Enchantress Mod (released 08-12-07)

Started by matt710, August 06, 2007, 06:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 06, 2007, 06:33PM Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 09:25PM by matt710
Enchantress is my next mod to do.  She will basically have 2 main types of magical moves. 

1) 3 moves based off of scarlet witch.
       First was her original move's animation with replaced charge, trail and hit effect. 
       They had to be replaced because those effects just made yellow and red boxes appear,
       which I have no clue why.  I also has a chance to do a deadly strike (later in the levels)

Second is a recolored Hex lock with a paralyzing chance

Third is going to be a recolored hex explosion.  I may play with it so that she has the   
       large magic blast like the first move.

2) 3 moves with her bewitchment magic
       First (learned at level 7) will damage and affect one enemy and have them switch teams.

Second is a radial move.  This is my first real experiment on chain entries in the
       powerstyle.  She kisses first and then does a radial burst that will damage enemies and
       have them switch teams.

Third move based on her two other powers.  She casts a spell (using her MUA animations
       from move #3) that does the effect of mua move #2.  I changed it to a boost so that will 
       cause her enemies not to use full force on her (basically increases her defenses).

3) 2 Xtremes

Radial move like a mix of Anarchy Assault and Phoenix force.  It will cause team_switch   
       and kill them upon expiration.

Boost move that summons Executioner to fight and reduces her damage taken.

4) Might

Passives and other boosts are not finalized yet.  I have quite a few options though.  She may also get another move if I choose to only do 2 boosts.  I also hope to get her sounds working (especially for the MWAH! she does for her bewitchment moves)  Screen shots will come as the moves are in their final form.

Thanks Nodoubt_jr for her MUA stuff.   :enchantress:

From the Ashes she will rise.

Quote from: matt710 on August 06, 2007, 06:33PM
       They had to be replaced because those effects just made yellow and red boxes appear,
       which I have no clue why.         

that happens when texture igbs are missing, do you want me to rip those igbs so you can use those effects from MUA? they would only need to be added to XML2 texture folder.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Please if you can that would be great!  Thanks.

ok i'll pm you the stuff right now
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Thanks I got it.  I added another boost to her that increases the party's damage and reduces their EP consumption.  So far she has 5 moves, 2 boosts, 2 xtremes, and 3 passives.  This leaves me room for 2 more.  I think I may add her matter and energy deflection as another passive.  For the extra slot she may get another radial power that causes radiation damage, I am not too sure of that one though.  My other thought is that I can have her transform enemies into something puney (skin change) and reduce the enemies' hp and dr. I am not sure what skin would look weak though.

Ok the new move is a radial spell that causes fear and reduced HP, DR, AR.  The skin change can be instituted later.

August 08, 2007, 09:25PM #6 Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 10:15PM by matt710
Ok she is in testing mode now.  I just have to fix animation on her one boost and fix the 2 extremes.  Also I have to reconfigure her first kiss move so that it does a team switch.   After that it will be smooth sailing and she will be released probably by Friday the latest.   :enchantress: 

PS.  The chain Animations look great!!!!!  It really helps with the lack of move animations emma's skeleton has.

She is looking great!  I just have to recolor scarlette witch's moves, do a 3d hud, and icons and she is ready for release.  All powers are in working order and basically now is just for making it look pretty.   :)

Ok everything is recolored.

Previews:

Gungnir Blast and Alfar Bolts

Rage of Eisa and Merkstave Blast

More previews coming soon.  She has 2 more powers, 2 boosts, and 2 xtremes for previews.

Previews:

Enchanting Kiss and Bewitchery (orange glow is part of residual from boost)

Boosts Allure of Gersimi and Asgardian Blessing

Xtreme AMATORY ENSLAVEMENT

Xtreme EXECUTION SONG

looks good!

Which effects did you use for the boosts? They look very cool.

They are actually hers from the move that heals the executioner (I believe) in battle.

Thanks, they are very... ironfisty.