THE SIMS 4!

Started by Lightning249539, June 25, 2013, 07:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on July 08, 2014, 12:08PM
That image is actually photoshopped. It was created before children were officially shown in newer renders and the Build Mode Gameplay trailer.
:P
Oh dang I'm sorry lol I didn't even know smh. :storm:

July 09, 2014, 08:21AM #181 Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 10:28AM by White Queen
It has been officially confirmed by SimGuruMarion that The Sims 4 will ship with a second, desert-like, world.

Also the CAS Demo is available to select simmers at the moment, if you were selected it should appear in your Origin Game Library or you should receive an email from EA/Maxis with a code for the demo.

The Demo is scheduled to be released for everyone on 12th of August. ( It's free, don't worry. ;) )

Do y'all think its worth getting the Sims 4 headphones and mouse? I rather have money for the expansion packs instead of the headphones and mouse. :storm:

July 09, 2014, 06:36PM #183 Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 06:39PM by White Queen
Nah, save for expansions. They would be the better option in the long run.
Also there might be a possibility that there's a third world. (Riviera - rumored to be Spanish inspired...or was it Italian)

Quote from: White Queen on July 09, 2014, 06:36PM
Nah, save for expansions. They would be the better option in the long run.
Also there might be a possibility that there's a third world. (Riviera - rumored to be Spanish inspired...or was it Italian)
Not in the base game right?
I think this is Riviera

:storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on July 09, 2014, 07:16PM
Not in the base game right?
I think this is Riviera

:storm:
Yes that one, that might be the third world in the base game. But it might turn out to be one of the neighborhoods in Willow Creek. Let's hope it's a third world though. :D

Quote from: White Queen on July 10, 2014, 02:30AM
Yes that one, that might be the third world in the base game. But it might turn out to be one of the neighborhoods in Willow Creek. Let's hope it's a third world though. :D
I think they have really improved on the worlds in the Sims 4 for the base game. In the Sims 3 there was not as many worlds with the base game unless you get expansion packs. :storm:

I agree, plus in the Sims 3, neighborhoods looked really...bland and lifeless. I'm actually really glad they decided to follow a more Sims 2-esque path with the Worlds system. This way there will be more sims on lots, so it won't look empty, and the world itself will look much better, decor wise.

Btw, I believe Terrain shape tools will not be returning. So all lots will be flat.
And technically every building/room you make will automatically have a foundation (a step-sized one, you can increase the height of it of course) meaning that split-level buildings will not be possible. Such as one room/part of the overhaul building having a foundation and the other not having one.

Agreed. To be honest I do not care to much for the Terrain shape tools. I was never really good at building houses lol so I do not really use them except if I'm making a pond. But I remember in the Sims 2 Pets console I use to  have my Sims live out side because I was never good at building houses. But I like how they made more Sims come in one area because in the Sims 3 there are hardly any Sims at that particular lot unless you throw a big party there. :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on July 10, 2014, 05:29PM
Agreed. To be honest I do not care to much for the Terrain shape tools. I was never really good at building houses lol so I do not really use them except if I'm making a pond. But I remember in the Sims 2 Pets console I use to  have my Sims live out side because I was never good at building houses. But I like how they made more Sims come in one area because in the Sims 3 there are hardly any Sims at that particular lot unless you throw a big party there. :storm:
Oh that reminds me. Pond tool is also removed. xD :D lol

Oh, also I just finished making a somewhat giant mansion in TS3 (based it a lil on the X-Mansion in X-Men Legends 1), it took me like 2 days to finish it fully and furnished it costs around 300,000 simoleons.
It's not the best mansion, but I'm really proud of it. It has this blood-red witch room in the basement, accessed through a secret bookcase in the library portion.
Want to see pics? XD :D

Quote from: White Queen on July 10, 2014, 05:36PM
Oh that reminds me. Pond tool is also removed. xD :D lol

Oh, also I just finished making a somewhat giant mansion in TS3 (based it a lil on the X-Mansion in X-Men Legends 1), it took me like 2 days to finish it fully and furnished it costs around 300,000 simoleons.
It's not the best mansion, but I'm really proud of it. It has this blood-red witch room in the basement, accessed through a secret bookcase in the library portion.
Want to see pics? XD :D
Yeesss PLEASE!! :jumping: :nod: And how many expansion packs do you have? :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on July 10, 2014, 05:40PM
Yeesss PLEASE!! :jumping: :nod: And how many expansion packs do you have? :storm:
All of them and the stuff packs. You should have seen me when TS3 came out. I skipped school so I could go buy it. :D
Pics incoming, it takes a while for the game to load.

Quote from: White Queen on July 10, 2014, 05:47PM
All of them and the stuff packs. You should have seen me when TS3 came out. I skipped school so I could go buy it. :D
Pics incoming, it takes a while for the game to load.
LOL! And ok I can wait until you upload them. :storm: