THE SIMS 4!

Started by Lightning249539, June 25, 2013, 07:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Marvintage on August 07, 2013, 07:35PM
EA should stop making separate packs and just include it all in one game. Money hungry company.

I agree.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone would agree, but seeing how people still buy it and it's more profit this way, it won't change anytime soon. But hey, at least it actually has new stuff whenever they release something, unlike games that have everything from the start, except they lock it and you have to buy overpriced DLC to unlock what was already there.

So yeah, if they put in some new, quality content, I'm willing to buy packs.

I don't really mind the Expansion packs so much, but the stuff packs I feel are a bit dumb. You could just include them in the game or just release them on the Sims website for people who really want them.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Look at the improvements they did. I wonder whats her name it has to be one of main characters in the Sims series.

:storm:

lol look at the logos, from the complicated one (The Sims) into the most simple one (The Sims 4) haha :D

Otherwise, I like what they did to the improvements. They should give more features on The Sims 4 ^_^
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

In this sample, Sims 3 looks the most natural while Sims 4 looks the most "cartoony."
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on August 14, 2013, 04:20AM
In this sample, Sims 3 looks the most natural while Sims 4 looks the most "cartoony."
Cartoony is the way I would love it :D

I wonder if The Sims 4 is a sequel to The Sims 2, because The Sims 3 is a prequel to the first game. Bella Goth could hopefully make a return in this one after being abducted by aliens.

Looks like they have some improvements, it still almost looks a little like Sims 3 still.

I really dislike the diamond(I know it had a diffrent name, cant remember it xd)
I agree with Midnight, its an improvement, but it still looks a little too cartoonish
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I just simply looooooooooove it

Quote from: Polygone on August 16, 2013, 02:32AM
I really dislike the diamond(I know it had a diffrent name, cant remember it xd)
I agree with Midnight, its an improvement, but it still looks a little too cartoonish

I agree I don't like the diamond very much either.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 16, 2013, 07:12AM
I agree I don't like the diamond very much either.
I like it, it's kinda similar to the Sims 3 one, just less reflective and opaque.
By the way, it's called a Plumbob. :)

Also, Sims 4 live broadcast which will show gameplay.
On August 22 at 8AM PDT
http://thesims.com/en_US/live