretched out his arm and pointed at a tube directly attached to his lowerleft arm ''See this baby over here? Strucker gave it to me, and im gonna show you exactly what it does''

Pyro once again extended his arm and activated the new tube, oil came spilling out all around Pyro. Pyro lit the oil and controlled the fire well enough to make a huge fire snake

''Now, let's play''

(for refrence :

Sirens -

"I wonder who else is dropping in from where we are from." Selina laughed, "I also wonder if this damage is permanent."

She walked over to a large window and glared out, "So ladies what shall we do next?"

H.A.M.M.E.R. -

Viper smiled at Goblin's suggestion to kill Spiderman. "What a good starting point."

She sat down in one of the near by chairs and crossed her legs, "I could use some help," she laughed, "The more the merrier."

X-Men -

The fire around Pyro began to form into a large snake, Jean and Kitty took a step back.

"Jean..." Kitty muttered.

Jean looked down from the fire and at Pyro, her eyes began to glow pink and her face was filled with anger.

"We can play your way Pyro." Jean lifted into the air and was completely covered in telekinetic energy.

Astral Plane -

Raven stood in the dark streets of nowhere wondering what to do next, or who this mysterious person was. "Do you want to show yourself?" She yelled out.

Out of the darkness stepped a a woman in black, her skin was white as a ghost, she looked as though she had been here for some time.

"My name is Selene Gallio." She let out slowly, "You are the first person I have seen in ages... well the first real person."

Raven looked confused, "Real person?"

"Yes," Selene replied, "This place is filled with your darkest fears. Everything is fake but seems so real."

Raven walked over to the woman slowly, "And how did you get here?" She asked.

Selene laughed coldly, "My body was destroyed, and I wish to seek revenge, but I have no body nor a person to help me from the other side." 

Raven looked down at the ground which was filled with fog, or was it? "I'm sure I could help you." Raven muttered, somewhat unsure.

Selene gazed at the girl and smiled wickedly. "No need for that my dear, I'm just going to need your body." Selene jumped forward as her astral self faded into Raven's body. Raven was pushed into the back of her own mind and locked in some cage, unable to break free. "Now I can take my revenge on those who did this to me."

A dark cloud of energy formed around Raven's body and it was transformed into a much darker form. (Injustice Gods Among Us costume)

OFC: For the whole Selene thing, I am actually going off the old RP that we had going http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5474.msg138645.html#msg138645 So that they can connect some what, and an unknown amount of time has passed? If that is alright.

Sirens

''I suggest we go see Bane, see if he knows anything about the mess, his seicmic vibrations should tell me where he is'' Ivy said

H.A.M.M.E.R.

''I just...'' Goblin began speaking again ''There's one little...problemo, see, it's big and strong here'' Goblin tried to avoid Bane's menacing stare ''The point is, Rhino never really beat Spiderman, and that man had an extra horn for crying out loud! This guy, what does he have?''

X-men

''Oooowh, seems like we're going Phoenix now? Sweet!''
Pyro began laughing and his serpent began to breathe fire ''Looking forward to my paycheck once I'm done with you guys!''

OFC : Sure, do whatever you like :)

Sirens -

Selina smiled, "Perfect let's hope he knows what's going on here."

H.A.M.M.E.R. -

Viper quickly picked herself up from the chair, "There has to be some way we can take that spider down."

Bane laughed, "How is this little insect so powerful, he has to have a weakness?"

Viper's eyes grew wide, "What about his little girlfriend, we take her he is bound to come crawling around looking for her. Then we come up with a plan to take him out? Maybe that seems to easy, when in reality it wont work out a planned."

X-Men -

Kitty stayed away from the coming brawl, she only wanted to get involved if she had too.

"Phoenix, haven't you heard? I don't have it anymore, but I will still be able to tear you limb from limb."

Astral Plane -

Selene, now in Raven's body, flicked her wrist and a giant blackhole ripped open within the Astral Plane. "Well to bad I will be leaving my company," She turned back and smiled at 2, maybe 3 pairs of eyes. One set blackish with a purple glow. The other regular green eyes, with a firey orange and green glow to them, the other was almost undetactable. Maybe blue, they sparkled in the bit of light that shinned over them. Almost like diamonds. But those set of eyes were seperated from the other two.

Selene floated out of the black hole and a flash of light sent her spiraling down into the real world once again. She lifted herself up with the claw like hands on Raven's body. She examined where she had landed, "Hmm what's this. A SHIELD symbol." She laughed, "How perfect, the shield hellicarrier."