DC Universe Online or Marvel Heroes Online?

Started by Lightning249539, July 15, 2013, 07:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
DC Universe Online: I kinda want to play this one because you get to create your own hero and have mentors such as Catwoman and Batman but idk yet give me yall thoughts.

Marvel Heroes: This one seems cool but my only issue is when their are 100 Storms running around so idk about this on too.
So tell me what is better and explain why THX! :storm:

DC Universe Online, because it actually gives you a chance to be unique, to be yourself in the game. Plus, not everything is for money there

DCUO, I stopped playing it a while ago, but it should give you fun for at least a few months (being a free player)

Or you could try both of course :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

July 17, 2013, 07:15AM #3 Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 07:18AM by mj fan
Dcuo is pretty cool Mostly because you can create your own character or reproduce exactly the characters that you like
Anyway it's pretty anoying because once you've done all the missions and reach level 30, you just have to make alerts and wait..wait...wait..
So it's a little bit repetitive in the end..Plus people can be rude when they loose xD sometimes that's really funny xD xD

Marvel online is frustrating...because you see your favorite characters runing everywhere..but! you can't get them because you just have to pay
Soo...I bought jean grey, The game is a lot of fun I swear but I think It's a shame to say  "free to play" while in fact you have to pay to get a decent game
It is really fun..only if you pay (and that's reaaalllly expensive..*sigh). I think they are going to solve it later..because if they don't The game won't last

Appearently, Marvel Heroes is introducing a new system called eternity splinters, which will allow you to get heroes for free, obviously speaking, they are EXTREMELY rare. The weird thing is that they put that info in the email 4 days ago, I thought a play-to-win-heroes-for-free system was already in the game? :s

Aha they just said that Yes ...but  played and i didn't see any changes lol..or as you said... EXXXXXXXTTTTTRRRRRREMMMMELLYY rare aha! ;D
I think they just say that so that people continue to play.. that's a shame

It's still running on the test server now, I believe it will come to the actual game a while later

Quote from: Polygone on July 17, 2013, 07:20AM
It's still running on the test server now, I believe it will come to the actual game a while later

I've only recently heard about this "test server."  Who exactly has access to it?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

So I decided to play dc universe and im a villain named General Macho if yall don't mind for those playing villain would yall give ur names so I can add you as friends. :storm:

July 18, 2013, 03:03PM #10 Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 03:06PM by midnightphoenix123
I like DC Universe much more then Marvel Heroes, and I haven't really played either of them very much. DC universe has what I like in an MMO they give you the ability to make your own hero, which I do love playing real heroes in Marvel Heroes, I love the customization, I like how it actually feels like an MMO where as Marvel Heroes just feels like a spin off of Marvel Ultimate alliance, which to be honest was much better then Marvel Heroes. The characters in Marvel Heroes don't look all that great. Comparing Marvel Heroes and MUA2. While the model in Marvel Heroes looks a bit smoother and cleaner, being that it was made after MUA2 and graphics have improved. I still believe the model in MUA2 looks much better then Marvel Heroes.

While I do believe Marvel Heroes is a really fun game, I wish it was more like DC Universe Online, City of Heroes, or Champions Online (Which original was going to be a Marvel Online game, but was cancelled) And now DC is coming out with Infinite Crisis which looks similar to Marvel Heroes. I feel like Marvel Heroes feels like a really big Facebook game.

This is just my opinion.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

QuoteI feel like Marvel Heroes feels like a really big Facebook game

We share opinions, and it's the reason why I never want to play Marvel Heroes. I like to use the WSAD keys and keybind every other action key, instead of clicking around to move.

I think they should make Marvel Heroes just like DC universe. :storm:

Quote from: Marvintage on July 19, 2013, 10:46PM
We share opinions, and it's the reason why I never want to play Marvel Heroes. I like to use the WSAD keys and keybind every other action key, instead of clicking around to move.

I agree, I am always clicking the WSAD or arrow keys until I realize you cant use them.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

There should atleast be a thing in the settings to be able to change the movement to how you want to play. Then press different buttons for attacks. I hate clicking around, it gets really frustrating.