The Creation Station (Outsider's loading screens)

Started by Outsider, June 06, 2013, 04:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Storm, Shadowcat

Colossus, Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Whiplash, Jocasta

Centurius, Lucia Von Bardas

Deathlok

Daisy Johnson, Melinda May

Valerie Cooper, Kingpin

Miles Morales, Kate Bishop

Jessica Jones

Misty & Colleen, Dejah Thoris

June 29, 2016, 10:09PM #91 Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 09:56PM by Outsider
Thane, Surtur

Shiklah, Amanda Sefton

Moonstone, Darkstar

Aurora, Citizen V

Nitro, Puma

Sandi Brandenberg, Abigail Brand

Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw

Proxima Midnight, Supergiant

Black Dwarf, Akuma

Goku

June 29, 2016, 10:10PM #92 Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:25AM by Outsider
Apocalypse, Archangel

Cyclops, Jean Grey

Magneto, Storm

Nightcrawler, Beast

Mystique, Quicksilver

Wolverine, Psylocke

Jubilee, Magik

Batgirl, Miss Martian

Luke Cage, Punisher

Elektra, Lady Punisher

June 29, 2016, 10:10PM #93 Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 07:58PM by Outsider
Baron Zemo, Atlas

Valkyrie, Heimdall

Dr. Strange, Vision

Captain America, Black Widow

Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch

Bruce Banner, Arachne

Destroyer Armor, Galactus

Mr. Sinister, Purple Man

Frankie Raye (Nova), Shadowhawk

Aphrodite IX, Savage Dragon

June 29, 2016, 10:10PM #94 Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 09:13PM by Outsider
Superman, Batman

Wonder Woman, Vixen

Aquaman

Lobo, The Flash

Green Arrow, Supergirl

Firestorm, Rick Flag

Deadshot, Harley Quinn

El Diablo, Katana

Killer Croc, Captain Boomerang

Chun-Li, M. Bison

A little late for seeing the last set but Yay for Amanda and Citizen V
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Really feeling all the Xmen love even though Disney is throwing them to the Dogs. These look fantastic.

The final set of 35 loading screens have been added, ending the 7th collection, and fulfilling many of your requests. I have officially released 700 loading screens!!! And with that, the Creation Station won't produce any more. I will focus towards releasing my final mods.

Feel free to download any of the screens. As long as I am credited, you have my permission to use them for your projects. I want to thank everyone who challenged me to create awesome screens, and those who were patiently waiting for their releases. The Creation Station will remain open as a museum of loading screens. Perhaps one day, I will make a directory post here, so you can find screens for certain characters.

Exactly where do I download the loading screens?

Check out my Emporium🥳! (all my voice mods are here):  https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10845.msg198383.html#msg198383
And the Village🤪! (my voice workbench): https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10636.msg196523.html#msg196523

Quote from: Jonnydragon88 on July 13, 2019, 03:01AM
Exactly where do I download the loading screens?

Search through each page of the Creation Station, and just click on the picture of the loading screen you want.

So I've noticed you have quite a few for characters who are not in the game via modding adds yet. So, realistically, if I ask for them in an auction, lets say, for example... Nico Minoru, will I realistically get it? Even If I offer to help make it (I can write up powers and do voice, I can not make models or textures, just provide props and things from other games).

Check out my Emporium🥳! (all my voice mods are here):  https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10845.msg198383.html#msg198383
And the Village🤪! (my voice workbench): https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10636.msg196523.html#msg196523

Quote from: Jonnydragon88 on August 10, 2019, 08:30PM
So I've noticed you have quite a few for characters who are not in the game via modding adds yet. So, realistically, if I ask for them in an auction, lets say, for example... Nico Minoru, will I realistically get it? Even If I offer to help make it (I can write up powers and do voice, I can not make models or textures, just provide props and things from other games).

From me? Nope. From others? Maybe. However, I have something happening very soon that may be of interest to you and the Marvel Mods community. Stay tuned to The Crypt...

pls tell me how do I add this to the game?
In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis

Quote from: dantles1992 on December 25, 2019, 04:06PM
pls tell me how do I add this to the game?

Just click on whichever ones you want, then rename them to correspond to their mod number, and place them in your game's "textures/loading" folder.

For example, if you wanted one of my loading screens for Superman, you'd download it, rename it to 3501, 3502, or 3503, and place it in your game's loading folder.

I believe Aurora link is wrong (it links to Citizen V jpg on my end).